What's new

Mei-Lien (Guan Yu)

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Mei-Lien (KakkaHousu)

The shapeshifter waved after the two of them as they left, smiling in a little bit of a creepy way, as if it wasn't quite sure how to smile normally. As they made their way out of the door, though, Mei-Lien could hear the creature's voice in her mind, though it was distorted as if far away. "While I was in your mind, I saw something that really interested me. Don't take this the wrong way, but what would you have done with those centaurs if the girl hadn't stopped you? It's one of the things that sparked my curiosity about you."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

They ignored the shifter all together and left the room soon afterwards, closing the door behind them. With the door shut, the shifter's voice was back in Mei's head all of a sudden, in a distorted faraway sort of deal. "What does that matter? Surely it's none of your concern, but if you must know, fine. I would've given the axe back to it's owner in a rather lethal way after chopping him a few times, leaving a crippled lover behind to moan her loss. Would've been a lesson for them to not go blindly attacking people....." she replied in her mind, physically forming a small grin.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Hmm... A little of what I was looking for, and yet not completely" the voice said, and a moment of quiet followed as the two made their way through the courtyard where they had fought this newer batch of centaurs. "You do seem to have some... interesting qualities, though. You seemed to enjoy being restrained earlier. Have you ever, by chance, thought of being on the other end of that sort of thing?"

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Getting something of an approval from the voice, Mei picked up only silence for a brief moment as they moved past the previously centaur-haunted courtyard. Then the voice made a comeback, with more questions. "You sure like those questions... Yes I have considered trying something like that out eventually, when a good moment comes along and I'm in the right mood.." she still kept up the mental discussion out of sheer curiousity.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

In a bizarre kind of way that Mei-Lien couldn't quite grasp she felt the shapeshifter grin widely, and say "if you'd like, when the little girl is sleeping, you could have a go at me. I can take any form you'd like, produce any sort of item you can imagine, and I'm more or less indestructible. You could be as brutal as you liked, do anything you wanted." As the shapeshifter's pitch ended, the two left the courtyard and found themselves in front of the leftward door they had yet to enter, and the door that the main hallway ended in just to their right. "Just let me know."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The sudden proposal for unadulterated violence being allowed puzzled Mei. Unless something was utterly masochistic or put of their damn mind, they wouldn't want to end up under her "care". For once she was riled up, there wouldn't be an easy way out, only a possibly permanent crippled existence or none at all. There was a definite air of uncertainty about this whole thing, if some foul play was in store for her. "I'm usually not one to beat anyone up without a good reason.... I'll think about it..." the redhead finished her portion of the mental communique as a new door waited for the girls. With the left door in front of her, Mei headed in, guard up already if something was lurking inside.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"You doubt me, don't you? My intentions?" the shapeshifter asked as Mei-Lien opened the next door. "I've kept company with a demon for far longer than you've been alive; I understand well the joy of pain. And you have no need to worry about causing me serious, lasting harm. When we fought earlier you bruised one of my ribs on my left side, strained a ligament in my right knee, broke one of my ribs on my right side, which then punctured one of my lungs, and then for good measure you fractured my jaw and cheek bones. I'd say I'm fairly well fine now. If you need further proof, I can give it to you later" it continued, trying to explain its position to the redhead. Of course, now that she had opened the door she had something far more pressing to worry about. In another courtyard was a lizardman and his dinosaur-like mount, clad in full plate armor and wielding a lance. The thing let out a terrible screech, and then began to charge at the two adventurers, lance lowered.

Lizardman
10/10

Mei-Lien
5/5 FP

Hannah
5/5 FP
3/3 MP

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Yeah, whatever..." was Mei's final thought as she had to shift attention to this new room and the resident inside. It was another one of those lizards they had met before, this time much better equipped and mounted on his steed. "Fucking hell... something tells me this is going to get bad...." the redhead thought as the lizard dude lowered his lance into a charging height and urged the raptor towards them. She needed to take this charge somehow, so Mei took up a stance, seeing if the lenght of the opponents weapon or her own reflexes would win the first strike.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

M 20 vs. 8 L, Hit!
H 12 vs. 8 L, Hit!
H 6 vs. 0 L, Hit!
L 11 vs. 4 M, Hit!
M 15 vs. 9 L, Hit!
H 6 vs. 7 L, Miss!
H 4 vs. 13 L, Miss!
L 13 vs. 21 M, Miss!
M 17 vs. 25 L, Miss!
H 20 vs. -1 L, Critical Hit!
H 19 vs. 12 L, Hit!
L 9 vs. 7 M, Hit!

