What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

But a generic "Slutty Sperm Nurse" does all the better huh? Figures. :rolleyes:
Well, I'm not sure if you're aware Multi, but Slutty Sperm Nurse is actually about KK.

Surprised to see Kel's idea is "only" at the 5th spot in the rankings. Oh well it's early still so everything can happen yet.
You and me both. I guess that's what you get for trying to broaden MnFs horizon. It has so many games that put focus on the girls giant breasts, I just thought I'd try one that put more focus on their butts. Though in all honesty I don't really mind losing this one.

Honestly, I'm not feeling that enthusiastic about the whole Kardashian thing. I mean, the topic can be hot enough (for an example, check out Kaos' "Karassians" comic), but none of the titles jump out at me. Kel's concept was solid though.
Thanks man. :)
I'm thinking about reworking it a little. And by that I mean replacing Kim and Nicki with a couple of OC's, and maybe changing the double butt-job scene.

MultiCL-DeesnaM22

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The Milftoon game isn't MnF, is it? I thought Milftoon was its own entity.
It could be. Saying it was a relic of MnF's old past was just a statement of my personal current assumption.

Well, I'm not sure if you're aware Multi, but Slutty Sperm Nurse is actually about KK.
I AM very much aware of that Kel, it's not because Kim's name is not in the title of a game in the "Kim Kardashian" themed round, I think it doesn't feature her.

Honestly feel a tad insulted you thought otherwise. :/

My point was just how a game with such a generic name can already be so ahead at the number 1 spot.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I AM very much aware of that Kel, it's not because Kim's name is not in the title of a game in the "Kim Kardashian" themed round, I think it doesn't feature her.

Honestly feel a tad insulted you thought otherwise. :/

My point was just how a game with such a generic name can already be so ahead at the number 1 spot.
My apologies, that wasn't my intention.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I have 2 things with me today. First off your pictures!

We are about half way through. I should be done in 3-4 days so I will drop the second thing now. The poll.

Vote away as everybody should enjoy 1 out of these 2 so you should be comfortable with whatever wins!

Enjoy!

Fencer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Shame your idea wasn't chosen Kel :( It looked good

Well just got an idea for tentacles lovers over there ;) It'd be about Koro-sensei (Assassination Classroom) who, while fleeing from a bunch of killers, end up getting past Mach 20 and find himself teleported in other worlds. He would fuck one girl in each (cuz pent up with his class) and try to go back on Earth. I thought he would fuck a hot character from
- A game
- A cartoon
- A manga/anime
And maybe end up fucking Bitch-sensei (Irina Jelavić, Assassination Classroom) upon his return
For those who want to know who

I think if the artist (I thought Kosmos) could make use of Koro-sensei's multiple facial expressions, it would end up hilarious :D But I hesitate for the female characters to use (the choice is too big!). I thought of :
- Game: Amazon (Dragon's Crown), Chun-Li (Street Fighter), Lara Croft (Tomb Raider), Bayonetta, Kasumi (DoA)
- Cartoon: Starfire (Teen Titans), Madeline Fenton (Danny Phantom), Helen Parr (The Incredibles), Marceline (Adventure's Time), Jessica Rabbit
- Manga/anime: too much I think of

So, if you have suggestions or preferences, feel free to post them. And also if you think my idea is good or not (if yes I'll make a poll to decide the characters) ;)

Exen

Reputation score

Here is a new gift for you all. A double gift!

Around-the-World-In-80-Lays (double-pack)

Features both parts of the game in a "continuous-edition"

author: Kosmos
idea: Anonymoose Fan
release date: 2015-09-01
info: Our hero is Phalius Fogg, a gentleman of Victorian England who has made a wager with his friends on whether he can travel around the entire world in 80 days and 80 lays.

BCT has done it again so give your thanks either here or on the public forum. We hope to see more and more vote on the next contest but all in due time!
I have a message File does not exist on this server with firefox, chrome or explorer

erichhartmann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have no idea where & when that Milftoon game came out, I didn't even know it existed. o_O

Hmmm, no 1's asking about the voting? I guess no 1 really cares about a MNF Kim Kardashian game. Heres the current results anyways.

Rofl, I guess no 1 wanted to see Kim take on Tifa.

I'd love another Iron Giant episode, the end of episode 3 Hogarth caught his mom and Dexter hard at it. Perhaps a foursome with Dexter's mom in Iron Giant 4?

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's nothing more but a REALLY old "relic" of the days of MnF's past.
Is there more? I'm very interested if there is.

