What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

The geek girl gwen story is good , i like nerds getting a dear diary day.

I think it might be a bit long though, might be an idea to remove the jack sex part at end (lol jocks should never get what they want)

I like the story though.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Another day, another night of Harley choking on something green. This time the green is attached to Ivy ;)

Enjoy you bastards!

Fribar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, does anyone know why the games are so delayed? Considering it costs me 40$ per months I feel like I'm getting very little for the amount.. There are plenty of quality websites out there that releases daily content for cheaper than this..

Is there any reasons behind this? I understand that their games is quite ''unique'' in their genre but correct me if I'm wrong, with such a high monthly fee, its enough to drop any current job and solely create games out of a living and have faster content?

I could be wrong, but I highly doubt it takes that long to create such games, especially considering they have multiple artists.

ted157

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, does anyone know why the games are so delayed? Considering it costs me 40$ per months I feel like I'm getting very little for the amount.. There are plenty of quality websites out there that releases daily content for cheaper than this..

Is there any reasons behind this? I understand that their games is quite ''unique'' in their genre but correct me if I'm wrong, with such a high monthly fee, its enough to drop any current job and solely create games out of a living and have faster content?

I could be wrong, but I highly doubt it takes that long to create such games, especially considering they have multiple artists.
^^^^ this is why I ended my sub. Only thing that makes sense now is that they are releasing a big game. If they don't release by Dec 1st, then that will be 2 games in november and highly likely two games in December going by this slow pace.

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

wouldn't be able to sign up to MNF if I wanted to, been a tough financial year.

However, noticed the same as you both said, I think the monthly membership is over priced for the content being released each month. So think I would sign up for the 10 day trial, then cancel before that ended.

Am not sure how MNF Club factors into it, do you get premium access to that as well with a membership? Suspect its 1 membership for the games and 1 for MNF Club.

I think MNF Club is cutting into there time making games and seems to be the priority. Which makes sense, MNF Club could do very well for them.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Kosmos is the only Artist that focuses a lot on the main site. Serega and Vadim focus on the MMO. The reason we get so few is also depending on what order the artists go as they release games.

Kosmos takes 12 days to make a game, Vadim takes 13, and Serega goes on for 14. If we ever get 3 a month it's because Kosmos did 2 of those games.

It's kind of random but now that Pinoy has made a return we may go back to a set schedule again.

Anyways best I drop these off now. I never get tired of Harley's body :D

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

New game is out. And it's... not the one I was expecting. :confused:
It's One Piece of Luck 2: Bigger Boat.

Anyway, I won't spoil anything for anyone. Mostly because I can't, as I wasn't able to get past the mini game at the start. :rolleyes:
Oh well, I'll try again later and hopefully I'll be able to get to the good stuff. ;)

Oh. And this may be a little late but, congratulations for winning the last round Meetie. :D

In other news, submissions are open again. It's another Christmas themed round and the artist is Vadim. And if anyone has something the'd like submitted, I'm available to do so. :cool:

ted157

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New game is out. And it's... not the one I was expecting. :confused:
It's One Piece of Luck 2: Bigger Boat.

Anyway, I won't spoil anything for anyone. Mostly because I can't, as I wasn't able to get past the mini game at the start. :rolleyes:
Oh well, I'll try again later and hopefully I'll be able to get to the good stuff. ;)

Oh. And this may be a little late but, congratulations for winning the last round Meetie. :D

In other news, submissions are open again. It's another Christmas themed round and the artist is Vadim. And if anyone has something the'd like submitted, I'm available to do so. :cool:
I don't even remember the plot for this one

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

EDIT:
I just looked back at the submissions page, and they've said "We need a good and short (two sex scenes) Xmas idea for the themed game for Vadim".

Glad I won the last one without such restrictions. *Smug Face*

Fribar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just played the new game, really disapointed considering the time it took to release. It's not ''bad'' but I was simply expecting better for a 17days game.

