What's new

Member Announcements Thread

Re: Member Announcements Thread

Awesome and a half. High five on that one, I love giving people good massages. Not only because I'm a people pleaser, but if you're actually good at it, you'll get them to feel they need to repay the favor at some point.

Massages for nunu
*edit* announcing that in my head automatically put it into the hedonismbots voice
I trust the orgy pit has been scraped and buttered!

Oh, god. Now I'm saying it in Hedonismbot's voice...

I've come down with a cold that is causing me to become delirious. The last time I tried to write in this state, I ended up offending lots of people. I'm not updating Experimental Fate until this cold clears.

Sorry to let you guys down. I know you all love my work.

Dont worry the_taken just rest. It will be hard but, we can wait for your next update. I hope than you get better soon

Everyone! I have an important announcement!

Dragon Age 2 is awesome.

Thank you for your time.

damn you for having it before me!

22 minutes after I posted that, it has arrived.

I am the happiest girl ever

I hate you all and your early release dates. Two more days...!

P

I was the third car that arrived for the midnight opening here, i was halfway through the tutorial an hour after the doors opened XD And I'm about 40% through it or more, already.

Well, I might get it earlier after all. Something due to arrive from amazon next week arrived today, so who knows? Maybe it'll turn up halfway through next week or something.

I'll get my copy either today or tomorrow, Friday the latest. Here's to hoping.

EDIT: Just arrived now.
EDIT2: Well FUCK me. This game actually has a release check software that won't let me start that game until tomorrow. It better activate at fucking midnight, or I'm going to be REALLY pissed.

Last edited:

Wait what. That game's out already?

Grr. Stupid broken gaming computer.

I'll get my copy either today or tomorrow, Friday the latest. Here's to hoping.

EDIT: Just arrived now.
EDIT2: Well FUCK me. This game actually has a release check software that won't let me start that game until tomorrow. It better activate at fucking midnight, or I'm going to be REALLY pissed.

Yeah, mine did that too. I was gonna freak if it wouldn't let me play

Wow. I had no idea games did that. I'm guessing it's somehow not possible to merely change the system clock?

Wow. I had no idea games did that. I'm guessing it's somehow not possible to merely change the system clock?

It's because the game has to log into the server to get the green light to play. So no, can't just mess with your computer clock to fix it.

As few as it might be, people without internet are screwed then? : /

Last edited:
Back