What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Hellbound Boobies 2 needs to be written now.

Like right now.
Don't worry, I'm sure lord_escobar is working on it. That is, assuming he hasn't finished it already and is simply waiting to submit it for Kosmos.

I'll probably try to pitch Powerfuck girls 2 (although I want Pinoy for that)

Or

maybe Cupid Worldwide 2, since... who cares what month it comes out in, doesn't have to be for february.
To be honest Pap, I don't see either of those going well, see as how both of them are Duragon's ideas. So, if you want to submit a sequel either of them, you are going to get his permission to do so.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I thought Haseo (or someone) submitted it for you at your request. :confused:
Did you not want it submitted this round?

Also, just to confirm that it is your script, this is what's written:

Mass Effect - EDI Stress Relief

Description - This is a parody based on Mass Effect game and focused mainly on EDI. After the final events, Normandy is going back to Earth. Stress and depression runs among the crew, mainly because all women ( except main crew ) are on Earth. So EDI decides to relieve the stress of the crew using her sexy body.

Story

The War is over and humanity has prevailed against the Reapers. The Normandy is on full speed to repair everything on Earth and stress is rampant on the ship.

The Ships A.I. Edi does not understand “Stress” and so she goes to talk with Joker what it means to be “Stressed”

Joker reveals that all of the Women not including the Main Officers have been transferred to other sectors on Earth as they try to rebuild everything. Joker briefly mentions that Women helped the guys reduce their stress and now that they are gone all the men are depressed.

Edi looks into her Database to see what can help with the Men's Stress and being an A.I she misunderstands what Joker meant. She Downloads a File that “Perfects the Secret of Reducing Stress in Men and Women” and she plans to use it to help everyone on the Normandy.

She does some modifications on her body to make herself more attractive and heads out to do as the File stated, to use her Body to help everyone on the Normandy.

Her first Quest is to Learn more about the Anatomy of Men and Woman so she plans to do Exams so she can learn more.

Scene 1: Liara's " Ass Exam "*

Edi wants to start the Exams on a person of Alien Background. She heads to Liara's Quarters to apply the first Exam.

Scene 2: Miranda and Jack " Futa Exam "( Edi with penis )

Edi's Research has made progress and she wants to apply what she has learned. She finds Miranda in her Office and tells her to find Jack and have both of them follow Edi into her Living Quarters.

Miranda and Jack arrive and Edi locks the Door and uses her new Found Research to produce a Male Penis from within her to help Miranda and Jack. They gaze in amazement on the size of Edi's member and jump at the chance to feel better.

Scene 3: Male Shep " TitFuck Exam "

Edi wants to reward Shepard for all his work and heads into his Private Room to make sure the Galaxies greatest Hero gets his Reward.

Scene 4: Joker " Anal Exam "

Edi fucks her way through all the ship making the Stress Levels of both Men and Women almost Zero.

She arrives on the Helm of the Ship where she finds Joker. She wanted to save him for last and make him feel the best he has ever felt.

Scene 5: Joker, Male Shep, Vega " Foursome Exam " ( Only the pussy, anal and mouth )

Edi still not satisfied, wants to test her limits to the max. Edi calls Vega and Shep and with Joker, they made the ultimate exam.

In the end, the results are not conclusive, but Edi learned a lot about human anatomy and she is glad to relieve the stress of the crew.

Edi

Joker

Shepard

Miranda

Jack

Liara

Vega

Idea by SquallPT
The title is different, but it is my story.Even the imgur links are the same.
This is just going to split up the votes. I'll just see how this will go.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The title is different, but it is my story.Even the imgur links are the same.
This is just going to split up the votes. I'll just see how this will go.
Well, you don't need to worry Squall, it's over.
Serrated has posted a new Officer Juggs game. :rolleyes:

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, you don't need to worry Squall, it's over.
Serrated has posted a new Officer Juggs game. :rolleyes:
Oh bummer. A new Juggs is always awesome, i'm not a sore loser :D
Could you share the idea here, if it is possible ?

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Behold !
Convent of Lust, now with imgur links

If this works out, i'll write a prequel to show how the demons got to the convent. It will be a demon fuckfest, with inspirations from Convent of Hell :D

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Behold !

If this works out, i'll write a prequel to show how the demons got to the convent. It will be a demon fuckfest, with inspirations from Convent of Hell :D
How about a parody based on the New Ghostbusters movie ? The movie was not so great, but it could make a great MnF game.
But 2 of the characters have to be a little chubby :D

Edit: And i just quoted myself, stupid :D

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oh bummer. A new Juggs is always awesome, i'm not a sore loser :D
Could you share the idea here, if it is possible ?
I'd be delighted to. :D

Now, make yourselves comfortable, you're in for a LONG read.
Officer Juggs: Cellar Shagging

Officer Juggs is on vacation out by the pool in her back yard, soaking up the sun’s rays as she relaxes with a drink while reading a book.

