What's new

Meet and Fuck Games: MMO Discussion

DaMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games: MMO Discussion

Got to roleplay otherwise going through the sex scenes feels more like a chore.

killa4lif3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Roll playing add to the experience of the game. If you do it adds Hours of game play to this game. If you choose not too the sex scenes become redundant and boring.

monkey11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there anywhere to follow developmentioned of this game? It's fun and all but even with role playing it's starting to feel repetitive and boring... Really looking forward to more features and more things to earn.

Don't think I could justify a sub fee though, even a small one. A one time purchase would be fine though.

viran95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, everyone
I have played the game for two days and I found very interesting.
I have a male character named Vinart and a female named Viny. (I have to admit that sometimes it's funny when someone thinks you're a real girl. :D)
I'm not in roleplay (I prefer silent), but if one needs help to increase experience or want some fun, here I am.
Simply send a private missage in game saying that you come from this forum

P.D. : Sorry for my english, but it's not my native language.

Last edited:

MilesXXX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how about unlockable breast, ass, dick sizes via minigames? and more facial expressions? aaand clothing during some sex scenes(stockings, bras, shirts etc)
I like the idea!

Guys, have anyone actually used the bug report feature so far? If so, what was the bug you found? I haven't found any until now, which is a good thing, i believe. :)

Guys, if you ever need some exp or a good time, look for my character Lisandra (I have a male too, BrianSting, but I am not too active on him). I never did roleplay, but if you like we can talk and get an agreement. :)

I am not that active recently, but you can find her too in the brothel... if you like her, feel free to pick her up (thanks in advance! I am in need for money to upgrade her breasts and buy the pet :) )!

Last edited by a moderator:

DaMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there anywhere to follow developmentioned of this game? It's fun and all but even with role playing it's starting to feel repetitive and boring... Really looking forward to more features and more things to earn.

Don't think I could justify a sub fee though, even a small one. A one time purchase would be fine though.
Sin mentioned something about the MeetNFuck website so if they are discussing it or if they even have a forum it will probably be there. Curious as to what the payment model will be
1.premium prescription
2.buying enhancements and upgrades separate
3.coins that you can buy in bulk or earn really slowly.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thats actually more than I thought. Where do you get those infos?
The creators, namely Serega gave me that bit of info.

The MeetandFuckGames.com site is their main site, but the developer's aren't really saying much at this point.

Sin mentioned something about the MeetNFuck website so if they are discussing it or if they even have a forum it will probably be there. Curious as to what the payment model will be
1.premium prescription
2.buying enhancements and upgrades separate
3.coins that you can buy in bulk or earn really slowly.
Probably #1, with in game perks for people that are a member of the original MnF site as well.

Btw,
So glad to see you all enjoying the game :D

P.s,
If you want to know of a quick way to earn money besides mini-games, pm me.

justF0rfun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The creators, namely Serega gave me that bit of info.
Oh yeah I just remebered another post of you where you said they were looking for real Girls for their game. I always wondered do you work/cooperate with them on behalf of this forum?

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh yeah I just remebered another post of you where you said they were looking for real Girls for their game. I always wondered do you work/cooperate with them on behalf of this forum?
I work/cooperate with MnF on behalf of the fan's. In the beginning my friendship with MnF was just that, a friendship.

Since MnF really started expanding in 2013 I turned my ability to communicate/work with MnF into an ability for helping the MnF fan's.

It's taken some time learning to use my tools, but I believe in the end it will be worth it.

I like MnF games & MnF Club, but I like the fellas behind them more, and want to see them succeed.

Also I hope to work for MnF one day in more of an artist capacity, then make games, and work on MMO myself.

Until then I will just keep making game ideas, and helping people how I can.
:)

Franky242

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Kinda rude to ask for names before giving your own :p

But my main character is named Miss_May
:D :D You´re right ... im sorry :p
My name is -SexMachine-

Ja, nicht jeder hat so viel Glück und kann auch sein das ich dich Ingame gesehen hab. Hab da auch ein gesehen der meinte er hätte eine kenngelernt.
Na gesehen kann gut sein, aber mit so was prahle ich eigentlich jetzt nicht rum xD

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Guys, have anyone actually used the bug report feature so far? If so, what was the bug you found? I haven't found any until now, which is a good thing, i believe. :)
Yeah, i used the bug report some times. for example for mini game freeze and broken highscore boards. I think they fixed these bugs already. 2 days after the report, I never had the bugs again.
I also reported the abuse of some moneymaking possibilities and gave them a proposel to a possible change

I work/cooperate with MnF on behalf of the fan's. In the beginning my friendship with MnF was just that, a friendship.

Since MnF really started expanding in 2013 I turned my ability to communicate/work with MnF into an ability for helping the MnF fan's.

It's taken some time learning to use my tools, but I believe in the end it will be worth it.

I like MnF games & MnF Club, but I like the fellas behind them more, and want to see them succeed.

Also I hope to work for MnF one day in more of an artist capacity, then make games, and work on MMO myself.

I am really glad,

Nice to hear from your future goals, I hope you will be able to achive the game creation under MnF in the future.

I thinks its a cool goal to aspire.

Franky242

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how about unlockable breast, ass, dick sizes via minigames? and more facial expressions? aaand clothing during some sex scenes(stockings, bras, shirts etc)

I read, clothes during some of the scenes ?!?!

That would be really great !
Hope some day they will add such an option ingame !!

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Who are the artists of the MMO? There's clearly at least two of them, because the chocolate chick in the alley is draw in one different style in the sex scene.

justF0rfun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sounds great. Well I can only wish you good luck.

Na gesehen kann gut sein, aber mit so was prahle ich eigentlich jetzt nicht rum xD
Ja dann hab ich schon mit dir kurz geschnackt. Und geprahlt hast damit nicht, hast es nur erwähnt weil ein anderer gefragt hat ob jemand schon Deutsche getroffen hat und ich daraufhin gemeinte hatte das die Wahrscheinlichkeit gering sei.

Who are the artists of the MMO? There's clearly at least two of them, because the chocolate chick in the alley is draw in one different style in the sex scene.
Well I would say that it looks like Serega made most of them and Vadim if there are really two working on the MMO. Kosmos art style would stick out like a sore thumb so he's out of question.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

-Serega made about 40%
-Vadim (A.k.a VadimGoD) made also about 40%
-Kosmos maybe about 20%

Last edited:

Jimmylicious

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I like the idea!

Guys, if you ever need some exp or a good time, look for my character Lisandra (I have a male too, BrianSting, but I am not too active on him). I never did roleplay, but if you like we can talk and get an agreement. :)

I am not that active recently, but you can find her too in the brothel... if you like her, feel free to pick her up (thanks in advance! I am in need for money to upgrade her breasts and buy the pet :) )!
found a small one, when you have your fem avatars cootch shaved during climb the tree sex pose you can still see the pubic hair on the vag.

DaMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Word of mouth would be pretty important, I posted a link to the game in the Trails In Tainted Space forums.

monkey11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I guess I'm mostly curious to hear from the devs about their vision for the game. What they plan on doing with it and how far along into development is this trial version. Or even just an estimate to release. There's a lot of directions they can take something like this, and I'm wondering if it's to be more of a sex chatroom or a full-blooded game.

More multiplayer minigames would also be a lot of fun.

MilesXXX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found a bug myself yesterday... In some scenes of the petnis sex with npcs, sometimes the animation balace wouldn't work, so some parts of the petnis would go back and forth with the mentioned speed, but others (mostly and weirdly, the balls) would just play the frames of the animation. Very minor bug, but I reported. :)

darko93

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

very strange when someone considers you a women in this game XD