What's new

Meet and Fuck Games: MMO Discussion

holygohan

Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games: MMO Discussion

i just played mnf club a little its not bad but i feel like they restricted it to much for so little content,i think it would be better if they remove premium and put a donation button for more content,that way new players would stay
what do you guys think?

ps: whats the point lvl if dont get anything???

Last edited:

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i just played mnf club a little its not bad but i feel like they restricted it to much for so little content,i think it would be better if they remove premium and put a donation button for more content,that way new players would stay
what do you guys think?

ps: whats the point lvl if dont get anything???
Wow 1 week and no one replied. I suppose the game is quite dead, or perhaps just the thread.
Anyway I doubt they'll add a donation button, otherwise they'd have done it with their main site that instead costs 20$/month (fucking crazy fee).

Exp points can let you lvl up (lvl 6 max now ?) and get new poses at the mountain temple. However if you've a male and free avi the only thing you could buy is the spooning position. The rest only for premium members.

Manx814

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyway I doubt they'll add a donation button, otherwise they'd have done it with their main site that instead costs 20$/month (fucking crazy fee).
Nope... It cost 9,99$ month, i pay it over 2 weeks ago... And i have no time to play the game... Good choice...

I dont say nothing because i dont know how answer :S so sorry.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nope... It cost 9,99$ month, i pay it over 2 weeks ago... And i have no time to play the game... Good choice...

I dont say nothing because i dont know how answer :S so sorry.
He was referring to the main MnF site, not MnFClub.

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

He was referring to the main MnF site, not MnFClub.
Yes, I meant that one and that actually costs more than 25$/month, quite a lot for 2-3 games per month and of average quality.

EDIT:

Anyway for those who want to find out how new poses are here's a link I found surfing the net:

Last edited:

corruptionz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Public Baths have been added to the Oasis. Not sure if its bugged for my tho. The door isnt clickable but I see people entering with non Prem

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Public Baths have been added to the Oasis. Not sure if its bugged for my tho. The door isnt clickable but I see people entering with non Prem
I just tried it, and it worked fine for me.

May I ask what level you are? As the fat guy at the door says non-premium members need to be at lest level 3 to enter.

corruptionz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yea its level 3, was just coming back to say that. I'm level 2 now after remaking a character 2 days ago :mad:

corruptionz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

weird, i just hit 3 and cant get in still, maybe its higher?

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

weird, i just hit 3 and cant get in still, maybe its higher?
Hmm, that's strange. I was able to get into the baths with both of my level 3 characters.
If you just hit level 3, maybe try to restart the game and try again? Maybe it hasn't registered that you're level 3 yet. If that doesn't work, I'd recommend asking other players or maybe even sending a bug report.

Anyway, with all that said, you're not missing much yet. It really is just another place to hang out and talk. (The only difference is in the baths everyone is naked.) However, it's nice that they are implementing features that make use of your level. They may add more features like that later, which might make it actually worthwhile for non-premium members to level up.

corruptionz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It worked today. the guy showed up outside and said premium at any level and level 3 for non-prem. Guess it does take some time for the system.

Jimmylicious

Demon Girl
Reputation score

they just added this simple yet nice feature when you stand in the shower of the public baths your char makes an animation like theyr taking a shower.

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm now a bit more active in game to mostly chat with old pals, but the same old question tilts my mind, that is: "How many poses have they released in 8(?) months ?"
Reply: 2, or 3 if you want to include the poledancing.

I'm a roleplayer and I prefer to be descriptive, so I value words than poses, but without animations people could not consider the membership, unless they've a fetish for virtual clothes.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sadly, the game is going to have a lot of premium stuff. Can't seem to find anything worth spending my money on.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

My experience was strange in this game. I played as a black male and red head female.

When I was male, everyone who sent me a PM was really racist. When I was female, everyone kept asking if the carpets matches the drapes.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

No surprise there. People let out their inner a-hole when anonymous.
Got any idea whether those premium account generators actually work and if they do, are the developers cracking down on them?

And how do ppl cancel their renewal?

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Got any idea whether those premium account generators actually work and if they do, are the developers cracking down on them?

And how do ppl cancel their renewal?
They're just a form of scam, thus they don't work. If they even protected their games from the main site I doubt they could let generators work.
And regarding your black male..did you call him something_BBC ? Because in that case don't act surprised to receive racist pms as that tag is the 1st form of racism for me.

EDIT:
Shooting mini-game is out. Funny to play and the npc is hot, even if no idea if there's a bonus scene for premium players.

EDIT2:
Recently I saw 2 players with a yellow "shield" aside their username. Is that for in-game moderators ? Because if so I know one of them and he's probably the last person I'd put to moderate lol

Last edited:

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If there is a scene with her I have no idea how to get it. There is an option to ask her name, which looks really obvious that it's the dialogue to initiate it, but I guess you (will) need an item for that.