What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

I think that you should just show the pics of mnf gravity zero jugs 2, because most people saw it online. Add it as a bonus sometimes later if you can because everyone is gonna vote for the velma game haha

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I think that you should just show the pics of mnf gravity zero jugs 2, because most people saw it online. Add it as a bonus sometimes later if you can because everyone is gonna vote for the velma game haha
I might just do both at the same time. Velma Gets Spooked and Zero Gravity Juggs 2 lol

Sanji

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Vagina Hidden in the Steam looks awesome, I can't wait for the crack! By the way thank you Haseo!

Dansama92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok trying to be more active on posting. Can't remember if I am set up to get emails, I'll need to check. So that's why we only get pictures now then? They didn't like videos. Makes sense when you think about it.

Also if what I heard from another poster is true about being more active to get goodies, assuming he meant the games since I haven't seen any or I'm just really blind XD I'll make sure to come around more often.

Doing better already though. Only two pages of posts I needed to catch up on this time lol

Ok so I wasn't set up for emails but just fixed that. ^_^ Well almost time for me to go to work. Will check back when I get back

Just took a lot at my user CP and apparently I'm getting red for no reason on this thread. Like when I gave my opinion on the Korra game I got negative on that. So does that mean I suck or just getting trolled as well?

Last edited by a moderator:

mrmittens

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just took a lot at my user CP and apparently I'm getting red for no reason on this thread. Like when I gave my opinion on the Korra game I got negative on that. So does that I suck or just getting trolled as well?
Just someone with an axe to grind, At this point i wouldn't be surprised if it was Vadim, Kosmos or Serega themselves, before anybody says that the idea is ridiculous, it's really not.

They threatened users posting here not just cracks but videos and even pictures too, If they are that concerned to the point of pictures then you can't get anymore petty, they can somehow link which users on their website are posting here so It's probably one of them....but even if it isn't then i wouldn't pay to much attention.

If you already threaten users who post here then why wouldn't you go the extra mile to try and stop people from seeing your stuff? food for thought.

I don't even look at my user CP anymore, it's a waste of time. Just keep doing what you do and enjoy chatting with other peeps here.

It's awesome to see some fresh faces like you posting around here since this is what i was talking about before with the others. Lurkers an stuff should engage more as it makes it more worthwhile to the people who give us free stuff, it doesn't come off as rude.

Hope more peeps come around. :D

Dansama92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just someone with an axe to grind, At this point i wouldn't be surprised if it was Vadim, Kosmos or Serega themselves, before anybody says that the idea is ridiculous, it's really not.

They threatened users posting here not just cracks but videos and even pictures too, If they are that concerned to the point of pictures then you can't get anymore petty, they can somehow link which users on their website are posting here so It's probably one of them....but even if it isn't then i wouldn't pay to much attention.

If you already threaten users who post here then why wouldn't you go the extra mile to try and stop people from seeing your stuff? food for thought.

I don't even look at my user CP anymore, it's a waste of time. Just keep doing what you do and enjoy chatting with other peeps here.

It's awesome to see some fresh faces like you posting around here since this is what i was talking about before with the others. Lurkers an stuff should engage more as it makes it more worthwhile to the people who give us free stuff, it doesn't come off as rude.

Hope more peeps come around. :D
Ok yea I never really looked at my CP before but I think that's the case since the only thread I go to is this one. And thank you for saying so. I'm not really a fresh face I was just absent for a really long time after my brother in law passed last year. But I came back and am trying to be more active.

Well I'm off to work. Will check back when I get off Later ^_^

arnaldosilvasilva

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys!

Do you know what's the extension of the parts* files?

(when bct crack the games, they stay in the directory "parts") ... they aren't .fla files , so ... can you help me?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

TMNT is a clear winner.

I am waiting for a new Router to be delivered today as well as the upgrade to my internet speed to go through so I will try to get the pictures up tonight.

Edit:

Fuck it. I have the pictures now lol

Last edited:

Franky242

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It´s always a big pleasure when I have one or two minutes the week time to join this thread !!
New pics, interesting comments and a lot of neg. reps :D :D

And this is the reason why I will say thanks today to Haseo, the BCT Team and all the people who made this thread absolutely superb.

Thanks and I hope you will never stop !!

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here is the next set of pictures

Have a Groovy one everyone!!

yoppp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it has been a long while since I last came to these threads, and I see that now it doesn't appear that you guys post download links for the new games, how come? Does anybody know where I could go to get them instead?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

it has been a long while since I last came to these threads, and I see that now it doesn't appear that you guys post download links for the new games, how come? Does anybody know where I could go to get them instead?
BCT still cracks but them wanting to share the cracks with us is uncertain. Even if they do crack a game, it is only 1 a month and it is most likely a game from last year.

Whatever I have permission to share from BCT is whatever you are going to find elsewhere on the Internet.

Crypton365

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It´s always a big pleasure when I have one or two minutes the week time to join this thread !!
New pics, interesting comments and a lot of neg. reps :D :D

And this is the reason why I will say thanks today to Haseo, the BCT Team and all the people who made this thread absolutely superb.

Thanks and I hope you will never stop !!
Ikr? I haven't even posted 15 times and I've got neg reb out the bung hole. Nice to see you back though m8