What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Megrim ] Succubus Hunt! / サキュバスハント! (RE200657, RJ200657)

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hmm, anyone knows if you can birth to non Humans normally without the whole abortion thing?
Maybe at low Faith and Self-Esteem?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Hm. Anyone know how to get into the upper ruin doors? The doors above the default path that leads onwards.

EDIT: Also any events involving the house on the upper right?

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So I ran into that fucking guard blocking the way to get to the other areas, where is the whore to accept her quest or whatever? Her self esteem is already at 34 though she won't fuck the bum south of the church for some reason. Also the option to bathe ain't coming up no more, is this a bug?

EDIT: Apparently you need to get to 100 dirtyness before the NPC with black hair left of the exit guards does a scene with you, guess he likes'em sweaty.

Last edited:

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So I ran into that fucking guard blocking the way to get to the other areas, where is the whore to accept her quest or whatever? Her self esteem is already at 34 though she won't fuck the bum south of the church for some reason. Also the option to bathe ain't coming up no more, is this a bug?
the whore is in the inn upper floor at certain times during the day (i think between 16-24). the bumsex at the church requires anal experience (get harassed by enemies)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Partial thread up.
https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...us-hunt-megrim

Went ahead and uploaded what I've got done since I'll be offline for a few days. H stats, skills, and items should be done.

Edit: Items aren't completely done, there were like 2 I am waiting to play through and get the context for to make sure I have them correctly translated.

Last edited:

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
the whore is in the inn upper floor at certain times during the day (i think between 16-24). the bumsex at the church requires anal experience (get harassed by enemies)
She's not spawning for me

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
She's not spawning for me
Like other prostitutes, she only appears at night.

Any combat H in this one?
You can be harassed, but i'm not sure about losing virginity during battle. The game will tell you if there's Hscene when you are defeated and you can choose to lose at the begining of those fights.

Last edited:

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone figure out where the key for this door is?
I've already defeated Midara ( final boss in the dungeon ) seen both endings as well as have "servant of Midara" mode unlocked ( it's nothing special, just perma 100 lust, Faith never increases/recovers )

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score
Got a few questions, how many enemies got H atks ? so far found only the guy that was in demo and the octopus thing, are there more? If so where can i find em. And are there more enemies like the goblin in the cave which will rape you if you lose? + how do i get rid of the pregnancy.
Thnx.

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone figure out where the key for this door is?
I've already defeated Midara ( final boss in the dungeon ) seen both endings as well as have "servant of Midara" mode unlocked ( it's nothing special, just perma 100 lust, Faith never increases/recovers )

According to author's blog post, you can only enter after you get the true ending. EDIT: I got the servant ending. I kept playing instead of starting the 2nd playthrough. Fought the final boss again and this time I choosed not to serve her. The gate is opened now. But theres also quite some gates in the last boss area that are still locked for me.
Let me know if you find out what to do after u kill all the bosses and the newly spawned boss at that room. When I check the gallery, there seem to be one more ending or event after the two endings (sealing midara or be her servant). Nvm dropped faith to zero and gave birth to a demon triggered that bad end.

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
According to author's blog post, you can only enter after you get the true ending. EDIT: I got the servant ending. I kept playing instead of starting the 2nd playthrough. Fought the final boss again and this time I choosed not to serve her. The gate is opened now. But theres also quite some gates in the last boss area that are still locked for me.
Let me know if you find out what to do after u kill all the bosses and the newly spawned boss at that room. When I check the gallery, there seem to be one more ending or event after the two endings (sealing midara or be her servant). Nvm dropped faith to zero and gave birth to a demon triggered that bad end.
Wait how did you keep playing after you chose not to serve her? It immediately booted me to new game + with savefile.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
All is true. And this is a bad end
Did not encounter it, the birthing scene I mean with a Bad End follow Up.
Also behind the Door after you are in Postgame only leads to a Boss Rush sorta Room with no benefits...at least I didnt see one apart of the Accomplishment for beating them all.
The Postgame after you joind the Demon Queen is missing as well. All I got is the Scene in which you fuck men now to power the Queen up with Credits Roll at the End.

Then we have the Costume Question. Anyone knows how to get these?
I decrypted the Game and cheated them inside my Game but no clue how to get them.
You will get:
- A purple Bikini with feather Shoulderparts
- A black Latex Outfit with Mask like one of the Enemys is wearing
- A Ribbon Costume
- And a Tribal Costume

Apart from them I got some of myself:
- Paladins Outfit (for getting enough "Good" Points)
- Naked Outfit with only Helmet (buyable from the female Merchant)
- Naked (for getting) zero Self-Esteem)

Any help or tips is much appreciated xD

Wait how did you keep playing after you chose not to serve her? It immediately booted me to new game + with savefile.
You need to beat her once before you can decide not to serve her.
At least this is what happened for me.

Last edited:

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
If it works like it did in the pre-release sample versions of the game, the unique costumes you mentioned can be gained randomly when redeeming the armor coupons at the shop. I bet saving up a bunch of them and saving the game before turning them in would be the best way to get what you want.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hmm, you could be right.
But a shame somehow as well I at least wished for some Events with them with at least one scene.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Then we have the Costume Question. Anyone knows how to get these?
there is a merchant that sells items right in front of the inn. buy the armor items you have to indetify from her. you get all costumes like that except for the reputation ones.