What's new

[Megrim] ラブラブ!マイばでぃ / Love Love! My Buddy (RJ149926)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: ラブラブ!マイばでぃ (Megrim)

Sure, you find magic circles like the one before the inn in the village and step on them. Then you use the map in your inventory.
thank you edit: also how do get these ntr scenes because i cant find the pervert old man everybodys telling me about

Last edited:

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do get these ntr scenes because i cant find the pervert old man everybodys telling me about
You have to enable NTR in the settings for him to show up in the inns

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You have to enable NTR in the settings for him to show up in the inns
thx and does anyone know how to party up with your mom or how to marry her?

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh well I fucked up. I... didn't get (more like didn't know how) 10 independence points before I followed the mother's questline.

Anybody have any ideas on how to salvage this wreck, or should I start a new playthrough instead? (And where the hell are the events to get independence points anyways? I could only get 2... Do I have to abuse cheat engine or something?)

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh well I fucked up. I... didn't get (more like didn't know how) 10 independence points before I followed the mother's questline.

Anybody have any ideas on how to salvage this wreck, or should I start a new playthrough instead? (And where the hell are the events to get independence points anyways? I could only get 2... Do I have to abuse cheat engine or something?)
Alright I'm actually curious as to how you came to the conclusion that you messed anything up? As for how to get more independence points, well there is a lot of ways but the easiest would probably be doing quests from the quest shop that's right beside the other shops.

Kamen Rider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you still don't know what to do, you get those by completing quests, killing bosses and doing random stuff around the village like catching some bandit or whoever it is, finding a lost item for a man or an old lady or helping that extremely tanned girl near your home. You can also bring Sylvia, because her first quest involves helping people.

There's a quest giver that gives repeating quests like woodcutting (you'd better bring the lady 50 of those logs at once if you want an H-scene and after doing some heavy woodcutting (maybe those 50 logs would be enough) try sleeping at your house), killing some critters and an unrepeating quest that opens up the local dungeon.

Aside from unique quests like those for heroines, pretty much all the stuff in the game can be repeated, but there's usually a cooldown for each event like boss, H-ing a prostitute or some condition to meet (like 50 logs).

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

its only been 2 days..
they really fast on taking down mega link,,
my god..

Androsar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's why you gotta be
Thank u so much for that. Megrim is one of the best makers. I would love to buy his stuff but they only accept Credit cards as payment. And here in europe u have to be really rich dont give a fuck or be extremly stupid to have a credit card, so i dont even know anybody who has one.

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's gone again. Oh and how come nobody makes a torrent of the new updates anymore?
Also. How do I turn on netorare in the settings? Are the setting in one of the books I got in my inventory? and if so starting from choosing the book in which order do I choose to turn it on.

Last edited:

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do I turn on netorare in the settings?
Go to the little green book in your inventory then select the 2nd option then the 5th option and then the 1st option to enable netorare.

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Go to the little green book in your inventory then select the 2nd option then the 5th option and then the 1st option to enable netorare.
Thank you for understanding my fellow ntr lover.

Kamen Rider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does the red-haired lady(?) from Mika's questline have an H-scene?

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

What does the mirror in your inventory do? it lets you select different options to change the look of a girl. but nothing else seems to come from it.

Also, is there a list of all the people you can marry? I've only found 2 so far, the girl from the starting town's inn, and some bandit girl. using latest version.:D

Kamen Rider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What does the mirror in your inventory do? it lets you select different options to change the look of a girl. but nothing else seems to come from it.

Also, is there a list of all the people you can marry? I've only found 2 so far, the girl from the starting town's inn, and some bandit girl. using latest version.:D
You know that Megrim updates the pic with all characters you can marry on the dlsite page for the game?

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone got a save will the full gallery unlocked?

OR is there a switch in a cheat thing I can flip?

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wonder if we can get a harem ending?

I mean, as much as being all lovey-dovey with one heroine, marrying all three of the Blade, Arcana, and Messian commander would be nice, don't you think?

Or maybe Mirei and Louise?

kuzno12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wonder if we can get a harem ending?

I mean, as much as being all lovey-dovey with one heroine, marrying all three of the Blade, Arcana, and Messian commander would be nice, don't you think?

Or maybe Mirei and Louise?

Not sure about harem endings but there will be new 3P H-scenes coming in the next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.