What's new

Member Announcements Thread

Re: Member Announcements Thread

Just make sure you bring 'em by the forums before you go out so we can approve lol

Have fun!

You know what... I might just do that. xD

@Taken: Maybe, I dunno. Also, he's human. :p

Low standards, eh? Just make sure he doesn't try to eat your brains. Or glitter.

Well there are a few other pre-requisites. But that's what the first date is for lol. xD

I had a friend who, when asked what he expected of a date, always replied "not a penis". Low standards indeed.

As long as he isn't a Sanguin Vampirus you should be fine.

If he turns out to be one ... Well, just pray he isn't. :p

Have Fun!

i'm not. at least not the last time i checked. :)

Chibi's date I presume. Hmmmm... to wish you and Chibs well, or be a bitch and drive ye away in an overprotective rage... tis the question.

Watch out Chibi! He doesn't use capitals! He must be a communist... or something!

That or he's Nunu in disguise.

Chibi's date I presume. Hmmmm... to wish you and Chibs well, or be a bitch and drive ye away in an overprotective rage... tis the question.

Do both . . .

At the same time.

ALSO

Y hallo thar Zeta

Last edited:

are you suggesting that sin take chibi on a date?

I know he isn't a fruit. But he's sentient and looks human, so that's good enough for me.

xD

"Aren't men like you usually called a fruit?"

"Actually, I'm a plant."

Welcome, Zeta. And be nice to Chibi or suffer the consequences. *sweet innocent little smile*

I think Sly may have a problem with that, TWO. xD

I think Sly may have a problem with that, TWO. xD

I feel so loved. :p "...be nice, or suffer the consequences. -smile-" ^_^
Seriously though? It looks like you have an awesome group of friends here that are all concerned for your well-being. :D

Alrighty then, i'd like to say hello to all, and hope to get to know you a tid bit more than just a name and a picture. How does one go about introducing oneself here? I'm horribly new at forums of all sort.

o_O and there goes what time i had left, pondering the intricacies of the Venusian sunset.

Watch out Chibi! He doesn't use capitals! He must be a communist... or something!

I totally just caught that. I haven't used script in a while so it took me a second to actually find this nugget of internet savviness.

Hey! I know a girl that we all call Zeta.

And good to see a newbie here that has the decency to ask about our customs.

Guys, are you all forgetting that our new friend hasn't performed the customary bizarre and terrifying initiation ritual yet? You know, that one we all blatantly did...

Back