What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

ulquiodera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

I played the demo of Nintendo Christmas 2 and I don't understand the breasts expansion after the sex scene --"

why after the scene and not during the act? :(

ZatWonGuy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I played the demo of Nintendo Christmas 2 and I don't understand the breasts expansion after the sex scene --"

why after the scene and not during the act? :(
It might have been an optical illusion of sorts. Or it could've just been the artist (kosmos?) being lazy/efficient.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

More Pictures for Everyone

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Haseo the link isnt working.

Anyways thx 4 preview pics, but did any1 notice the guy doing the fucking looks weird out? Granted fucking monsters probably gonna do that 2 a guy but still u think he look more happy when he later on. Meh o well

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haseo the link isnt working.

Anyways thx 4 preview pics, but did any1 notice the guy doing the fucking looks weird out? Granted fucking monsters probably gonna do that 2 a guy but still u think he look more happy when he later on. Meh o well
What Link?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So the Neg-Repper keeps sending me Messages

I will display them for everyone

"The Beatings will Continue Until Morale Improves"
Just received one myself for a post I made a while back, seems like he's just doing it for no real reason. The admin of the forum can reverse the damages but that's assuming Aika ever comes back to the forum.

Last edited:

Groupo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Back into the shadows I go lmao :D

Peace Squall ;)
PS: Sorry for the lack of spoiler things but I forgot how and the pic is small so I thought we'd be good :)

EDIT: Where are my manners?!
Thanks for keeping the thread going Has, I'm sure some other regulars are lurking too and are grateful for all you do!
Wow, as thanks, there's a rhyme for you^^^
I CAN'T STOP!! ... phew
.... >_<

Last edited:

Furky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I got Home last Night and I passed out lol

Here are some Pictures for everyone.
Thanks for the pictures. Each image is better than the last. I'm looking forward to playing it :D.

I am in a Hurry so I can't Upload any Pics until maybe later on tonight.

I will Upload this though. My First Idea that has Won at MnF and was a Collab with my buddy Sin.

Here is:

Nintendo Christmas 2
I have played the demo and it's very good. I enjoyed the first chapter but the second part is much better than the first one. Thank you very much for reporting Haseo :D

AspGod

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Moreover was already forgetting, while I was away was even developing slowly my project Comic Xmas Pay Rise using images of flash (Xmas Pay Rise 1, 2 and 3).

I think have been completed around 60% of all comic. Below are some samples of work. I hope this year to finish it, what yours think ? Is bad or good the samples?

Code:
ttp://s30.postimg.org/ql3k35dps/Sample_000.jpg
ttp://s2.postimg.org/tk57dvc20/Sample_001.jpg
ttp://s21.postimg.org/t2bek7j2u/Sample_002.jpg
Particularly think MNF should create comics of the main characters that are so attractive and I think would make a good money for the company maybe.

Characters like Mrs. Claus, Nancy Boobitch, the mother of Hermione, the Titan super aunt, super mother (Super Heroine Hijinks) and recently Officer Juggs (I loved it) deserve and should be valued the most and be in several works of MNF.
You Forgot Diva Mizuki!

niobium41

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You Forgot Diva Mizuki!
Ahh is true, you're right.
What sin soon I forgotten the wonderful Diva Mizuki.

Well that Cattleya also deserves more attention in the development of new work.
Maybe I'll try to create some history to put in dispute in preference of the users of this forum.

Last edited:

isn

Reputation score

Anyone have a link to the last thread? Memory serving Knorath had a link to all the older cracks sorted by creator in it; Did something happen with that?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Anyone have a link to the last thread? Memory serving Knorath had a link to all the older cracks sorted by creator in it; Did something happen with that?
Thread is gone Friend. The Links along with the Posts are gone.

ultimateloser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So....out of curiousity, what's with the neg repper? Anyone have any idea why he started? I've posted twice here and somehow got 3 red boxes. :confused: Doesn't particularly bother me since I don't have anything important to say anyway, but I was just curious. Also, tried repping Haseo for the new game but it says I have to give it to someone else and I don't know who to give it to so :( Thanks for the game Haseo!