What's new

Member Announcements Thread

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcements Thread

You know Nunes, good looking clothing doesn't have to be uncomfortable. White linnen pants and a shirt looks nice for example, and it's comfortable in warm weather.

On a completely unrelated note: I'm ashamed of myself... I stayed up until five/six o' clock this morning, and then I slept 'til half past one.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

You know Nunes, good looking clothing doesn't have to be uncomfortable. White linnen pants and a shirt looks nice for example, and it's comfortable in warm weather.

On a completely unrelated note: I'm ashamed of myself... I stayed up until five/six o' clock this morning, and then I slept 'til half past one.
I do that all the time.

xD

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

my family had a fashion intervention for me, i'm pretty now. i do have to say though that good looking clothes are not comfortable.
I dunno. I have some rather good looking clothes I find quite comfortable. Perhaps the fact that I can be rather comfortable wearing bustiers and such though speaks volumes for my perspective on the matter though.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

my family had a fashion intervention for me, i'm pretty now. i do have to say though that good looking clothes are not comfortable.
My experience with school dances left me with the lasting impression that fancy clothes are uncomfortable on purpose. IE, its a holdover from earlier centuries where being able to stand the clothes made you better then pesants or something or other.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i think i have to wear them in a little bit as well.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

I dunno. I have some rather good looking clothes I find quite comfortable. Perhaps the fact that I can be rather comfortable wearing bustiers and such though speaks volumes for my perspective on the matter though.
I think bustiers are comfortable too, although I prefer corsets since my tits aren't that big...

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The only clothes I've had that I found both look and feel good were silky boxers.

mmmmm silky boxers.

Also, in terms of sleeping, I started a minor summer job today, despite not sleeping friday or saturday.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Dentist apointment in two hours. Would rather have more free time, but meh.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I think bustiers are comfortable too, although I prefer corsets since my tits aren't that big...
I should hope your tits aren't that big... but corsets are more for the waist anyway. Sure they help accentuate your breasts depending on the design, but they are meant to make your waist seem slimmer.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

I've recovered from the Popsicle-itus. But I caught another cold. It's aggravating my asthma.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

As I posted in the Thunder Warrior Raidy thread:
Uweeheehee...

I just got an email. My Raidy 2 preorder is ready to ship!

So if you guys want to take advantage of JAST's "preorders ship free" deal... NOW is the time, because it won't be a "pre-"order for much longer.
A week, maybe two depending on the mail service and customs and whatnot, and I'll be spending even more time in front of my computer!

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well I've been doing some research in my cave again and...

One experiment I can always use more people's perspective on is...

If you have a cold you can get rid of it, by fucking it away...

People try to sweat colds out all the time, but doing so with... More enjoyable company...

Could yeild interesting results, Ya' know?

But on the topic of fashion? Give me a old, stained, tee and a pair of pants so well worn there walking by themselves...

Comfortability over Fashonable anyday...

Hmmm... Mer'haps thats why I'm still single? -.-'

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Being comfortable in your clothes is one thing. Looking like you just came from a hobo union meeting is another. It is entirely possible to were comfy clothes without looking like a gutter crawling cur. Just tell you fashion consultant you need to be comfy.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Sounds like an enjoyable way to spread the cold at least.

As for clothes, I wish it wasn't strange to wear combats with everything. Every time I have something pesky to carry and there's no large leg pocket to hold it for me I pull this little sad face. Comfy, fully mobile, water resistant, quick dry, tough, easy wash, excellent and secure storage, breathable & wind resistant, adjustable, and makes my legs invisible. I've crawled through mud and brambles with my S95 trousers on and they keep loving me. Even if I stain them with a spill, it just becomes part of the camouflage! :3

If not those, I guess I'm normally wearing your typical budget grade casual stuff. Though I also wear collared shirts casually quite often. I have some nice white trousers, but I daren't ever wear them much since they're so hard to keep clean.

Edit: Hey, I dig the hobo style. I'm never going to give up my decade+ old dull blue coat. I've sat on the street side eating a carrot before wearing that, and had 20p tossed at me. 7 pence more than the carrot had just cost me. I reckon I could make a good living in pro bumming as a career.

(Sorry, the sentence just popped into my head and I couldn't not write it down.)

Last edited:

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Assassin's Creed one and two are coming in the mail, as is The Stolen Throne and The Calling.

I'm such a geek.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I can wear casual-nice clothing, I just can't wear formal-nice clothing. That stuff makes me look a whole lot meaner than I really am. Last time I wore a suit, someone said I looked like a Bouncer. o_O

I won't even get started on the formal-nice clothes I currently have. Long story short, they're 5 years old and too uncomfortable.