This is what she should be wearing. Hat, sunglasses, and all.

Please remove the stands of black cloth that hang down the sides of her hips.

She also has on a pair of matching blue high heeled shoes.
Officer Juggs is on vacation out by the pool in her back yard, soaking up the sun’s rays as she relaxes with a drink while reading a book.

Juggs: Ah, it’s nice to still be able to work on my tan in the fall. Not too many more days and winter is around the corner.

As she is enjoying herself, her cellphone rings and she raises her sunglasses to her forehead and picks up her cellphone off of the table which is to her left. She sees that whoever is calling her is from a number she doesn’t recognize. But curiosity gets the best of her and she decides to answer the phone.

Juggs: Hello, this is Officer Jasmine Juggs.

Voice on Phone: Hello Ms. Juggs, my name is Harold B. Boring, and I am a lawyer from the law firm Flat, Chested, and Boring. Have you heard of us?

Juggs: Flat, Chested and Boring? Yeah, I know of your firm. If you can call that ram shackled building from downtown a law firm. Don’t you guys usually represent the same scumbags that myself, and the other cops of this city, try to put away?

Voice on Phone: Yes, well we are a meager firm, albeit a successful one. And justice for all of course…heh heh…

Juggs: You’re interrupting my vacation Harold, and I don’t get many vacation days. So if you got a point to make I suggest you get to it.

Voice on the phone: Yes of course, straight to business. Have you ever heard of Sir Edward HooterHumper?

Juggs: Sir Edward What-a-Humper?

Voice on the phone: Sir Edward HooterHumper. He was a descendant of English royalty who had immigrated to MNF Metropolis in 1880.

Juggs: No, should I have heard of him?

Voice on the phone: Well according to our records he was an ancestor of yours. Actually, he was your Great, Great, Grandfather on your mother’s side. Anyway, when he moved here he had once owned some land south of the city, west of Lagoon Beach. Do you know the area of which I speak?

Juggs: That area is kind of the middle of nowhere; isn’t it?

Voice on the phone: Yes, the city, as well as some other investors, have been looking that direction to expand, however some of that land there is still privately owned by the Hooterhumper family. I’m surprised you never heard of them.

Juggs: Not that it’s any of your business, but I never stayed in touch with my family. Again Harold, get to the point, your rambling is starting to piss me off.

Voice on the phone: Yes, so sorry about that. I have a tendency to be…well a bit boring at times. Or so I am told. Heh..heh…

Juggs: …

Voice on the phone: But…*ahem*…I digress. Well our firm was outsourced by the city to contact you about a deed to that land, and at the moment you seem to be the only living heir. Which means that land is yours if you so choose to inherit it.

Juggs: What would I want with a bunch of land?

Voice on the phone: Well if you officially own it you could sell it to the city, or whomever, if they so wish to purchase it. And being that the land was purchased before the turn of the 20th century, you are not required to pay any property taxes!

Juggs: Hot damn, I like the sound of that! Do you need me to come down and sign something?

Voice on the phone: Actually we do, but before you decide, why don’t you go scout out the land for yourself, and see if you think it’s worth anything. Also we are closing up for the day, so you would be better coming downtown tomorrow.

Juggs: Alright! That sounds like a plan! Thanks Harold!

Voice on the phone: Oh you are very much welcome Ms. Juggs. I will text you a free app that works as a GPS locator and the coordinates you need to find the place. And by the way did you know that property tax was originally designed by…

Juggs hangs up the phone on Harold in midsentence. Shortly after she gets the text for the information she needs. She sits up in her lounger all excited and smiling.

Juggs: Wow, this land could be worth something, and its tax free! I better change, and go check it out!

Juggs: Shit…all my clothes are still in the wash. Fuck it, I will just go down there like this. Oh well, maybe I will stop by Lagoon Beach on my way back, than finish working on my tan there.

Juggs Personal Car.

Load New Screen

As Officer Juggs drives up to the lot on an abandoned dirt road, she gets out of the car and takes a look around. It’s basically a setting of green meadow with some pine trees in the background. As she gets out of her car to take a closer look, she sees where an old house use to be, but all that is left is the concrete foundation on the ground with a doorless cellar entryway beside it.

Juggs: Wow, there was a house here once, but is totally gone now. The cellar doors must have rotted away, but it looks pretty like the entry way is still clear. I wonder what’s down there.
A ghostly voice than eerily cries out in a loud whisper from within the dark cellar: H-hellllllp M-mmmeee!

Juggs jumps back in a bit of a fright!
Juggs: Whoa! What the fuck?!

Ghostly voice repeats: H-hellllllp M-mmmeee!

Juggs: What?! Who’s down there? Are you injured? I’m a police officer I can help you.

Ghostly voice: P-pleeeeasssse! H-hellllllp M-mmmeee!

Juggs: Hold on sir, I can’t see a thing. I have to go back to my car real quick and retrieve a flashlight and first aid kit. After I access your wounds, I will call for an ambulance.

