What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

What are your top 3 Kung-fu films Haseo?

What are your top 3 Kung-fu films Haseo?

*Head explodes

Ugh dude that question is really hard to answer. Ummm.

1. Unleashed with Jet Li
2. Legend of the Drunken Master
3. Kung-Fu Hustle

Making that list killed me a bit lol.

*Head explodes

Ugh dude that question is really hard to answer. Ummm.

1. Unleashed with Jet Li
2. Legend of the Drunken Master
3. Kung-Fu Hustle

Making that list killed me a bit lol.

Ever play One-Finger Death Punch, Haseo? It's a Steam game.

Ah One Finger Death Punch...once my top 1 game on my Steam wishlist until, after having played it for hours on end, I finally beat the student mode and discovered the master mode is nothing more but the same levels in the same order as in student mode but faster, with more enemies and more punishing.

That's when the disappointment I felt, combined with the repetitiveness from doing the same mindless shit over and over again, made me decide to uninstall it and never play it again.

Ah One Finger Death Punch...once my top 1 game on my Steam wishlist until, after having played it for hours on end, I finally beat the student mode and discovered the master mode is nothing more but the same levels in the same order as in student mode but faster, with more enemies and more punishing.

That's when the disappointment I felt, combined with the repetitiveness from doing the same mindless shit over and over again, made me decide to uninstall it and never play it again.

It's a stress release deal. I just brought it up since Haseo mentioned kung-fu.

Hi everybody

could someone tell me which were the last cracked games?

the last one that i remembered was Officer Juggs

Hi everybody

could someone tell me which were the last cracked games?

the last one that i remembered was Officer Juggs

the latest one was officer juggs, the one before was nintendo christmas 2 and the one before that was probably halloween adventure

Bct cracked a new game on Russian Website. I'll let Haseo tell what came out, don't want to be a spoilsport. :eek::p

Now you got me excited for the new game! I used to use the russian site but risking viruses getting past my blockers was too stressful(and I'm trying to de-stress when I look for naughty games).

Now you got me excited for the new game! I used to use the russian site but risking viruses getting past my blockers was too stressful(and I'm trying to de-stress when I look for naughty games).

i think haseo will let you all know and present the game in the next hours / days.

Look forward to the MnF dinosaur
(sry, couldn´t hold this pun back, credit to thejjmax)

Alright. First I have double the amount of pictures for everyone since I did not post any yesterday. Enjoy!

We are almost done with Tantrik Masters. Just 2 more sets and we can continue with what I have planned for the next picture set.

Second. There is a new cracked game. Through BCT's hard work they have brought another game for your pleasure.

Milf Titans

http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/q2zLyFY6/file.html

Please thank BCT for their hard work :D

Alright. First I have double the amount of pictures for everyone since I did not post any yesterday. Enjoy!

We are almost done with Tantrik Masters. Just 2 more sets and we can continue with what I have planned for the next picture set.

Second. There is a new cracked game. Through BCT's hard work they have brought another game for your pleasure.

Milf Titans

http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/q2zLyFY6/file.html

Please thank BCT for their hard work :D

Thank you BCT.

Hello guys.
The comic Super Heroine Hjinks 1 is finally ready.

001.jpg

Samples of other projects:

sample_1.jpg
sample_2.jpg
No Grammar Correction
sample.jpg

Masterpiece of Music:

Last edited:

I must admit to being a bit confused. Wasn't Milf Titans cracked and released about a year ago?

Hello guys.
The comic Super Heroine Hjinks 1 is finally ready.

001.jpg

Samples of other projects:

sample_1.jpg
sample_2.jpg
No Grammar Correction
sample.jpg

Masterpiece of Music:

Looks awesome! Well done niobium!! :)

I must admit to being a bit confused. Wasn't Milf Titans cracked and released about a year ago?

Not officially. It was leaked by some dick.

Oh, right. That Portuguese guy or whatever he was. Sorry - didn't mean to rip up old wounds.

We do not speak of him, just remember that. No harm done.

Back