What's new

Member Announcements Thread

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcements Thread

I actually convinced everyone I went overseas with that I was gay and not bi... made it easier to work with them somehow. But... that's not much a stretch so whatever.

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

I've never had deer. Buffalo is really tasty, though.

Really, I understand why, Lucas, but it is kind of silly to me to announce that sort of thing.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wow, and I thought I got it hard for being gay

.... maybe I should rephrase that.

Yeah, people have always thought I was gay too, but luckily, I've had nothing worse than a gay guy just hit on me. No one's ever licked my face, but there is the point that people fear touching me, due to some reactions I have. Let's just say, I'm squirrelly, paranoid, and extremely quick

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Really, I understand why, Lucas, but it is kind of silly to me to announce that sort of thing.
Yes, yes it is.

Kangaroo is also tasty.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Though I've never had hopeful guys trying to force themselves on me
Oh how I wish I could proclaim the same as you. So far I've had three guys tell me that they love me, and one of them, who at the time I didn't know he liked me, tried to drunkenly fondle me.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

And one who fondles your sack when you sleep at night...

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Pfft, you wish you did :p

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

And after being bedridden/near dead for a week, I finally live again...With an annoyingly large pile of work from when I was out sick. Well, this sucks.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Yay to yous for surviving!

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Yay to yous for surviving!
Thanks. Though the sad thing is?... If not for the fact that the medicine contained so much food coloring (which I get severe allergic reactions from), I'd probably have healed in half the time. Freaking pharmaceutical companies and their obsession with dying everything blue or purple...

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

One of my friends acts gay and comes on to any male nearby whenever he feels like it (except, I believe, his own brother), to the extent of attempted cheek licking… thing is he’s clearly doing it just for the lulz, and once you realise that it actually becomes fucking hilarious. Must have learnt that from his psychology school stuff...

Also welcome back to Keylo.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Former bf's dad was a hunter. We had venison burgers, venison roast, and there was even venison in the lasgna, I think. It's also surprisingly tasty when marinated with flat Dr. Pepper.

Thanks. Though the sad thing is?... If not for the fact that the medicine contained so much food coloring (which I get severe allergic reactions from), I'd probably have healed in half the time. Freaking pharmaceutical companies and their obsession with dying everything blue or purple...
Wtf were you taking that was blue and purple?

On the orientation confusion discussion, I've had people think I was a lesbian. My senior year in high school I had to confront someone about him spreading said rumor about me. He denied it and I let it drop. Could've cared less and I really didn't have much proof it was him that started it. Then, at my cousin's wedding shower, me and my best friend showed up together. We were both invited, carpooled, and since, outside of my cousin and my grandmother, only knew each other among the guests, we sat together. Come to find out later (from my grandmother) that there were these women sitting near her, buzzing about the two of us being a "couple." Gram gets their attention and goes "That's my grandaughter you're talking about." Needless to say, they stfu and I was like "woah, go grandma!" Which only fuels my dislike of the fact that while it's fine for two guys to hang out and go out together but if two girls are constantly in one another's company, they're automatically lesbians. I've had people that have known me for years (like my mom's boss) who've asked if me and my friend were a couple. *shakes head* I love society sometimes.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

On the orientation confusion discussion, I've had people think I was a lesbian. My senior year in high school I had to confront someone about him spreading said rumor about me. He denied it and I let it drop. Could've cared less and I really didn't have much proof it was him that started it. Then, at my cousin's wedding shower, me and my best friend showed up together. We were both invited, carpooled, and since, outside of my cousin and my grandmother, only knew each other among the guests, we sat together. Come to find out later (from my grandmother) that there were these women sitting near her, buzzing about the two of us being a "couple." Gram gets their attention and goes "That's my grandaughter you're talking about." Needless to say, they stfu and I was like "woah, go grandma!" Which only fuels my dislike of the fact that while it's fine for two guys to hang out and go out together but if two girls are constantly in one another's company, they're automatically lesbians. I've had people that have known me for years (like my mom's boss) who've asked if me and my friend were a couple. *shakes head* I love society sometimes.
Which is odd... because women generally hang out with another woman a good portion of the time. And so do guys.

Lurker
Reputation score

Double standards are the standard.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I have the flu. do not expect me on much, if at all

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

That isn't any fun. Just the normal seasonal flu?