What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

ErwinRommel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Can someone remind me the idea teenage mutant fucking turtles?
Sorry my English is not good :/

Furky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here are the last Pictures for Halloween Adventures

The Video should be up sometime this weekend, but if there is a delay I will let everyone know.

Stay Groovy Everyone

I love this demongirl... thanks haseo :D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Can someone remind me the idea teenage mutant fucking turtles?
Sorry my English is not good :/
Here are the Current Poll Results and the next Couple of Games to be made.

The TMNT Idea is as follows.

Summary
After being rescued from Shredder’s clutches, April showers at the turtles lair, and the horny teenage turtles use the opportunity to spy on her and more.

Reference
Use designs from the the original 1980’s cartoon. (Though April should have bigger tits…)
April and the Turtles:

Note how the turtles are shorter than April.

Bustier April:

INTRO
April and the Turtles walk into the turtle lair. April is in her usual yellow jumpsuit, though it is torn and scuffed up. Her bra is showing through in some areas She’s also got some dirt marks on her face.
APRIL: Thanks for saving me again, guys.
LEONARDO: No problem, April.
MICHELANGELO: Yeah, we’d never let Shredder get away with that.
APRIL: Do you guys mind if I use your shower? My clothes got ruined during the fight.
DONATELLO: Go ahead, April.
APRIL: Thanks!

Several minutes later….

April is in the bathroom, in her jumpsuit. She dusts herself off a bit.
APRIL: Shit, my clothes are ruined. I better have Irma bring me over some more clothes.
April takes out her cell phone, and waits for it to ring.
IRMA’S VOICEMAIL: Hello, you’ve reached the voicemail of Irma Langstein. I’m not here right now, but leave your name and number after the beep and I’ll get back to you. Especially if you’re a hot guy.
APRIL: Hi Irma, it’s April. I’m at the Turtles’. Listen, my jumpsuit got ruined earlier. Could you stop by my apartment and grab me a change of clothes? Thanks!
April hangs up her phone and drops it in a basket.
APRIL: Now to get out of these clothes and take a nice hot shower.

Fade to…

Michelangelo, Raphael, Leonardo, and Donatello are all standing just outside the door to the shower, which is cracked open. They are all crowded around the door, peering in with wide eyes and lusty expressions on their faces.

RAPHAEL: Man, I’m sure glad Splinter is out right now. He’d never let us spy on April like this.
LEONARDO: I don’t know guys, I’m not sure if this is right.
DONATELLO: It’s important that we see this, Leo. For research.
MICHELANGELO: Dudes, shut up! She’s taking them off!

All of the turtles focus intently on April….

SCENE 1
(Undressing & Shower scene similar to the first scene in Hermione’s Milf)
The four turtle are all peeking in through the door, staring intently at April as she strips out of her ruined jumpsuit. Occasionally she will turn and look towards the door, and the turtles have to Jump back and hide in exaggerated “hiding ninja” poses, until she looks away again and

Once she’s stripped, she turns on the shower and gets in. The turtles, now with their dicks out and masturbating, watch as April washes herself in the shower.

April finishes her shower, and the Turtles all scatter before she can see them. She grabs a yellow towel (same color as her jumpsuit) and wraps herself in it. She heads out into the main room of the lair.

APRIL: It’s nice to feel clean again. Guys? Are you here?

The turtles stay hidden, not wanting April to notice their erections.
April sits down on the couch.

APRIL: They must’ve stepped out for a bit. I hope Irma brings my clothes before they get back… this would be a bit embarrassing for the turtles to see me like this.
April yawns.
APRIL: Today was so exhausting...

April drifts off to sleep on the couch...

SCENE 2
Top down view of April lying on the couch in the layer. Initially she has her towel wrapped around her. The turtles approach the sleeping April, their dicks still hard.

RAPHAEL: Oh man, oh man….
MICHELANGELO: She’s such a babe!
RAPHAEL: If we could just see a little more…

Click on Towel to pull it open, exposing April’s tits and pussy.

