What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Is it bad that each scene in TMNT; am keep thinking of TMNT 80's opening theme song?

lol Ace let me help you :D

Just dropping by, hope everyone is doing great :)
I've been lurking a bit, nice to see this place still going strong :)

Omg run away Neverheat, your rep bar is too greenish for this place. No worries the stalkers are going to appear in a couple of hours to paint it red :D

It's pretty cool having a red bar, it kinda fits the theme i have going with my Avatar and signature.

In Senran Kagura, Asuka's group have a green theme going for them....while Homura's crimson corps have a red theme.

TL;DR-

Green = Good guys

Red = Bad guys

Neverheat is one of the good shinobi.....that means i must defeat him in battle! :D:p

2nd to last picture set.

It's pretty cool having a red bar, it kinda fits the theme i have going with my Avatar and signature.

In Senran Kagura, Asuka's group have a green theme going for them....while Homura's crimson corps have a red theme.

TL;DR-

Green = Good guys

Red = Bad guys

Neverheat is one of the good shinobi.....that means i must defeat him in battle! :D:p

hehe nice one mrmittens :)

lol Ace let me help you :D

Omg run away Neverheat, your rep bar is too greenish for this place. No worries the stalkers are going to appear in a couple of hours to paint it red :D

Lol nice :D

and also
One of us!, one of us! :D I joke; but the colour green to "..." is like Starbucks to a white female teenage in this thread:p

Teenage Mutant Fucking Turtles demo is now playable on gamesofdesire ;)

So MnF's posted some new rules for author's idea's.

1)*Remember all the characters have to be at least 18 years old or older!
2)*If you write a parody game idea then please change all the character names to the parody ones (example: Mario->Fapio). It will help to avoid any copyright tensions.
3)*Winners should not post any new ideas until their games are done.
4)*Please don't make your game ideas too heavy. Remember we have a limited amount of time to realize your idea.
5)*It would be nice if you provide all the game dialogues line by line. English is not our first language and sometimes it could save a lot of time for us.
6)*Be creative, don't use the ideas or original characters of other game authors if you haven't got their permission

Here are the last pictures for MnF :)

I will have the next poll up on Monday, I just want to lazy about at home this weekend :D

Wait, Splinter Money Shot Mode ? lol that is some kind of special attack ? :D
And seeing the last image, looks like Irma is going to join in. Have no idea how MnF is going to turn her sexy.
It is going to be a extreme makeover :D

latest

Last edited:

A new game " Inked Pleasure " released. :) I wonder what is it about?

Wait, Splinter Money Shot Mode ? lol that is some kind of special attack ? :D
And seeing the last image, looks like Irma is going to join in. Have no idea how MnF is going to turn her sexy.
It is going to be a extreme makeover :D

latest

That would be great. I like how she looks though. Maybe she has huge tits under that thick sweater.;)

That would be great. I like how she looks though. Maybe she has huge tits under that thick sweater.;)

I've begun to call that "Velma Syndrome."
Yeah, with regards to Tomodachi life... Too busy playing Metroid Prime Trilogy in HD, lol.

Like in Skyrim, when you put big boobs on the characters but leave the vanilla outfit. They look flat chested but when they take the clothes out BAM big juggs :)

Hmm, since videos aren't coming anymore I'm thinking of paying for a subscription, but what I wanna know is what happens if I record it for myself only?

Back