What's new

Merry Christmas!

Reputation score
Merry christmas everyone!
I hope you had a nice and cosy christmas, although most of you are probably celebrating it tomorrow right? i think we are one day early in Sweden

Re: Merry Christmas!

I'm celebrating on Boxing day, because then no-one will be at work XD

I'm celebrating Christmas tomorrow, but it doesn't hurt to give out some early wishes.

Marry Christmas Eve all

Merry Christmas all, all the way from Sweden, Again, I suppose?

*Fires snowcannon at Lurker* >:3

Aye, Christmas is in 3.5 hours for me, but Merry Early anyway *laughs* Or, as I like to say...

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannuka, Happy Kwanzaa, Merry Festivus, Merry Pixelmas, and to all the athiests out there, have a nice day!

(Don't kill me for the spellings, I can never remember if I'm not looking at the actual words.)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ksOCE5S_Bec&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ksOCE5S_Bec&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Merry Christmas from Afghanistan

It's the canadian word for after-cristmas cleaning.

australia has boxing day to!

For christmas nunu got sundaries and a camera and a 600 gig hard drive. so i's happy

Woooo Christmas!!!

*Goes streaking to celebrate*

I'm currently uploading a hentai Christmas gift for everyone on the forums. Should be done in a couple hours or so.

Merry christmas to all, and goodluck Lucas, hongfire is having special hentai game torrent merry christmas thing. 7 gigs. -.-

Merry Christmas everyone! Lucas now brings you all a wonderful gift, two great hentai games with everything unlocked in them!

I give you...Viper V16 and Viper GTB. (V16 is the first and GTB is the sequel).

They're part of the Viper series made by the now defunct hentai game company, Sogna. There are a bunch other games, but these are my faves and V16 is the only one with a direct sequel. To be honest, I've forgotten what I've unlocked in V16, but it only takes about 7 minutes to beat each playthrough. GTB on the other hand took me about 3 hours to complete and get all the endings.

Anyway, cheers to you all, and have yourself a good time after you're done having a good time with your family and/or friends.

Pass is: fappyxholidays

Merry Christmas all. Dredged these up on youtube and while they're nowhere near as faptacular as Lucas' present, I thought I'd share a couple of my favorite songs with you guys.

This one, , is based on a true story that happened during WW2.

And is not exactly based on a true story, but I think it shares the same sentiment none-the-less.

This one, , is based on a true story that happened during WW2.

Actually it was WW1. *me shuts off smartass mode* Merry Christmas, everybody!

Merry Christmas everyone! Lucas now brings you all a wonderful gift, two great hentai games with everything unlocked in them!

I give you...Viper V16 and Viper GTB. (V16 is the first and GTB is the sequel).

They're part of the Viper series made by the now defunct hentai game company, Sogna. There are a bunch other games, but these are my faves and V16 is the only one with a direct sequel. To be honest, I've forgotten what I've unlocked in V16, but it only takes about 7 minutes to beat each playthrough. GTB on the other hand took me about 3 hours to complete and get all the endings.

Anyway, cheers to you all, and have yourself a good time after you're done having a good time with your family and/or friends.

Pass is: fappyxholidays

Best password ever, man.

I'll download it some time later. Thanks, and fappy holidays to you too!

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

Back