As the dinosaur cavalry charges at Mei-Lien, Hannah launches multiple fireballs at the heavily armored lizardman, who is more or less completely unable to dodge out of the way because of his armor and the force with which he's charging. The blasts throw off his technique and slow him down just enough that Mei-Lien is able to twist almost completely out of the way, suffering only a moderately bad cut to her lower side as she punches the knight's armor, her enchanted knuckles allowing her to do damage even through the strong plate. She then manages a quick punch to the mount's snout before jumping back out of the way of its snapping jaws and terribly sharp teeth. Hannah's next fireballs were parried out of the way skillfully by the lizardman's lance, but this precludes him from attacking Mei-Lien. Still, the mage is frustrated by her miss, and waits for an opportunity to strike more effectively. Mei-Lien rushes the knight and his flailing mount, though she's completely ineffectual, and the lizardman almost slices open her head with his lance; instead she manages to fight against her instincts and come in closer to him, receiving a bonk to the head instead of a crippling blow, though she's still dizzy after the fact. Hannah sees her opening emerge, however, and runs at the creature, using the same move on it as she had on the centaur before, slamming her palms into his armor and unleashing a wave of heat inside his armor, essentially cooking him. He let out a strange hissing squeal as he pulled back, getting some distance between him and the two girls. They had fared remarkably well in the first part of the fight, though Mei-Lien was still a little bit dizzy and lightheaded after the blow to the head.

Lizardman
3/10

Mei-Lien
2/5 FP

Hannah
5/5 FP
0/3 MP

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Good timing there..." Mei thought as Hannah's balls of fire hit home on target, opening an opportunity for her to get an attack in as well. But it didn't go all that well as the pointy tip of the lance still cut a wound onto her side. Following that exchange, the redhead also nailed the mount square on the nose before rolling back to avoid a retaliatory munching from it. Quickly moving back to offense, the former champion avoids getting a nasty tear as she ducked forward, receiving a minor clubbing instead. Somewhat dizzyed from the bonk, Mei takes a moment to recover as Hannah goes to do her new magic maneuver on this enemy as well. Despite the shakiness, the fighter took up a stance of readiness once more. She should try and flank the knight, stay just out of reach and near them to avoid getting lanced.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

M 6 vs. 15 L, Miss!
H 11 vs. 10 L, Hit!
L 8 vs. 6 M, Hit!
M 7 vs. 14 L, Miss!
H 12 vs. 11 L, Hit!
L 3 vs. 16 M, Miss!
M 12 vs. 9 L, Hit!

Mei-Lien tries to stay in close and to the side of the lizardman, punching at the knight whenever she can. She isn't successful at first, receiving a desperate slash to her chest, though she distracts him enough that Hannah is able to hit him with several fireballs; the second one causes the lizardman to slump over in the saddle, burned to a crisp inside his armor. His mount lashed out at Mei-Lien, but the redhead was easily able to dodge and deliver a swift punch to its head, knocking it out. Silently Hannah moved over to heal Mei-Lien of her injuries; as this happened she saw a popup.

You have gained 1 FP.

She would notice that this courtyard, much like the one on the other side, had two doors, one to the right and one in front of them.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

After some battling and getting wounded more, Mei finally got the battle finished as Hannah knocked the rider away and she smashed down the mount lizard with knockout blow to the nose. The mage's silence afterwards was somewhat concerning, but as the window came up, the fighter was happy. Now she could hold out longer in these fights.

Having received her healing, Mei was ready to go onwards. "Right it is...."

