What's new

Meet and Fuck Games: MMO Discussion

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games: MMO Discussion

And yes it's still a new game, but that doesn't justify the lack of a schedule. It should be the 1st thing to add to a project like this.

One Universal Truth is:

People make mistakes, what's important is that they learn from them.​

Last edited:

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

True, but many people aren't convinced yet by the content so that's why a plan, some milestones should be added. More incomes = more devs (?), so faster updates. People only want to "see" or that's my personal experience in-game.
And that's also true that there are very good female roleplayers(I've a male char) that even with free accounts can entertain you !
I agree that they should inform more the players of their update plans, for keeping them interested (though they did inform that new scenes, and the hotel would be added soon, and that eventually s/s scenes for girls will be in). I meant that you have enough info to decide if you want to become premium with the current content.
And I definitely agree on the last part. For me a good roleplayer is more important then having premium scene.

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the game's up.
Today they were going to add the hotel, but after they moved the game the server crashed so they have to delay it.

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

One Universal Truth is:

People make mistakes, what's important is that they learn from them.​
Funny(South Park ?), but that's a thing they should have considered from the start and suggestions are made to help them, especially when everyday you see people asking for news and no one knows ;)

the game's up.
Today they were going to add the hotel, but after they moved the game the server crashed so they have to delay it.
Still maintenance for me :confused:

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Trust me, I know Vadim, if something is wrong, he is trying his hardest to fix it.

-And as far as an updates page, or schedule. I was around for a year before they released Beta, and not one person mentioned it, out of all the MnF fan's.

I think people were more interested in the action.

Plus the MnF guys would not have thought of it, probably because they don't really speak English, and conversing with people is really only what Vadim likes to do, Serega is rather quite, and Kosmos is usually too busy to talk, but they still try.

Thank goodness they had enough foresight to create the ability to message them bugs and whatnot.

I have personally discussed a MnF Club official forum, updates schedule and other related stuff with V, he says he definitely plans on getting to it all as soon as more pressing issues are resolved.

Last edited:

Manx814

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was thinking... What with the people have premium?, i mean, it cost over a day to up the servers again, they gona give a day premium to premium members?...

And i hope too add more things for free users... As all people say, its really bored play with same things, and this game its become to a "pay to win" game or something. You can only enjoy the game by pay, if not... This game its not free to play for what i am seeing... Well, lets not lose the hope :(.

I dont see nothing new in game, so mabey its only a problem with the servers...

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

An official news tab or progress tab would help so much in terms of explaining to users what's going on, instead of relying on hearsay and informal channels like people like Sin who know the developers. MnF is getting big enough to need to think about PR, especially on a subscription-based game like this.

I'm not saying there can't be problems, but customers are generally calmer when there's a bit of official info.

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Trust me, I know Vadim, if something is wrong, he is trying his hardest to fix it.

-And as far as an updates page, or schedule. I was around for a year before they released Beta, and not one person mentioned it, out of all the MnF fan's.

Plus the MnF guys would not have thought of it, probably because they don't really speak English, and conversing with people is really only what Vadim likes to do, Serega is rather quite, and Kosmos is usually too busy to talk, but they still try.

Thank goodness they had enough foresight to create the ability to message them bugs and whatnot.

I have personally discussed a MnF Club official forum, updates schedule and other related stuff with V, he says he definitely plans on getting to it all as soon as more pressing issues are resolved.
In fact I only saw Vadim and his nice hat:)o) in alley, maybe Serega but not sure.
That's why a blog could help them, I mean putting all down there and avoiding to login to speak with multiple people and answering same questions over and over. Less stress or not ? Strange no one mentioned it before, but now you've to consider that there're people paying for the game (don't include me as I'm trying only 1-month) so ofc they want to know or receive news when possible. Someone will wait without problems, someone else not and it's normal for a mmo and soon or later they'll have to handle it, especially now that we've almost 40k members, 20k at the beginning of the last week.

And I know Vadim is a good guy as he also answered me for my suggestions and I also know they're working on it.

I was thinking... What with the people have premium?, i mean, it cost over a day to up the servers again, they gona give a day premium to premium members?...

And i hope too add more things for free users... As all people say, its really bored play with same things, and this game its become to a "pay to win" game or something. You can only enjoy the game by pay, if not... This game its not free to play for what i am seeing... Well, lets not lose the hope :(.