The angst is real with this teen I see. :D
Hey what's that supposed to mean? >:-(

But a generic "Slutty Sperm Nurse" does all the better huh? Figures. :rolleyes:

Surprised to see Kel's idea is "only" at the 5th spot in the rankings. Oh well it's early still so everything can happen yet.
Geez, is the title really that stupid sounding? I thought it sounded fine. I guess it should've just been called "Kim VS Tifa"

Kel's idea in 4th place right now.

Honestly, I'm not feeling that enthusiastic about the whole Kardashian thing. I mean, the topic can be hot enough (for an example, check out Kaos' "Karassians" comic), but none of the titles jump out at me. Kel's concept was solid though.
How strange that Kel's idea isn't doing well as it should. I keep hearing nothing, but interests for the idea. Weird :O

& what? The other games aren't?

You and me both. I guess that's what you get for trying to broaden MnFs horizon. It has so many games that put focus on the girls giant breasts, I just thought I'd try one that put more focus on their butts. Though in all honesty I don't really mind losing this one.

Thanks man. :)
I'm thinking about reworking it a little. And by that I mean replacing Kim and Nicki with a couple of OC's, and maybe changing the double butt-job scene.
Personally, I really don't think you have to change anything other than the Kim & Nicki themselves if you're going to use OC's.
BTW ur 1st sex scene link isn't working. I'm pretty sure that's the website's fault though.

Well I wouldlike to play the game but: I can't remember my password!
Or better said: I can't remember how I wrote it! was it with g at the end or without, Capital Letters yes or no. MnF doesn't help me by holding me out after the third try! D:
Ummm wow, that's terrible. Is there's no way u can asked for your password via e-mail?

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

How strange that Kel's idea isn't doing well as it should. I keep hearing nothing, but interests for the idea. Weird :O
Well, you have to factor in all the silent members.

& what? The other games aren't?
Leila Bomb isn't. :p

BTW ur 1st sex scene link isn't working. I'm pretty sure that's the website's fault though.
That could possibly why it isn't doing better.
For those of you interested, this is the image:

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anybody know what games are next to be released?

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Check the last page, I posted the current results & the upcoming games.

Leila Bomb isn't. :p
Meh its close enough to be one. Although I do find it very amusing that none of the submissions have Kayne West in them. Hehehe,

That could possibly why it isn't doing better
The mnf community is a strange 1, but I honestly don't think that's a factor. But like u said there's the silent members so there's that too.

Last edited:

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Officer Juggs : Nightmare Demo on GoD but when i click it opens a promo page to joing MnF.

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

*sigh* okay I got the subscription expired mail but it doesn't help me one bit, Because first I can'tt use my name because it always says "Username already exists" although it ran out 2 days ago and when I use a completely other Name it says "IP blocked" ..again. Come ooon!!

Anonymoose Fan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here is a new gift for you all. A double gift!

Around-the-World-In-80-Lays (double-pack)

Features both parts of the game in a "continuous-edition"

author: Kosmos
idea: Anonymoose Fan
release date: 2015-09-01
info: Our hero is Phalius Fogg, a gentleman of Victorian England who has made a wager with his friends on whether he can travel around the entire world in 80 days and 80 lays.

download:

BCT has done it again so give your thanks either here or on the public forum. We hope to see more and more vote on the next contest but all in due time!
Any feedback for me from anyone playing these for the first time? Pros? Cons?

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Why feedback ,are you planning something?^^
Well, I loved the thing about so many different girls from all over the world, if you want to do another journey of PHalius fogg..anytime xD

And..IP-Problem solved, for now^^ Had to call me "PeterJackson"(however I fot to that name) but well^^

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh right, forgot that the upcoming games are shown with the poll.

I was mostly asking about the order though. I don't see how the new Juggs and Nintendo Halloween can come out in a timely fashion in the order they're listed.

EDIT: Timely meaning Halloween. Idk if Juggs was meant as a Halloween game, but even if it wasn't, Nintendo Halloween, for some reason, I think might be a Halloween game. And it's even lower on that list.

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The crack has been added to the Mega link in the front page. Check there as that won't expire.

I also will drop off these pictures now :D

Enjoy!

Szaigoon

Reputation score

Hello Guys,

I have to say - great work. But The new Baka Player for MAC? Any chance?:eek:

Cheers

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any feedback for me from anyone playing these for the first time? Pros? Cons?
The variety of the girls was very cool :)
The settings, the sex positions, pretty much the whole 2 games are awesome :)

The Egyptian, Indian, Japanese, Burlesque lady and the English Policewoman are my favorites :)

Last edited: