What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Well since nothing is really happening here, I might as well put my 2 cents while i'm here. So i read the 5 pages here & i gotta, holy crap u guys overreacting to the whole foot thing. I mean christ that shit was in Majora's Fuck & no 1 was complaining bout that. Anyways the game is was pretty good since I'm actually into lesbian/bi sexual in general. It was enough for me to subscribe for over 2 months now.

That being said, Haseo I think it BEYOND kind of u 2 submit sum1's else idea, but chances r it won't win. After participating in the last poll, i can tell u for sure that people r way more interested in Sequels & Users. I'm not bashing Velma spooked 4 at all (Sin in general is a really cool guy), but we got slaughter in that poll. It wasn't even a competition with Sin's rep & Velma being a popular game in general. Hell the current poll right now is a sequel to Magic Book. Of course this is just me being a pessimist, & Dragon's Age's lore is nonetheless a popular series so it does stand a chance better than most

mrmittens

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Don't know why but i had a serious urge for the game Hitomi Senpai yesterday, I don't fully understand why and i don't care but i couldn't stop thinking about the girl. So one thing lead to another and i ended up making some peanut butter sandwiches :cool:

It was the first time i got a score of 100 on the archery too, I felt like i had to prove something to myself that day and it made the game feel all that more sweeter. (Total waste of my time but that's besides the point)

Wish they didn't put in that stupid zoom crap, tho. It practically ruined a flawless game....but that's a different story for a different time.

Totally mystified since i haven't had any urges for MNF games since the Samui one.....Ah well, I ain't gonna explain how shit works, the libido is a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

Just wanted to thank the guy who put the idea out for that game, you did me proud with what you gave.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well since nothing is really happening here, I might as well put my 2 cents while i'm here. So i read the 5 pages here & i gotta, holy crap u guys overreacting to the whole foot thing. I mean christ that shit was in Majora's Fuck & no 1 was complaining bout that. Anyways the game is was pretty good since I'm actually into lesbian/bi sexual in general. It was enough for me to subscribe for over 2 months now.

That being said, Haseo I think it BEYOND kind of u 2 submit sum1's else idea, but chances r it won't win. After participating in the last poll, i can tell u for sure that people r way more interested in Sequels & Users. I'm not bashing Velma spooked 4 at all (Sin in general is a really cool guy), but we got slaughter in that poll. It wasn't even a competition with Sin's rep & Velma being a popular game in general. Hell the current poll right now is a sequel to Magic Book. Of course this is just me being a pessimist, & Dragon's Age's lore is nonetheless a popular series so it does stand a chance better than most
Either way I sometimes have no time or I am too lazy to Submit something so I would rather just Submit for someone lol

Here are the last Officer Juggs Pictures. After a few more days I will be putting up another Poll for the next Set.

A

AmantheKING

Is it just me or others are getting the way too small pics too?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Is it just me or others are getting the way too small pics too?
That should not be the case. I Viewed the Pictures as a Guest and on another Browser and they all are all Large. Try Restarting your Browser or Computer My Friend

A

AmantheKING

That should not be the case. I Viewed the Pictures as a Guest and on another Browser and they all are all Large. Try Restarting your Browser or Computer My Friend
Clearing the cache solved the issue for me. Thanks for the pictures Haseo! Great work. :)

Overall it seems like a good game. Wondering what games would be up for the next poll. :rolleyes:

Furky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Either way I sometimes have no time or I am too lazy to Submit something so I would rather just Submit for someone lol

Here are the last Officer Juggs Pictures. After a few more days I will be putting up another Poll for the next Set.

Nice pics... thanks Haseo :D

Feralblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any new free downloads from Mnf since the xmas pack we got?:p

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Haseo, I got the same problem with the little pictures. Did you change something?
clearing the cache didn´t help.

Well as for these pictures, it´s no biggie as I have seen that game already
Hope I won´t have the problem in the future

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haseo, I got the same problem with the little pictures. Did you change something?
clearing the cache didn´t help.

Well as for these pictures, it´s no biggie as I have seen that game already
Hope I won´t have the problem in the future
It is still the system I have been using all this time, I have not changed how I Link you Guys the Pictures.

Try this, it is all the Pictures for Officer Juggs:

So MnF is doing something weird. Velma Gets Spooked 4 is going to be Released First but they have a Teaser for Teenage Mutant Fucking Turtles on the Site.

Here is the Teaser Picture for it:

Since VGS4 is going to be an Endeavor all Work is being moved to it.

Last edited:

Crypton365

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know why they go by BCT? I'm not sure if it's intentional or not but while searching hen-tai.ru, i decided to google translate meet and fuck and it came up as встретиться и ебать which I thought was an interesting coincidence.

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It is still the system I have been using all this time, I have not changed how I Link you Guys the Pictures.

Try this, it is all the Pictures for Officer Juggs:

So MnF is doing something weird. Velma Gets Spooked 4 is going to be Released First but they have a Teaser for Teenage Mutant Fucking Turtles on the Site.

Here is the Teaser Picture for it:

Since VGS4 is going to be an Endeavor all Work is being moved to it.

Thanks Haseo, the link to the picture archive works fine.
Also some nice news about them shifting the work to velma4. at least for me its nice, I am really looking forward to the new type of game and what mnf is capable to make of it

mrmittens

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So......what does "User CP" stand for anyway, lol. I hope it's not what i think it means....we could get done for that! :D

I have really dark humour, shaddap! lulz.

The ninja turtles game looks interesting although it's definitely not the type of game i would ever think of doing.

It's pretty darn surreal if you ask me.

Then again, I shouldn't be surprised at this point......there are so many strange MNF games out there xD

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

User Control Panel.

Sorry, wasn't sure if you were kidding or asked a serious question.

I've always portrayed myself as a Rafael guy (which means I got April's ass, really wanted the vagina but they gave it to Leo) and I must say, at least in the way they have the turtles in this scene...

It was lazy. The turtles really have no personality and each are exactly the same with a different color mask. C'mon MNF, you guys can do better than that.

Also:

Poor Mikey is getting an awesome titfuck, but his only possible view is Donny's asshole. That sucks.

Korra game sucked. No offense to the writer, but it was... I rather play Quantum Entanglement. Sorry.

Last edited:

mrmittens

Demon Girl
Reputation score

User Control Panel.

Sorry, wasn't sure if you were kidding or asked a serious question.

I've always portrayed myself as a Rafael guy (which means I got April's ass, really wanted the vagina but they gave it to Leo) and I must say, at least in the way they have the turtles in this scene...

It was lazy. The turtles really have no personality and each are exactly the same with a different color mask. C'mon MNF, you guys can do better than that.

Also:

Poor Mikey is getting an awesome titfuck, but his only possible view is Donny's asshole. That sucks.

Korra game sucked. No offense to the writer, but it was... I rather play Quantum Entanglement. Sorry.
Was just a joke, but don't be sorry for it. I asked and you responded, nothing wrong with that.

My joking around went down like a lead balloon anyway, lulz.

Thanks for your post on the games, that comes in real handy! Can you explain the titfuck in a bit more detail?

Is it a good position? cumshot? A man has to know these things! :D

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

If you go up and see the teaser pic that Haseo posted, the only one that's really in position there is Donatello. He is getting blown by April, as he stands.

Leonardo is fucking her pussy, reverse cowgirl, but keep in mind that she's blowing Donny, who is standing.

Raph is apparently balancing himself on Leo's knees, fucking April's ass, effectively double penetrating her. Keep in mind that Leo is fucking her pussy reverse cowgirl, and April is blowing Donny who is standing.

Mikey. Poor Mikey is lying down, fucking her tits. However, since Donny is getting a blowjob and standing, Mikey's head is just under Donny's ass. Keep in mind that as Donny is getting a blowjob, standing up, right over Mikey's head who is fucking April's tits, Leo is fucking her reverse cowgirl style, and Raph is balancing himself on Leo's knees, fucking April's ass.

Three of the cumshots are pretty good. Leo, Raph and Donny.

Mikey seems to cum directly onto Donny's groin, because of the angle of the titfuck.

:/