Meet and Fuck Games Community

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Sorry about the lack of pictures. Midterms are next week and I need to study all I can :p

As soon as I have time I will upload as any pictures as possible to make up for the lack :D

Buttface69

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I haven't been around in a long time. Is BCT back to cracking games or did I miss something? I don't really have the time to sift through the hundred odd pages of the thread. Sorry 'bout the dumb question fellas.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So I haven't been around in a long time. Is BCT back to cracking games or did I miss something? I don't really have the time to sift through the hundred odd pages of the thread. Sorry 'bout the dumb question fellas.
BCT has cracked a few games. You should just search for the word BCT or Crack so you can narrow your search a bit more.

isn

Reputation score

Why'd they quit anyways?

ZatWonGuy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Whoa that is wonderfull news ! but who made it ?
Saw the preview pic from the site, looks like another style of drawing but i can't put my finger on who made it.
It looks like Kosmos. But it could be Serega.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

It's Kosmos.

And it's not as impressive as I had hoped. Lazy script, lazy animations, more nasty Kosmos custard cumshots... ehh...

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

For the most part I like Kosmos, but I agree, the cumshots he draws are... Yeah, custard.
I understand what he's trying to do. You cum inside of a girl and many times your cock comes out covered in someone's cum.

This just looks ugly, and I think he's pretty happy with that type of cumshot.

It's disappointing and hopefully someone lets him know.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Games of Desire has the Legend of Korra demo. Not bad for a schlick schlick game :p

AspGod

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you BCT.
Hey, how's the Diva Mizuki comics coming along? Hope you release them soon :) You should do a comic over the Shower, Mizuki's Massage and definitely Xmas payrise 4 btw I heard a new Baka game is coming out. I want to see him bang Mizuki

niobium41

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, how's the Diva Mizuki comics coming along? Hope you release them soon :) You should do a comic over the Shower, Mizuki's Massage and definitely Xmas payrise 4 btw I heard a new Baka game is coming out. I want to see him bang Mizuki
Hello AspGod.
The first project ''Adventures of Diva Mizuki'' going to have the Jyubei games.
I'm sorry for slowness the process of elaboration the comic, my time is very little bit.
Maybe the second comic Diva Mizuki I add the games MNF.
At Present i'm almost finished the comic ''Power Girl'' and working improve of grammar of Xmas Pay Rise.