Not renewing my subscription next month.

ted157

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just played the new game, really disapointed considering the time it took to release. It's not ''bad'' but I was simply expecting better for a 17days game.

Not renewing my subscription next month.
Thank you for feedback, I will not be subbing now. MNF is slipping... real shame

iamsocool

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The feeling of all that long wait just for a game that wasn't what you expected to come out... just hurts and blows. Was actually hoping for part 3 of Officer Juggs tho... -___-" Loved the idea of it. Better be the next one!

SheerFuck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The feeling of all that long wait just for a game that wasn't what you expected to come out... just hurts and blows. Was actually hoping for part 3 of Officer Juggs tho... -___-" Loved the idea of it. Better be the next one!
yeah, i love the Juggs series, recently got a sub just to play it and it was a bit disappointing with just that one scene... hopefully the ghost fuck 1 is better

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well, that's certainly a surprise, I aimed for new sub on new year's eve because I thought I'd be out for some time now...will still be new years eve, as I can't see MnF as a site worth that amount of money yet
For me it seems, that this spot was planned for someone else's game, but it got clear that he will not make it, so speedmaster Kosmos jumped in.
I can understand you all ,it's my own idea, but even I myself know ,that it's not worth 17 days to wait for. For that you need juggs or Mrs. Claus, generally something from Serega^^
They really should stick their fucking Mmo right there where the sun doesn't shine :p

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Kosmos is the only Artist that focuses a lot on the main site. Serega and Vadim focus on the MMO. The reason we get so few is also depending on what order the artists go as they release games.

Kosmos takes 12 days to make a game, Vadim takes 13, and Serega goes on for 14. If we ever get 3 a month it's because Kosmos did 2 of those games.

It's kind of random but now that Pinoy has made a return we may go back to a set schedule again.

Anyways best I drop these off now. I never get tired of Harley's body :D
The Harley game does look really good, played the demo for it.

Does seem like they need more people to make games , but of course, it costs money to hire people to make games.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

New game is out:

One Piece of Luck 2: Bigger Boat

Haven't played it yet but maybe I will after my classes let out. Game is getting positive reviews on the main site from other people so who knows if it's worth the wait.

Anyways let me drop these off. If you love Harley and Ivy, then you will love this one ;)

Enjoy you beautiful bastards!

Fencer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

EDIT:
I just looked back at the submissions page, and they've said "We need a good and short (two sex scenes) Xmas idea for the themed game for Vadim".

I bet either on a Mrs Santa or Diva Misuki one :D

Tekkenlord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

EDIT:

Hey Everyone sorry If I have been lurking for a while, regarding for the Xmas idea I wish If they make Unohana Horny Xmas 2!

I really love the first game, I wish if they make another game about it and also if Vadim makes it that would awesome since I really enjoy playing the first he made. :D:D:D

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New game is out:

One Piece of Luck 2: Bigger Boat

Haven't played it yet but maybe I will after my classes let out. Game is getting positive reviews on the main site from other people so who knows if it's worth the wait.

Anyways let me drop these off. If you love Harley and Ivy, then you will love this one ;)

Enjoy you beautiful bastards!

....someone explain that big black strap-on on Nami^^ I have the script in my head and that's not in it

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hey Everyone sorry If I have been lurking for a while, regarding for the Xmas idea I wish If they make Unohana Horny Xmas 2!

I really love the first game, I wish if they make another game about it and also if Vadim makes it that would awesome since I really enjoy playing the first he made. :D:D:D
Good to have you back :)

....someone explain that big black strap-on on Nami^^ I have the script in my head and that's not in it
I have not had a chance to play it so maybe I can give some feedback later.

Anyways let me drop these off. Enjoy!

Edit:

Here is the latest ver of Baka Loader. Make sure to make it your go to so we know what works and what doesn't. Anything goes wrong and you let me know.

1st page has been updated with it as well.

Last edited: