What's new

Member Announcements Thread

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcements Thread

just because someone says something doesn't mean i have to believe them. just like i don't believe we landed on the sun.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Damnit nunu, i sent you video proof. It's just that the screen was white because there was too much light.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

If Oni doesn't remember/doesn't feel like looking, give me a few and I should have it. I've got AMV Hell 1-3 saved on Youtube. used to have AMV Hell 4, but it got deleted due to 'terms of use violation', which I call bullshit on.

EDIT: I have sat through an hour of AMV Hell stuff to bring you this. God I need more to do >.<
From , at 4:22.
Alternatively, you can find the if you want to, though the quality is shit - though that was done in order to upload the whole thing in one go.

ANYWAYS.

Yeah, name of the anime is Speed Grapher, according to the .
Well, the guy seemed to be a spider in disguse, so I guess it's.. okay?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Dreams about teeth falling out? I had one the other night about my teeth and gums coming apart and just falling out of my mouth in a red slush with chunks of tooth and flesh pattering across the floor.

Needless to say I was a little freaked out upon waking up.
My dreams start off pretty much normal (or what is considered normal for me) then at some point during the dream a tooth becomes loose. Then another. And another until they're all wobbling around. Then each one slowly begins to fall out of my gums and I frantically try to push them back in without success. It's the only thing I dream about that creeps me the hell out.

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

I have this dream where I am being chased by something flying (bird, plane, I dunno) through the woods. I never get the courage to turn around, and whenever I try to, I wake up. I really don't know why this dream freaks me out, but it really does...

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

I just had a dream that ended with me causing New York to be destroyed by massive tidal waves. It was full of dramatic music. And spy gadgets.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

My dream involved me trying to stay standing in a high school locker longer than Dr. Perry Cox.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I dreamt... oh wait, that's right, I don't dream. Or don't remember it for you guys that have to always be right.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

i will believe that when you turn up on my doorstep having murdered your way home.
But... Parental Unit Nunu, I was never given directions to find you, as you dropped me on my head repeatedly when I was born ;-;

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

that was you biological parents, my children are the ones that find me themselves.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

OK, just dropping by to let everyone know that I've been, currently am and probably will probably keep getting steamrolled at school. I'm taking all kinds of crazy shit.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

What is this... 'school', you speak of.
... Wait, never mind, I can't exactly use that joke, seeing as I still have another semester to finish after this Fall one >.<

Yeah, Fall semester will be starting up on the 30th for me. Hopefully this semester will go better than the last two. Didn't do poorly, but didn't do as well as I could have, either.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, if you didn't spend all your time hanging around on the internet and those godawful hentai sites and chat forums...

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

I just put the diuche bags away, from my phone while in a two hour yaoi panel.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I want to say congratulations, but every which way I thought up in text made it sound sarcastic. But yeah, that shows dedication.