What's new

Member Announcements Thread

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcements Thread

But when you travel back, doesn't the future cease to exist? After all, the future is simply something that has not happened. So in essence what you're saying is that it doesn't break any laws because the future is part of the whole, but do you not then have an infinite number of futures given the infinite number of times you can travel back. But infinite futures in turn leads to the universe as a system being filled with infinite energy...
I don't see a problem with that. If this were a story, it'd be an epic plot twist. :D

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So, mother just got married to a guy I hate, spent much of last night piss drunk at the reception, and now I'm nursing a good ol hangover.

Oh splitting skull, how I have missed thee.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

So, mother just got married to a guy I hate, spent much of last night piss drunk at the reception, and now I'm nursing a good ol hangover.

Oh splitting skull, how I have missed thee.
Feel sorry for you, having to have constant contact with someone you hate isn't easy... Just don't let it make you alienate your mother because of his presence.

As for the hangover, I'm one of those annoying teens that never gets hangovers, then one day, I'm sure I'm gonna get a whopper of one, and people will laugh:)

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

As for the hangover, I'm one of those annoying teens that never gets hangovers, then one day, I'm sure I'm gonna get a whopper of one, and people will laugh:)
Ahh, hangovers are oh-so-fun you don't know what you are missing. I've had my fair share lately.

I'm sorry to hear that Sin. Hopefully everything will turn out for the best, but I hear ya.

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry I'm late:
101010 is 42 in binary.
Yesterday was 10/10/10.

I feel like I should have done something.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

I think I know why I've been tired all the time lately.

I think it's my piece of crap bed that needs replacing, I wake up sore and feeling unrested.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Eh, I've had much worse hang overs, but I'm always jealous of you folks that don't get them... I used to not get them, I wish I still had that ability.

As for the marriage... well fuck it. Family is still family, and if I have to put up with an asshole it could have been worse.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah I don't get hangovers very often myself, of course I don't usually drink enough to cause a hangover.

I didn't like my step-dad when my mom got remarried at all, thankfully I wasn't home for much longer before I left for basic training. Strangely enough I cried more at his funeral than anyone else did, despite the fact I still didn't really get along with him.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

That is a little strange. I don't think I'd cry at my step-father's funeral.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

My brother's getting married on Saturday. Been busy lately trying to deal with that and work at the same time. And I still have things to do.

My apologies to RJ and Tassadar for taking so long with my threads.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry I'm late:
101010 is 42 in binary.
Yesterday was 10/10/10.

I feel like I should have done something.
42, really? If I'd had known that on the actual date, I would have been a lot more amused, given it's the answer to everything, after all.

Sin: Sorry you don't get along with the guy. I suppose, so long as he makes your mom happy it's all good for her? Hope you two can at least come to a tolerable situation. And if not, well, like Wonder said, stay close to your mom at least, hopefully.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm having a chemistry test tomorrow. I am NOT prepared enough! :(

On a happier note, were gonna have pictures taken of us tomorrow, and my theme won. Nice/fancy/party clothes. Guess what day it is tomorrow... International SUIT up day!

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

^^^^ NEW AVATAR: Ryomou Shimei from Ikki Tousen. ^^^^

I originally wanted to change it to cool .gif of Stocking from Panty and Stocking pole dancing, but the forum doesn't support .gifs; at least not for avvies. :(

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Uh...yes it does. What, did you think my avatar gif was animated by magic?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

It's not animated. It's a really elaborate optical illusion.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I lurked back when the DG doujin was first posted back on that really old forum.
Ha, the doujin. I wonder what that douche has been doing...

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Dont blame me, blame Notch. It's his fault that I'm addicted to Minecraft :p