What's new

Member Announcements Thread

Re: Member Announcements Thread

I know a backstabbing communist when I smell one.

And I say smell, because I can't see with this fucking thing on my head.

What makes you think I can see anything with these stickers on my nipple-eyes?

Because you don't look through them, you fire oppression lasers.

No I don't! Look deep into my nipple-eyes and tell me there aren't oppression lasers! *Fires oppression lasers*

Look, it's obvious. If you look closely enou-WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE, you sneaky bastard! You tried to trick me!

I know a backstabbing communist when I smell one.

And I say smell, because I can't see with this fucking thing on my head.

But I'm not a communist! I'm a backstabbing mutant opportunist, who is also a member of a secret society. Completely different thing.

No, it's more secret than that.

No, no, no. He said BACKSTABBING, not COWERING. And I officially join RaptorJesus, our saviour, in pursuit of a picture of a foot. Oh, and to fight the oppression, i guess...

Someone doesn't play Team Fortress 2...

The pootis in me says we should all stop fighting, and get together to have a sandvich party.

I'll be that third faction that mostly lurks to the shadows, playing the others against one another as I mass my forces...

I'm game for that.

Regardless of whats happening i expect to be the deity to whom all your battle prayers are prayed to.

Regardless of whats happening i expect to be the deity to whom all your battle prayers are prayed to.

BisonOfCourse.jpg

I'll be the fourth one man faction lurking within Incubus secret lurking forces, ready to bring down all three, and praying to Nunu that I'm not annihilated myself in the aimless crossfire.

Or I could just join RJ out of the coincidental matching flags we're wearing. Haven't decided. Doubt it will make much difference though. I don't even have any eyes.

Seriously, just Lynch Bartnum and blame darkfire for it and it'll all be ok again -_-;

Back