What's new

Member Announcements Thread

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcements Thread

Behold his glorious return, ye of little faith.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

As a pre-warning, the finance situation around here has started to deteriorate greatly. This'll probably mean that I won't be able to lurk as hard as I used to and thus I may lose net connection, which'll translate to a hiatus in the Saturday Blackshard sessions on Special Hell and a few other things.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

My oldest brother is reproducing, setting in motion a storm of drama that I'm not prepared for. He refuses to speak to my father, but I don't think there's a way to keep my father from the grandchild my mother and he have wanted for a long time now.
My oldest brother bullied me through my entire adolescent life, playing a major part in turning me into the anxious, depressed man that I am today. And yet he, out of the three of us, managed to find a woman and settle down. Has he changed? Or is he just really, really good at pretending? And if it's the latter, how will this child turn out? Is he going to beat and belittle it as he did to me?

All these questions, and the only way to answer them is to wait and see. I only know one thing: I am not looking forward to any of those answers.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

All I can think to say is to be there for your niece or nephew, Rule. You know what to watch for and if you do see signs, you can be there for them. I'm going to play my eternal optimist card and hope that your brother is a changed man. Possibly making inquiries about the pregnancy might be a way of giving yourself some foresighted insight.

Best of luck to you with it all.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So, I got some good news yesterday afternoon. I'm going to have some income again, at least for a while. I managed to land a "temp with intent to hire" job with the local university's landscape maintenance group. Outside work, but $8/hour starting isn't exactly anything to sneeze at.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

As long as you're not barreling through 8 feet of snow, I think you're probably good. Grats on the new job, Wolf. Hope ya like it.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Had been doing casual work for a while, and now I've got the chance to work my way into a permanent position. Pay is decent, but the responsibility is pretty intense.

Might mean I'm a bit slower with my posts than usual around these parts, but at least this is a step in the right direction.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Well good luck with the possibly more permanent position. I'm sure the others like myself will understand about slower posting rates and what not. Just don't burn yourself out by trying to make yourself post when your tired and all will be fine.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

An unexpected event where the company giving me the internet service for years is getting eaten by another will mostly let me without internet for days or weeks... I will try to solve this issue as soon as possible, but mostly this change will be tomorrow.

My apologize to Gms and players.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Guess we'll know by the countdown.

So, for those following the saga of my car, recall that back in July, I got rear-ended, to the point that my trunk was caved in and could not be opened. Fast forward to yesterday when said car is taken in for yearly inspection. Madre's bf was nice enough to run it out with instructions to "text me if they try to do anything but the inspection and oil change and then I'll call you." I then proceed through the day and get a text that informs me "License plate lights are out. $35 dollars. Call me."

Now, even someone who does not have an automobile of their own has at least seen one at some point in time and is likely privy to the fact that most American license plates are...on the trunk of the car. So it stands to reason that if there was anything wrong with the lights, it should have been taken care of when they were popping the dent out of my car's ass end. Suffice to say, we successfully argued our way out of that one and I was once again grateful that MBF was there instead of me because my temper that day wouldn't have lent itself well to rationally presenting the situation.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

See this is why you need a cousin who knows everything about cars and is willing to work for beer and or nachos.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Just figured I should update people, if anyone cares :p

I'm still chugging along at work, and World of Warcraft is still eating my free time. The man and I are still engaged! Uh... I have four dnd sessions ongoing at the moment... aaaand... I hate paying bills and being an adult!

Whee!~

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

To all of my players, I apologize for prolonged delays. But while I'll warn you all of further delays, know my projects aren't being abandoned just put on hiatus. For how long I cannot say exactly. But I do want to and plan on eventually continuing. It might be till Fall Break when I go to Florida for a week and the freedom and mental acuity to post more regularly and have the creative juices to post replies that aren't shit. It might be sooner. I just don't know for certain. But I do plan on keeping them going regardless. I'm sorry if its inconvenient or anything, but I just do not feel I can reliably promise any more than that at the time. :eek:

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So EGX 2015 was great. Also I met with my favourite YouTubers and had a drink with them. Yeps, pretty great. Anyway thats it for now, goodnight to y'all fuckers.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Out of curiosity, who are you favorite youtubers? :)

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Currently my favourite ones would be The Crew (RageGamingVideos, GenerationHollow, etc), though up until recently I just couldn't get enough of the Best Friends Zaibatsu :D

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How does one go about creating a forum?
If I'm asking in the wrong place, please refer me to the right one.

Last edited: