What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

This one work for you?

That's a good point. I'll do just that.
Nope, that page takes me hours to load and not loading....

Other point - why not add an "tit suck" option during the last sex scene, like in officer juggs nightmare with the check box to turn it on/off.
I mentioned that cuz all of you wanna huge tits but make no use of them, only tit fuck and not in all the games, why not adding some tit action like in old games (Garnet McLane creampie, Xmas pay rise 2 etc)

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

More pictures incoming. Widow is now on scene 4 and about to get stuffed as it should be. Hope you all are enjoying the ride!

Enjoy you bastards!

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Nope, that page takes me hours to load and not loading....
How about this one then?

Other point - why not add an "tit suck" option during the last sex scene, like in officer juggs nightmare with the check box to turn it on/off.
I mentioned that cuz all of you wanna huge tits but make no use of them, only tit fuck and not in all the games, why not adding some tit action like in old games (Garnet McLane creampie, Xmas pay rise 2 etc)
Hmm, maybe. I have to go to work now, but I'll sort it when I get home.

sandchainz

Reputation score

How about this one then?

Hmm, maybe. I have to go to work now, but I'll sort it when I get home.
Yep, now I can see it, this scene is amazing :D
Why not adding a "tit grab" option to this one as well :rolleyes:

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well what can I say, as Itold already some time ago that stuff of hypnosis, aphrodisiac and magic stuff to break mind are already used too much in mnf, but we have 2 sexy milfs and 3 young lladies which rocks :D

POV of the first sex scene is also very used, there are thousands of POV's in the web why you allways use the same :confused:

I can't see the second sex scene, so don't know how it looks.

I hope you will ask Serega to make milfs exactly as they are in the pics :)
Yeah, even if you are self-reflexive about, it's still outdated stuff^^

How about an artifact, that create illusions? That can also work pretty good, like letting the MC appear as his step-sisters big crush.
Or for a blowjob the "if you suck on this sausage long enough you win 200 bucks" xD

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sltutnade in Debt it's not Pinoy's game it was made by Rawart.
Oh man I'm embarrassed! I could have sworn he made it, either way it was good and the look is similar to me. I hope they both keep making great animations!

sandchainz

Reputation score

Oh man I'm embarrassed! I could have sworn he made it, either way it was good and the look is similar to me. I hope they both keep making great animations!
Rawart is no longer works for mnf he dissapeared in 2016, he supposed to do Konan's defeat but as he dissapeared it was made by Demonroyal.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Widow is still at it. What a trooper lol.

We have like 1-3 more sets coming in so we will be done very soon. Until then enjoy Widow doing all she can to help. The best way for her to help lol.

Enjoy!

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah, even if you are self-reflexive about, it's still outdated stuff^^

How about an artifact, that create illusions? That can also work pretty good, like letting the MC appear as his step-sisters big crush.
Or for a blowjob the "if you suck on this sausage long enough you win 200 bucks" xD
Yes, I know the "magic item that makes girls horny/obedient" is an old one and has been used before, a lot. But that's what I like about it. It's an MnF staple and, quite frankly the I mostly just want to keep in the part where the guy makes fun of the fact it has been used so much. :p

Also, I saw your submitted script. The part at the beginning where you give a summary of the sex scenes for those who just look for them, I thought of doing the exact same thing. :D :D

sandchainz

Reputation score

Also, I saw your submitted script. The part at the beginning where you give a summary of the sex scenes for those who just look for them, I thought of doing the exact same thing. :D :D
LOL
It's the first time I see someone making a summary of the sex scenes :D

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

LOL
It's the first time I see someone making a summary of the sex scenes :D
Well to be frankly I see myself skipping the story and just searching for the scenes way to often when reading the submissions in the list and I don't think I'm the only one, so I wantedto give those a little help to have it easier^^

sandchainz

Reputation score

Well to be frankly I see myself skipping the story and just searching for the scenes way to often when reading the submissions in the list and I don't think I'm the only one, so I wantedto give those a little help to have it easier^^
HA! So you are the one who skips the story but ask everybody to read your idea and ask the opinion about the story XD

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Okay Guys, good things come to those who wait. I plan to challenge That one guy with the Magic Book stories idea we talked so long about long long ago^^

What I want to go for is nearly finished, now I would like to have your opinion about it. and some help ,especially with the sex scenes.
I like the idea but I'm not really fond of the idea of the girls just disappearing. Especially Chun-Li. Also lacking 3some.

And, doesn't anyone have anything to say about Erotic Vacation? :(
Sorry for incredible late response but I'm going to be brutally honest here. It feels like your typical MNF game, so hell if I know why it isn't doing well as it should be.

GaroZeiram666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello everyone again. Sorry I was absent so much, especially after that little misunderstanding. I was on a much needed summer vacation at the sea/beach and couldn't be active here. Today I have returned and tomorrow it will be my birthday. :)

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hello everyone again. Sorry I was absent so much, especially after that little misunderstanding. I was on a much needed summer vacation at the sea/beach and couldn't be active here. Today I have returned and tomorrow it will be my birthday. :)
Your games is @ 3rd place right now, but it only has 1 point overall.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Alright everyone we will be done with Incredible Bulk tomorrow. Widow is taking a pounding and that is the best part of all of this lol. I hope she comes back one day since this game is such a tease. I want more!

Enjoy you bastards!