RAPHAEL: Oh man, look at those tits!
DONATELLO: So this is what a human pussy looks like…
MICHAELANGELO: Guys, guys, guys... She’s totally passed out. Do you think we could…?
….
LEONARDO: No, guys. Seriously, we’ve already gone far enough..
RAPHAEL: Come on, Leo! When are we going to get another chance? April is the only girl we know, and you know how the rest of the humans treat us. This might be our only chance to lose our virginity. We’ve got to do it!
LEONARDO: But...
DONATELLO: It would be some very valuable research, Leo.
MICHELANGELO: Dude, look at her! How can we not?
RAPHAEL: Well, Leo?
LEONARDO: I...I guess… if you guys really think we should…
RAPHAEL: Alright!

(Drag and Drop Sleep Fuck scene similar to the scene in Tsunade XMas Sale)
Help each turtle lose their virginity to April! Drag one of the turtles between April’s legs, and they will start fucking her until they cum. While they are fucking April, drag any of the other turtles to one of her hands, her breasts, or her mouth, and they will pleasure themselves with April that way. Once every turtle has fucked April in the pussy and lost their virginity, the Next button appears (or they can keep dragging and dropping the turtles as wanted)

Each turtle has something specific they say before penetrating April and once they cum
RAPHAEL: “Fuck yeah!” / “Take it all April!”
MICHAELANGELO: “Oh man…” / “Cowabunga!”
DONATELLO: “It’s for science.” / “I wonder if our genetic makeup is compatible…”
LEONARDO: “Sorry April…” / “I can’t believe we’re doing this…”

Once each turtle has lost their virginity and the next button has been pressed:
RAPHAEL: Come on guys, help me roll her over…

Fade to...
SCENE 3
Close up of April’s rear… she is on top of Michaelangel (reverse cowgirl esque), and Michelangelo is in her pussy. Raphael is hovering above her ass.
RAPHAEL: “I’m going in!”
Raphael pushes into her ass.
Cut to close up of April’s face, and her eyes snap open and she opens her mouth… only to have Donatello’s cock slip inside, cutting off whatever she was going to say.

Camera zooms out to reveal the whole scene. Michaelangelo is in her pussy, Raphael in her ass, Donatello in her mouth, and Leonardo between her tits.
Scene Position Reference:

Each turtle moves at their own speed, and has their own orgasm bar, and each cums individually.

Fade to...
SCENE 4
Scene Position Reference:
April rides Donatello, blows Leonardo, and gives handjobs to the Michaelangelo and Raphael.

They all cum simultaneously and shout “Cowabunga!”

OUTRO
The camera pans over to the bathroom door, and tracks inward to it a bit. Cut to a shot of the basket with April’s ruined clothes and her cell phone. The cell phone has a light flashing, and says: 3 Missed Calls: Irma Langstein. Suddenly the phone buzzes, and a text message from Irma pops up, saying. “Got it April, I’m on my way!”

END

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Last edited by a moderator:

ErwinRommel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks haseo for info.
This idea on this games is very fun.I like this game :)

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Mhmm, Milf Queen is that Popular?
In my Opinion out of the new games it is the worst game in part of graphic. will Milf Queen 2 have the same graphic concept as the first one?

PS: thanks for the information Haseo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

agreed and same question the new arther has a terrible art animation skill i do not wish any more game like big tited milf queen or a witch award minion will be made it is total waste of space

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It is still up you just did not find it pm me for more info

Err pm me mate:D

Just PM me
And pls, when somebody give you a link if it does not work try copy and paste it in a new web browser or google chrome

And btw nintendo christmas 2 is not that great, it is not a big deal if you miss it.

Last edited:

azethoth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

agreed and same question the new arther has a terrible art animation skill i do not wish any more game like big tited milf queen or a witch award minion will be made it is total waste of space
Those games could've been pretty good if they where done by better artist. The ideas behind them are good.

Last edited:

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Those games could've been pretty good if they was done by better artist. The ideas behind them where good.
I Agree on that term, as i find the minion game and milf queen pretty good on part of the story

I really hope milf queen will be animated by someone else

Let me rephrase my questions, will the same one animate milf queen 2?

ZatWonGuy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Those games could've been pretty good if they was done by better artist. The ideas behind them where good.
Well, the only way JMoz can get better is through practice and experience. Both of which come from making games.

Anonymoose Fan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey all!

As thanks for supporting and voting for so many of my ideas this year I wanted to give you a little present, so due to the ...lukewarm reception of 'Quantum Entanglement' I thought I'd commission some pics along the lines of how I'd originally envisioned it.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Jimmylicious

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey all!

As thanks for supporting and voting for so many of my ideas this year I wanted to give you a little present, so due to the ...lukewarm reception of 'Quantum Entanglement' I thought I'd commission some pics along the lines of how I'd originally envisioned it.

Enjoy!

daaaaamn son, thanks!

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hey all!

Enjoy!

Nice work Moose :)

Really Groovy Art

ErwinRommel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks Anonymus Fan for the pics,its so hot :D
I have an idea for a game of Naruto.W village hidden in the leaves held a meeting related to the danger of attack Akatsuki.Na meeting is a few ninja including Naruto , Hinata.Po discuss matters rozchodzą.Hinata everyone engages Naruto if he could come to it later zgadza.Gdyprzychodzi .Naruto to the house sees Hinata , who bowed looking for something shows dupe.Naruto starts already masturbować.Gdy comes home runs Hinaty.Ta gives him dinner ( there pouring liquid Hinata after which you want to fuck ) Naruto eats , does hot to Him , and goes to the toilet when he returns he sees again the disconnected Hinatę.Zdejmuj clothes and throws himself into her pussy .
Naruto sex with hinatą.Gdy finish , Clone Jutsu Naruto uses and there are still 4 Naruto.Hinata doing a blowjob , handjob and titty fuck.Następna scene is 5 Naruto Hinata in a pussy fuck 2 cocks in the ass , blowjob and ending handjob.Na August unleash her ​​cunt, ass and mouths and breast.Po all tired Naruto falls on the floor and sleeps :)
How are useful it is good, as it does not I'll be in my spare time he thought of another scenario

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

RIGHT GUYS
BIT OF CHAOS THERE
for those had the link but did not manage to get it work
try these method
1.right click and open in a new tab
2.if above did not work copy the address in the new tab and paste it in a new web browser software
PM me if you still have a problem some link i sent have been shortened sorry for the mess:cool:

there are 4 links of four different one
PM me if you want the other 3

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks Anonymus Fan for the pics,its so hot :D
I have an idea for a game of Naruto.W village hidden in the leaves held a meeting related to the danger of attack Akatsuki.Na meeting is a few ninja including Naruto , Hinata.Po discuss matters rozchodzą.Hinata everyone engages Naruto if he could come to it later zgadza.Gdyprzychodzi .Naruto to the house sees Hinata , who bowed looking for something shows dupe.Naruto starts already masturbować.Gdy comes home runs Hinaty.Ta gives him dinner ( there pouring liquid Hinata after which you want to fuck ) Naruto eats , does hot to Him , and goes to the toilet when he returns he sees again the disconnected Hinatę.Zdejmuj clothes and throws himself into her pussy .
Naruto sex with hinatą.Gdy finish , Clone Jutsu Naruto uses and there are still 4 Naruto.Hinata doing a blowjob , handjob and titty fuck.Następna scene is 5 Naruto Hinata in a pussy fuck 2 cocks in the ass , blowjob and ending handjob.Na August unleash her ​​cunt, ass and mouths and breast.Po all tired Naruto falls on the floor and sleeps :)
How are useful it is good, as it does not I'll be in my spare time he thought of another scenario

Very confusing :D