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The two head through the rightward door, and come to a small empty room. To the left is the last remaining turret, and the two of them quickly ascend the stairs to see if there's anything up there. At first there isn't, though the turret is much larger than the other three... Suddenly a terrifying screech was heard, and the ceiling began to collapse in the middle. As large stones fell to the ground, Mei-Lien and Hannah barely avoided them, until finally the disturbance ceased; they then found themselves facing down a rather large wyvern; a smaller, dumber version of a dragon, with no arms at all. It perched on the largest fallen stone, looking at them with its reptilian eyes, and screeched again as it flapped its long, leathery wings, getting up to a certain height in the air... "Should we even try to fight this thing?"

Wyvern
13/13 HP

Mei-Lien
6/6 FP

Hannah
5/5 FP
3/3 MP

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Through the empty room, another stairway waited for them. Up those was another, larger turret that was as empty as the previous ones. But that was to change, as a dragony creature pulled off a dynamic entry through the roof. Mei recognised the creature as soon as she saw it, a wyvern. Despite it being the dumb cousin of the dragon family, she could still respect it. The redhead had a thing for dragons, even her fighting style was somewhat inspired by these great fantasy reptiles. "I don't see a good reason to..." she gave a quick reply, opting to leave the turret if they could. Fighting the wyvern was likely a waste of time

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The two quickly run down the stairwell; The wyvern screeches at them, but doesn't try to pursue, perhaps thinking that the reward wasn't great enough to try and break down half the castle. Or perhaps it was just too lazy. Either way, the two made their way quickly down the stairs and back to the courtyard, then moving to the last remaining side room. It, too, was empty, besides a chest sitting in the middle of the room.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

A quick dash got the girls away from the turret, leaving the wyvern by itself. Seeing that the dragon did not pursue, they could move forward without worrying about a sudden draconic ambush. Behind the other door, there was a not-so-new sight waiting for them, a chest-only room. "What can a girl do....?" Mei thought as she went for it, being careful as ever

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Mei-Lien carefully opens the chest, and so is able to jump back and avoid breathing in most of the yellow particles that shoot out of the chest. Most of them. As she begins to feel aroused, plant-like tendrils begin to rise over the edges of the chest.

Trap Chest
6/6 FP

Mei-Lien
6/6 FP
3/10 AP

Hannah
5/5 FP
0/10 AP
3/3 MP

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Damn.. you..." the fighter thought as her face suddenly lighted up into a raging blush as she inhaled a bit from the poof that the chest released. Despite the starting arousal, she moved towards the chest creature to kick at it, maneuvering just so to allow Hannah a clear line of effect to the thing.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

M 18 vs. 15 T, Hit!
H 10 vs. 24 T, Miss!
H 18 vs. 9 T, Hit!
T 20 vs. 8 M, Hit and Grappled!
M 7 vs. 24 T, Counter!
H 13 vs. 23 T, Miss!
H 9 vs. 12 T, Miss!
T 11 vs. 20 M, Miss!
M 21 vs. 15 T, Hit!
H 10 vs. 13 T, Miss!
H 7 vs. 20 T, Miss!
T 11 vs. 20 M, Miss!

Mei-Lien manages to land her kick to the thing's tentacles, seemingly causing damage, and Hannah lands a fireball in the chest, burning whatever was inside. The chest trap lashed out at Mei-Lien after that, however, grabbing her and giving her a bit of a beating, pulling her over in front of Hannah so the mage didn't have a clear shot. The redhead did manage to punch her way out of the tentacle's grasp, however, and scoot around so that Hannah would have a good shot on the chest soon, though a little bit more of the yellow substance, probably pollen of some kind, was released into the air, making her feel just a bit more horny...

Trap Chest
3/6 FP

Mei-Lien
4/6 FP
4/10 AP

Hannah
5/5 FP
1/10 AP
0/3 MP

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Mei's foot caught the creature as she kicked out, followed up by a fireball straight inside it. This didn't seem to disturb the chest too much however, as it looped it's tentacles around the redhead's limbs, impeding the mage's line of sight by pulling the girl between them. Fighting back, the martial artist pulled back at the tentacles, smashing them against the main body of it and freeing herself in the process. After another fireball, Mei was getting more aroused as a puff hit her again. Still, the chest was facing her wrath, and she wouldn't give up until she or the thing was down.