Meet and Fuck Games Community

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Alright so here is the poll with 3 games on it. Like always vote for which one you want pictures for.

I am going to be busy since Midterms are coming up but I should be able to get these out by Thursday.

Any changes and I will let you know.

Stay groovy you bastards!

Edit:

I almost forgot. The reason Leila Bomb is great and fucking terrible is that there is only 2 scenes but both scenes look so fucking good! The original idea had 4 but again it was cut down because of time restraints. One of the biggest shames is that Leila Bomb never saw it's true potential and it fucking had it.

Last edited:

magroux

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright so here is the poll with 3 games on it. Like always vote for which one you want pictures for.

I am going to be busy since Midterms are coming up but I should be able to get these out by Thursday.

Any changes and I will let you know.

Stay groovy you bastards!

Edit:

I almost forgot. The reason Leila Bomb is great and fucking terrible is that there is only 2 scenes but both scenes look so fucking good! The original idea had 4 but again it was cut down because of time restraints. One of the biggest shames is that Leila Bomb never saw it's true potential and it fucking had it.
Geek girl to win (y)

Fullzeroalchemist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any game of a character names Audrey Page? The called "Golden Girl", or maybe there is a character that is related on any of the existing games? seems like a good character that could be used to make a game probably, well that are my thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Is there any game of a character names Audrey Page? The called "Golden Girl", or maybe there is a character that is related on any of the existing games? seems like a good character that could be used to make a game probably, well that are my thoughts.

Never heard of her but if you wanted to write an idea yourself I could help you with it. If you are interested just send me a PM.

Pictures will be up tomorrow, out of town right now but they should be up around the morning hopefully.

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the crack BCT! Never thought the idea was great but I think the scenes are well done.

Question for the group, are there any other threads that you guys frequent on this site? I've done some looking around but nothings caught my eye just yet.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks for the crack BCT! Never thought the idea was great but I think the scenes are well done.

Question for the group, are there any other threads that you guys frequent on this site? I've done some looking around but nothings caught my eye just yet.
Well, I only visit threads of games I like, sometimes can be found a useful info in there like secrets etc.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Alright so the winner of the poll was Geek Girl Gwen Principals Problem so here are the first 12 images for it. This alongside Nintendo Girls has been dear to my heart so hopefully you enjoy it.

Enjoy you bastards!

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are some more pictures from GGG PP. Some of the art looks better than the first so at least it's no totally terrible.

Tell me if it sucks will ya!

Enjoy you beautiful bastards!

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

And here's a new crack for you :D

Meet'N'Fuck Coal Mining
God I 4got that was a thing.

So anyone knows when the next game is gonna get released?

sandchainz

Reputation score

God I 4got that was a thing.

So anyone knows when the next game is gonna get released?
It should be on Monday but as it's Serega's turn then probably a copule of days late as usual....

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It should be on Monday but as it's Serega's turn then probably a copule of days late as usual....
So it's going to be that Milf Reporter game? Sounds repetitive, but I should really expect otherwise from MNF in general.

sandchainz

Reputation score

So it's going to be that Milf Reporter game? Sounds repetitive, but I should really expect otherwise from MNF in general.
or the slutty sperm nurse, it's about time to release it, it's almost a year in the production list.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I feel like MnF is really on their last legs here. 2017 may be the last full year of MnF. Until then I still have a job for you bastards lol.

Enjoy the set today guys!

Stay groovy!

sandchainz

Reputation score

I feel like MnF is really on their last legs here. 2017 may be the last full year of MnF. Until then I still have a job for you bastards lol.

Enjoy the set today guys!

Stay groovy!
And after too, you still will be able to make pics from the cracks :p