I dont see nothing new in game, so mabey its only a problem with the servers...
Well in my opinion premium is not mandatory for sex scenes, I mean you can ask a premium to show you, or join parties and roleplay with them, exchanging account if you want to try out female or male premium positions. Some free member can last even 30 minutes with 3-4 rounds. It depends if you like roleplaying or just click and watching the show.
Petnis then is nice, but I liked only 2/4 scenes so far.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Remember to message all of your good advice here:

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Remember to message all of your good advice here:
Sin I can't. I sent a long list during last week. Guess Vadim would punish me for another long one :rolleyes:

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sin I can't. I sent a long list during last week. Guess Vadim would punish me for another long one :rolleyes:
Remember to ask for what you think is most important first.

I will message him myself about it for you guy's though.
:)

MeowBraun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That's not a fedora on the left side

One does not simply pay without knowing. How do you expect people to continue paying the month subscription without them knowing what's coming next? Why would you even subscribe to something you aren't informed about? It is so basic I am surprised this has became a topic. I know you try to defend MnF Sin, but this has been going already for two weeks and there is still no communication whatsoever. I know everybody makes a mistake, but ffs, writing an article/post/whatever somewhere (even here) takes so little time, so little effort and satisfies so MANY people, I just can't understand why they haven't done it yet.

I had my hopes for this game, but I am starting to think they have barely any idea how to manage it.
On a positive note, people stopped trashing MnF for not adding any content at all. It's cool to see actual constructive talk on the alley :)

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't expect anything, from anyone.

People are allowed to pay for whatever they want, if they want something they pay for changed, they need to try to do so in a positive manner.

I really do not even like the MMO, and I'm willing to pay for it, and help it evolve.

Why?
Because I support MnF and have faith.

I know to change something, I must give forth effort.

Why am I not trippin about how the MMO is not as great as it could be right now?
Because I know it's just getting started, and I have patience.

So,
People can be mad, or not play anymore, complain, point fingers, whatever.

Life, and the MMO will go on, and get better.​

MeowBraun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You sure? I mean, isn't Humphrey Bogart pretty much credited with popularizing that hat for men?
They are different. The left one doesn't have the narrowed side, but fedora does. Might be wrong on that though

I don't expect anything, from anyone.

People are allowed to pay for whatever they want, if they want something they pay for changed, they need to try to do so in a positive manner.

I really do not even like the MMO, and I'm willing to pay for it, and help it evolve.

Why?
Because I support MnF and have faith.

I know to change something, I must give forth effort.

Why am I not trippin about how the MMO is not as great as it could be right now?
Because I know it's just getting started, and I have patience.

So,
People can be mad, or not play anymore, complain, point fingers, whatever.

Life, and the MMO will go on, and get better.​
I share that faith of yours, but talking about mistakes the MnF does is counted as support too. Especially if they will eventually listen to them and learn from them. If they won't, we gotta keep reminding them.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Definitely.

I'm all for "getting the point across" on things to them.

Just remember "Hitting nail after nail, too quickly, may lead to smashing your finger."

In other word's, we've all been pounding our requests and what not into them, and totally missing what is truly important, like the updates log.

We should have noticed that first off if MnF didn't, and had them pay their attention to it first. Instead we've just been asking for more hotel rooms, poses, and free stuff.

Now they've been doing all that, instead of what we truly needed, right out the box.

Paige

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sin's got a point. They're trying to appease us by working on going through suggestions and the like sent in, and working on them, and it's making simpler but more critical things take longer.

Sin's wording is likely more eloquent then mine there but the point is hopefully the same, we just have to lighten up and let them get to things as they can and perhaps remind them here and there of simpler things. Even beyond forums/update schedule for the game once they finish it, sometimes if they're too focused on hashing out large content they can be reminded to work on smaller content and lump bits of smaller content together into a more substantial single update of little things here and there.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They are different. The left one doesn't have the narrowed side, but fedora does. Might be wrong on that though.
Narrowed side? Are you referring to the brim or the "crown" (ie. the part of the hat that actually goes over your head)?

In my experience, a lot of people mistake another hat for fedoras, which is the Trilby. Trilbys have a much smaller brim, usually.

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

News:
Vadim was online few minutes ago. Hotel confirmed for tomorrow. 1000$ for each room and seems with double beds. I don't know more as I catched him only one minute.
:)
Sin can you confirm it ?

EDIT: seems 200 $ for normal one (double bed ?) and 1000 $ for luxury room.

Last edited: