What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Has anyone pointed out that Geek Girl Gwen 2 is out?
This is my review of it.

Sorry H.
I tried to get through it, but I couldn't make it past the second scene. The art does look great, but I've never liked the story in GGG2. I always found it quite infuriating. With the character H created for the Principle, if he wanted Gwen to stop (and as stated by H in his script, he DOES want her to stop), there'd be nothing she could do to stop him from stopping her.

Now, when I read here ('here' being a previous post in the GGG2 thread on the main site) that Kosmos had removed the teacher from the start, I was kinda happy, because I didn't like that part. But, then I saw what Kosmos added in and it really pissed me off, because it completely contradicts the character H established.

I haven't finished the game, and in all likelihood, I probably won't. But I'm gonna give it 3 / 10. And that's just for the art.

Kel what you going to submit this time?
Guess. :mad:
Seriously though, congratulations Rider. *He says quietly seething.*

But before I submit SWF 3 again, I want to know if anyone has anything to say about what they think might make it a little better.
I've put the script in a word document and anyone can comment in it.

Now, this time could I PLEASE actually get some feedback? And not just from one or two people.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

But before I submit SWF 3 again, I want to know if anyone has anything to say about what they think might make it a little better.

Now, this time could I PLEASE actually get some feedback? And not just from one or two people.
I re-read swf3 script and everything it's fine for me, except that there no Diamond Milf :(
Why no Diamond Milf?

Deleted member 143014

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Added Witch Hunter to the list :)

Red Riding Hood and Gloomy Forest

Robin and Witches

Once At A Party

World of Big Woman

Escape From The Tribe Of Amazons

The Mad Professor

Adventures On The Wild Planet

Three Tales

Witch Hunter

Any Chance to get a crack of these games?:confused:

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I re-read swf3 script and everything it's fine for me, except that there no Diamond Milf :(
Why no Diamond Milf?
Because I couldn't think of where to fit her in.
If I were to try, I'd have to get rid of either the first or second scene.

sandchainz

Reputation score

Because I couldn't think of where to fit her in.
If I were to try, I'd have to get rid of either the first or second scene.
Well, then let it like it is for now.
But don't forget to add Diamond Milf in swf4 :D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are another batch of pictures. The titfuck scene is alright so I made a few more pictures for it. Cycle through them if you can to check out the movement!

Enjoy you beautiful bastards!

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Leila Bomb won!
Next round for Kosmos just started :)

And what about Meetie? Is he planning to submit Godmilf sequel?
Well, if someone would submit it for me, as I pause until the end of my semester in two months^^
At least a submission round and not nothing

And uuh Kelumir wants his feedback desparately, so I'll not step back^^

-the 'where are you working'-Question seems a bit odd. The location of the workplace is normally not the first thing someone thinks of in that context.
Revealing it through Justin himself 'I work on the top floor, so it's super important' would make more sense for me.

-whoo some deep shit with Justin's Dad. While I certainly have nothing against depth in stories, I must wonder if that's not a little bit to MUCH depth they're here to fap, not to feel^^ A little less depressive Justin would be nice...I think^^

-ah the trademark Kelumir-Reasons-to-Fuck are back^^not that I'm complaining^^ It's entertaining

-hm well if Locust and Star Bimbo have actually beaten Night Whispers Goons and let Minx hunting down Whisper the story would be more coherent^^ and not just something here, something there

sandchainz

Reputation score

Well, if someone would submit it for me, as I pause until the end of my semester in two months^^
At least a submission round and not nothing
Me or Haseo can submit it :)
Do you have finished the script?

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

-whoo some deep shit with Justin's Dad. While I certainly have nothing against depth in stories, I must wonder if that's not a little bit to MUCH depth they're here to fap, not to feel^^ A little less depressive Justin would be nice...I think^^
Yeah, maybe. It's not really needed for the main story plot. What if I change it to Locust coming to see Justin as he's working, tries to get Justin to tell him what he's working on, but Justin says he can't because it's top secret, Locust then gets called away and after he leaves Blizzard Babe and Pyro Vixen come in to get him to settle their argument?

-hm well if Locust and Star Bimbo have actually beaten Night Whispers Goons and let Minx hunting down Whisper the story would be more coherent^^ and not just something here, something there
Whilst I understand your logic, there's one thing that evidently doesn't come across as well as I'd hoped. Night Whisper isn't a villain, she's an anti-hero, kinda like the Punisher.
Look at it this way, if Sanctum Tower is a police station, then Shadow Minx is a cop and Night Whisper is a bounty hunter. They both do the same job, but Night Whisper doesn't have to follow a strict set of rules.

Last edited:

sandchainz

Reputation score

Whilst I understand your logic, there's one thing that evidently doesn't come across as well as I'd hoped. Night Whisper isn't a villain, she's an anti-hero, kinda like the Punisher.
Look at it this way, if Sanctum Tower is a police station, then Shadow Minx is a cop and Night Whisper is a bounty hunter. They both do the same job, but Night Whisper doesn't have to follow a strict set of rules.
But Shadow Minx is an anti-hero too :confused:

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I can submit your idea Meetie. Send it my way through a PM.

Tanetherion100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would love, if HARRY POTTER AND HERMIONE THE MILF have a Third part. I love that saga...
:D:D:D

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Kel, I read your story again, what exactly is different from the last time you submitted it?