What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

slip66

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Well, that scared the shit out me eh, I had a ruff as shit night last night arguing w/ my friends over the merits of D&D, and some of my personal gripes,
and come for some 'sanctuary within the forums but bam, DOWN! , why? idk

Jeezum Crumb

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Announcement

With Forumup being down at the moment we don't want to waste time waiting for it to go back up and wasting time to get new cracks into your hands.

So we are going to finish the contest here at ULMF.

Here is the thread link:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29976

Rider will explain where we left off. Either way once the contest is over I will be deleting it to make sure the 1st page doesn't get cluttered.

Have fun!

The_Rider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

forumup is unpredictable. forumup.com did go down and never restarted.
it seems that the site-owner is absent so, if the server can't restart on his own its doomed. not sure if we wait a bit and see or find a new and "more stable" home. as for the running contest, if we gonna finish before the 24th, we need to continue somehow, or haste it up when the forum is up again (if) or maybe we can have it here. no decisions yet just thoughts.
Yeah thanks Baka, I will haste it up in about nine hours time, at 11:00am GMT wherever the "marker" is at that time.
That game will be removed!
I will also take in to consideration the number of "views" the BCT "XMAS Contest" had received prior to the server going down and I'll add in about another 1000 "views" due to the amount of time lost.
I think that's pretty fair.:D

CyberPunk

Previously known as The.Punisher
Reputation score

I couldn't even login to the site where the current poll was post.

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Submission Rules:

There are some rules we'd like you to keep in mind when you write your game ideas/scenerios.

1) Remember all the characters have to be at least 18 years old or older! Characters should look like adult people and you should notice it in the game idea.
2) Winners should not post any new ideas until their games are done (if game delays more than 3 months - feel free to post your ideas).
3) Please don't make your game ideas too heavy. The amount of sex scenes in the game should be 3-4. The games with 5 or more sex scenes will be deleted.
4) You have to provide all the game dialogues line by line. English is not our first language and sometimes it could save a lot of time for us.
5) Be creative, don't use the ideas or original characters of other game authors if you haven't got their permission.

6) Please notice the limitation on games themes:
Bestiality:
Actual or implied sexual acts between humans and animals in all mediums including Hentai or animations. It is a violation if any marketing or advertising to and from sites containing this content. In general human-like creatures are ok if they look more like humans, but it will be up to us to accept it or not.
Rape
Any and all depictions and/or actual occurrences and/or references and marketing of rape, involuntary sex or forced sex; in all mediums including Hentai or animations. No rape if it is not role playing.
Real Incest
Instead of mom, dad, daughter, son and etc you need to use stepmom, stepdad and etc, got it? Also don't use incest word or synonyms.
really happy to see these submission rules, especially the last part.

Very first MNF game I played was A Nerds Sweet Revenge and that was step mum and step sister, which is fine but actual incest. YUCK!!!!

thankfully I can look past that and just pretend its step mum etc.

The_Rider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Rider will explain where we left off. Either way once the contest is over I will be deleting it to make sure the 1st page doesn't get cluttered.

Have fun!
There is no need to delete the thread Haseo.
Simply change the thread title to "MnF Contests",
as I believe you were planning to host the next "Contest"
yourself in any case. :D

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so are the contests moving over to this forum now? since the next contest be here as well.

Might be for the best since forumup isn't reliable.

The_Rider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so are the contests moving over to this forum now? since the next contest be here as well.

Might be for the best since forumup isn't reliable.
Well that all depends on a lot of factors.

We at BCT really need a home base that is rock solid!

Btw. I don't see "Sandchainz" here, do you know how
to contact him Loneshysoul?

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

was hoping Sandchainz find there way here myself Rider, but sadly I have no way to contact Sand

hopefully forum be back up tomorrow and we can let Sand know.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Once this contest is over I will have to see what I can do with everything before hosting. I have a few options with being a Mod but I will get to that once I am up to host.

While I am here let me drop these things off.

First, here are your pictures. We are winding down and have one more scene before we are done.

Enjoy!

I will also drop the poll so vote away! Once I am done with Super Whore Family I will go into detail on what the schedule will be.

Stay groovy you bastards!

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

While I am here let me drop these things off.

First, here are your pictures. We are winding down and have one more scene before we are done.

Enjoy!

I will also drop the poll so vote away! Once I am done with Super Whore Family I will go into detail on what the schedule will be.

Stay groovy you bastards!
Another vote cast for the losing choice, my struggle goes on.

Shinkuu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Today's results

http://imgur.com/a/NGuVA

Realest possible talk. I hope the bulk of anime things are handled by Raw Art from here on out.

I hope he's somewhat of a regular at MnF now.

He's basically unmatched at animating the anime stuff.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Realest possible talk. I hope the bulk of anime things are handled by Raw Art from here on out.

I hope he's somewhat of a regular at MnF now.

He's basically unmatched at animating the anime stuff.
I'm sorry to disappoint you Shinkuu, but at the start of the year, Rawart just completely disappeared without a word to anyone for several months. If I recall correctly, a little while ago, someone said they'd been able to make contact with him and he's apparently decided to retire from making adult stuff. :(

It's a real shame, but all we can do is hope that he'll change his mind and decide to start again someday. But for now at least, Rawart is gone, and we won't be seeing anything from him. :( :(

Shinkuu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm sorry to disappoint you Shinkuu, but at the start of the year, Rawart just completely disappeared without a word to anyone for several months. If I recall correctly, a little while ago, someone said they'd been able to make contact with him and he's apparently decided to retire from making adult stuff. :(

It's a real shame, but all we can do is hope that he'll change his mind and decide to start again someday. But for now at least, Rawart is gone, and we won't be seeing anything from him. :( :(
Fuuuck. That really sucks. He made a lot of animated content that others just don't seem to touch.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I know.
I was so excited when I saw his first game, the art was just amazing. I was looking forward to the prospect of working with him one day, and was truly saddened when he vanished.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

We are almost done with Super Whore Family 2 but I really don't like the last scene. The art is weird and it's kind of off lol.

Either way I hope you all like it despite this. Once we are done I will tell you all what the schedule will be this week. I might be able to squeeze in a day for pictures this week but I still don't know.

Enjoy!

CoyoteLounge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone here like talk to the artists or anything? I was wondering how guys like Vadim create and what kind of software they use. I use Inkscape and do everything in vector because coloring is easy and I can shortcut a lot by duplicating things like eyes, nipple, etc. without having to manually draw everything. It would be nice and educational to see how they manage their art and what they use.

I think my stuff is probably up to par, but I likely don't crank it out fast enough for them. I have to manage a full time job, family and a writing career on top of my artwork (which I hide).