What's new

Member Announcements Thread

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcements Thread

Just a heads up that I am probably going to be vanishing for at least a few days, if not longer. 50% chance that I may be moving in the next week or so, 50% chance that I'll end up going to jail for committing a homicide if things keep going the way they are. If I don't return, was very nice to have met everyone here, and I will sorely miss the majority of you.

Carry on without me, I expect nothing less.

- Ancient Vampire Siphon
Rip the system! Purge the Unclean! Blood for The God Emperor of Humanity! BeRzArKoR!

In all seriousness, I hope you're not serious. Hope to hear from you again.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Good luck with the move, hopefully you don't have to kill someone :p

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Rip the system! Purge the Unclean! Blood for The God Emperor of Humanity! BeRzArKoR!

In all seriousness, I hope you're not serious. Hope to hear from you again.
Dammit, man, it's BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR KHORNE'S THRONE!

At any rate, Siphon! No homicide! I can't afford the bail money right now. And don't make me come up there!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Gozer the gozerian, gozer the destructor?

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Oh thank jeebas. I don't have to pay for my DLC all over again.

And I'm glad I've got Fanfics written. I have to go back and play these Charries again xD

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

This thread needs more Corne.

Ili

Lurker
Reputation score

I have appeared again, for who knows how long. New avatar, too - a friend drew it. Its me riding a bass! ^^

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

LIES!

That's not a bass!

THIS is a bass:

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Huh, your box broke as well, Chibi? Mine too :/

Anyways, imma try and capp all that's happened in the past couple weeks to try and explain some of my absence:

Two sundays ago: gramma had a heart attack. She has since gone up to Edmonchuck, had a 'procedure'. She has recovered and is back home, as of this Monday.

All of last week: worked six days, spent the nights and day away from the house, playing an epic-level DnD game in whick I play a Wizard/Psion, which for the unitiated, is a metric fuckton of paperwork.

This Tuesday: by far the best part of my life to date, we drove over to Calgary and watched Dr. Horrible. Live. Second row. Penny asked me for a signature. I nearly sqeeeed. It was amazing.

Also, my Xbox 360 got the E74 error, so I spend three days trying to find a goddamn UPS store that I didn't have to drive two hours to get to. Turns out there's one right in town, but it'sprivately owned, so it doesn't show up on the UPS Store Finder thingie. Gods.

So, apart from that, I've been spending a lot of time on a costume for my new VtM character, as I am half-retiring River, my first character that has lasted long enough for me to grow attached to. The new one's going to be a Tremere (magicky people), so I got myself a business suit and me and a friend have been busy ruining it by painting on runes and stuff in sparly red fabric paint.

So yeah, seeing as it's taken me two days to write this up, I be pretty busy XD

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

What did you do piss some one off karmicly in a former life, making you constantly have bad luck. Well actually seeing Dr. Horrible live isn't bad luck.

Sorry about yer granmama.

Wizard/psion made brain hurt just thinking about. Me go smash book things now.

Nice seeing you though it was probably only very briefly as you disappear again for a few weeks.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Nah Shrike. I got no Box. My PC died.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

:eek:

I've been having lots of sleeping problems lately. I can't not be asleep, and it's compounded by the fact my bed is freezing so I never want to wake up either. Hopefully, getting into this new week, my problems will go away, so I'll try to start posting more frequently and with more depth after tonight. I'm about to pass out.

G'night

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Well in talk of "problems"

Got a new job, and whenever I'm done with my shift for some odd reason I have no desire to do anything. I can't think right and I just want to watch TV. This has caused me to stop playing games for a while now, and RPing has gotten slower for me I guess, but yeah I guess I just need more sleep... hopefully.

So you back now Shrike or are you still gonna be busy?

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ouch!
No wonder you've been gone. I mean, I'm not entirely sure how to break that... but it just sounds so damn painful.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

so... I'm getting married :eek: