What's new

Member Announcements Thread

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcements Thread

Though it's probably obvious by now, due to new job and other reasons, I'll be semi AWOL from ULMF for a bit. Just opting to throw an official announcement out there.

Zelzar

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

As long at it keeps you happy then it would not matter much though. Visit when you have your time.

Yup, got myself a hole in my time to use my cousins PC. And I'm not worried about the site since I and him have our secrets we do wish to keep.
Anyway, I'm doing fine here and it's wonderful and all the praise about the country.

Right! See you later then guys/ladies/Ghrokl. Adventure Ho!

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Putting this here, since I'm not rightly sure I'm giddy about this, but I bought a new computer today. I should have it by tomorrow (at which point, I will have to spend all night downloading all my stuff to it.) but since the power supply shit the bed in my old one, I didn't have much choice. (The old one being a 7 year old hand me down computer I got from a friend for free. Had it going for probably little under a year before it crapped out.)

In theory, better memory, faster, might still have to get a new graphic card for it, but hopefully it'll last me. And if not, that's what the warranty is for.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

To all my players, im sorry for dont post these days, lately i had been very busy with many things, but once i finish them i guess than there will be updates, unless something more happen.

Ili

Lurker
Reputation score

/wave.

I have deigned to reappear. Hopefully for more than a few moments. Because I missed yall.

There may be a slight pinch. it will pass.

That is all.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

yay Ili!

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Oh wow, what's with old members coming back all of a sudden? Either way it's great to see you back, could always do with finding diamonds amongst all the shit.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Oh wow, what's with old members coming back all of a sudden? Either way it's great to see you back, could always do with finding diamonds amongst all the shit.

NorthernCross

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hello all. I realize I've been out of contact for a few days. There are some real life issues I have to take care of right now and I won't be able to make any posts for a few more days. My apologies to those who's threads I'm currently running and who are running threads for me.

I will return ASAP.

~NC

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

It's alright NC, you gotta do what you gotta do. I've been worrying about you a little though, hope you can resolve the RL issues soon.

NorthernCross

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sorry for being a worry Mind, this thing just took longer to clear up than I expected. I should be making posts again sometime this week.

Zelzar

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

HELLO EVERYONE!!! As you can now see, I am back! The travels went safe and I enjoyed most of my days there. Anyway, it's nice to be back here and stuff....so yea... I'm back.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Welcome back, Zel. What did you bring us?

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Sticking this here in the hopes that i'll catch everyone who doesn't already know.

Going camping for a week, starting tomorrow. will more than likely be completely away from any internet for the duration, but i'll try and pop on if it's convenient. Otherwise, assume I won't be around. See you guys and gals when i get back!

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Have fun, Shrike! Try to avoid the deer...

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

But they're soooo cuddly!

Besides, it's the moose you really gotta watch for. XD

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

There's a comedy routine in there somewhere...

Was more referring to Sin's latest adventure with deer, but regardless, have fun, hon. See you when you get back!

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh yeah. well, we're now driving a Durango with oversized tires and a lift kit, deer are now more of a speedbump than anything, heh. Hit a moose, though, that thing is coming right through the windshield XD

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The cop doing our incident report mentioned there having been 16 moose hits the past year in that area... yeah, no fun them either.