What's new

Member Announcements Thread

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcements Thread

I'm not even sure I understand that joke and it's still funny. <3 nunu.

Also agreed with dark, I certainly didn't think of that until you mentioned it kus. Though now that you did... haw haw haw.

@plmneko: why exactly are you blind? surgery or something?

Zoto

Lurker
Reputation score

uh, when i got home i couldnt be bothered to write anything, so im back in class. Ill write soemthing now, im actually supposed to write a 20 min essay about black like me but /care.

And I'm sorry wonder, it really was like that. considering because there were some girls that didnt want join our game, the rope and candles i had brought with me was rendered useless. I did however sleep with the girl with the big boobs and anime girl personality. And im sorry i didnt think of bringing my camera.

hey what are you doing?
eh, im just taking a pic to show the guys at ulmf that this actually happened and that im not making it up.
huh, what the fuck? what is ulmf?
oh... thats a site on the internet, dedicated to a guy that makes tentacle hentai games. though that is just a small part of it, we like to find really freaky hentai as a hobby and talk about bullshit.
...whaaaaat?
Yeah, and i figure i will get a +rep if i take a pic of this, so pose bitch.

naaaaw, but I'll see what i can find of pictures the girls took.

Im pathetic, i didnt even take advantage of her when she was sleeping. i really like that girl, and she has a boy f. Im pretty sure she knows i like her as it is kind of obvious.
anyways... i really hate these 20 minute essays.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

As far as i know man points don't really count for much here.

also many of my friends are anime girls with big boobs and they more or less universally dislike being defined like that, they prefer geek, weirdo or fagballs.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

I think you misunderstand his phrasing of anime girl, she doesn't watch anime... She just has the typical personality of an anime character, + she has big tits...

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i find that often the two go hand in hand.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

also many of my friends are anime girls with big boobs and they more or less universally dislike being defined like that, they prefer geek, weirdo or fagballs.

You're in Melbourne, right? *strokes chin thoughtfully*

Zoto

Lurker
Reputation score

I think you misunderstand his phrasing of anime girl, she doesn't watch anime... She just has the typical personality of an anime character, + she has big tits...
quite right indeed, and no she doesnt watch anime, i think. ooh gotta go again im currently having a test in modern days media. yes its easy peasy

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Big-boobed girls with 'anime' personalities are all fun and good, 'till one that's only 5 feet tall at best comes running up behind you and nearly knocks you out with them because she was doing random tackle-hugs/glomps.

Yeah, anime conventions are fun :p

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

@plmneko: why exactly are you blind? surgery or something?
Don't worry I'm fine now. I suffer an accident in the laboratory thanks to someone who don't cleaned correctly, then i went to the ophthalmologist, looks like i was "lucky", but the treatment make my vision blur for two days

Zoto

Lurker
Reputation score

i had the same thing, only i put my thumb into the propeller for a boat. it almost fell off, but i stiched it with my hair. or more precisely my pubes, and it was all fine.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Im pathetic, i didnt even take advantage of her when she was sleeping. i really like that girl, and she has a boy f. Im pretty sure she knows i like her as it is kind of obvious.
anyways... i really hate these 20 minute essays.
Because taking advantage of someone always makes them so very very wet...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wait. What? He actually said that?

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I HAVE THE NEXT THREE DAYS OFF FROM WORK!!!!! *collapses in a heap and sleeps through them*

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wait. What? He actually said that?
Not quite no. It was more his choice of words. "I'm pathetic, I didn't even take advantage of her when she was sleeping." Before going on to talk about how he likes her... just seemed strange to me is all.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Not quite no. It was more his choice of words. "I'm pathetic, I didn't even take advantage of her when she was sleeping." Before going on to talk about how he likes her... just seemed strange to me is all.
<_<
>_>

Why so SERIOUS!

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Well, it did sound like you were ashamed that you didn't rape her...