Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: パワフルシスター (Powerful Sister)

where can i download that game

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow the spritework in this game is pretty impressive. Gameplay is a bit simplistic but... not bad at all. Kind of a downer there's only rape once you run out of lives though.

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No, it's a self-built engine he made, I think.
Does the logo show up, glasses with the name?
Now it's working. o_O I didn't do anything different, it just started working (I even restarted lastnight and it still didn't work).

Looks good so far, hope a more in depth demo comes out sooner and I hope this isn't another one of those projects that looks so promising and then the maker just quits without any warning (been seeing waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much of that lately).

OP
EggsnBacon

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow the spritework in this game is pretty impressive. Gameplay is a bit simplistic but... not bad at all. Kind of a downer there's only rape once you run out of lives though.
Yeah... that's really the only downside.. only getting the ero/guro after a gameover which takes some time to do.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And the fact that people were talking about the release date being far from now didn't tip you off in the direction that maybe it's not out yet, tard?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And the fact that people were talking about the release date being far from now didn't tip you off in the direction that maybe it's not out yet, tard?
Dude, no need to be mean. You gotta remember, not everyone is able to know if it is or not. No need to go being an ass about it now.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

New update.
He says he's planning on doing an update to the demo eventually.

He also said that the Dot Handy update is getting closer to being done as well, wondering how to "fix" the blue girl, he mentioned possibly giving her breasts(apparently he doesn't like flat chests that much?)

And lastly, he says there's not much to report on Powerful Sister devwork, as he's been just doing backdrops for now

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just noticed the release date on DLsite got changed from oktober 2014 to march 2014.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Yeah, I think I said before, but the release date before was a place-holder date

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

looks like it will be released earlier which is good so the person who made this must be ahead schedule or something

GoldBeetle

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The Developer just posted a picture and a link on his blog. It appears to be an alpha of some sort related to the green haired girl he posted.

Link to the blog for the lazy =>

Also click the hyperlink to get to the alpha. Copying and pasting the zip link won't work.

Jongoup

Reputation score

When i open the game i get to the screen where you can input your controls but the game becomes unresponsive to every key except esc. Anyone else run into this problem?

Masterdr

Reputation score

When i open the game i get to the screen where you can input your controls but the game becomes unresponsive to every key except esc. Anyone else run into this problem?
got a Controller plugged in? If yes, the game can use the controller, which is pretty cool.

Jongoup

Reputation score

Do i need a controller? Thought i could just use the keyboard or something