Load New Screen

Juggs goes down the cellar steps, with her flashlight in one hand, a first aid kit in the other, and her sunglasses are removed. The downstairs cellar is larger than she imagined, and inside it there is a ton of old wooden furniture and book shelves covered over by decades of cobwebs.
As Juggs explores the area she says: Sir, where are you? I can’t find you.

Ghostly voice: O-over here…behind t-the bookshelf…on the bed.
As she walks over she sees a ghostly figure like this laying on the ground. He looks tired and weak, as far as ghosts go.

Though he isn’t wearing a coat and his clothing looks much more ragged.

Juggs: Holy Shit! You’re a freaking ghost!

Ghostly voice: Y-yesssss. I am the trapped soul of S-Sir Edward Hooterhumper! This was once my cellar, which was built below my mans-s-s-ion. I’ve been stuck here for over one hun-hundred yearsssss.

Juggs: Sir Edward Hooterhumper?! No way, you’re my Great-Great Grandfather! But how and why are you trapped in your cellar?

Ghostly voice: L-long ago…I hired a medium to read my fortune. She told me, t-that I was doomed to ruin and poverty if I built my house here. S-she didn’t say why, only that I had to move or be cursed. I called her a fraud and told her to leave. S-shortly after, I died in a farming accident, and s-since then I haven’t been able to m-move to the beyond.

Juggs: Uh…okay…uh…I can’t really help with that. Should I go get a priest or something?

Ghostly voice: No priest can help me. In the time I have been t-trapped here, I found an ancient tome that s-s-says only strong powerful energy from the throes of passion can break a curse that sh-shackles the soul. P-please, I beg of you. I have been here so loooong.

Juggs: I see well I…WAIT?! WHAT?! IF YOU’RE SAYING WHAT I THINK YOU’RE SAYING YOU CAN FORGET IT! I’M NOT DOING THAT! I’M YOUR GREAT, GREAT, GRANDDAUGHTER FOR FUCKS SAKE!

Ghostly voice: I know what I ask for is-s much. But my s-soul is so weak. I fear, I s-shall slip into oblivion if nothing is-s done s-s-soooon.

Juggs: Ugh…fuck my life. I would hate to have my great-great-grandfathers soul just disappear into nothing on my conscience. Alright gramps, I will help you out, for the sake of your eternal salvation. Maybe just a blowjob will do the trick. Sit up and spread your legs, gramps you’re about to get the cock sucking of a lifetime…or in this case an afterlife time.

Sex Scene 1
A blowjob scene similar to this; until he cums.

During the Blowjob:

Ghostly Voice: S-s-soooo G-Goood!

Ghostly Voice: Y-yessss! Suck it hard! Go Deeper!

Juggs says to herself: I don’t know how this is working, but his cock feels so real in my mouth! And how the hell am I supposed to go deeper? This cock is fucking huge!

Sucking Sounds: SCHLLURRP SCHLLURRP SCHLLURRP
Although Juggs is sucking her undead grandfather’s dick, his cock is so big she can only get 1/4 of it in her mouth. Gramps can already start to feel some of his strength return, but he wants more! So he reaches down with both hands and drives his hips forward as he fucks Juggs mouth and rams his cock down her throat. Her eyes should cross towards the center of her nose (comically) at this point as she now has 1/2 of her Gramps cock hammering hard into her throat. He holds her for a few seconds and then lets her slide up till she has just the tip in her mouth, but then drives her head down his shaft hard again thrusting upwards. Now she is up to ¾ of the way down his cock! Again her eyes cross and then slowly uncross as he lets her move her head all the way back to the top, and then finally one final violent thrust as he drives her all the way down to his nutsack. Juggs eyes are wide and her throat is completely stuffed!
Sex Scene Dialogue:

Juggs First Throat Cram: MMMPPPHHHHCCKLLLLGKKL
Ghostly Voice: Fuck yeah you big titted slut! Get that fucking cock in your throat!

Juggs Second Throat Cram: MMMPPCCKCLLGGGRMMPPH
Ghostly Voice: Come on you can do better than that! Get down on it!

Juggs Third Throat Cram: MMMPPPHHHACKMPHGLK
Ghostly Voice: No Granddaughter of mine is going to do a half-ass job! Suck it like you mean it!

Juggs Fourth Throat Cram: MMMMMPHHHGLOTCH!
Ghostly Voice: There ya go Big Tits, deep throat that fucker!

Than from here out Ghost Gramps fucks her throat deep with violent pumps until he blows his load, causing some cum to shoot to leak out from around her mouth and spurt out from her nose.

Sex Scene 2
Juggs is relieved to finally have her ghostly grandfathers cock out of her mouth, and get some much needed air. She noticed that during the blowjob, he was getting stronger and wasn’t stuttering anymore. Plus he seems to be less like a ghost and made more of flesh like a man.

Juggs Thinking: It seems like the sex is working! Grandpa is getting stronger! And he doesn’t look as pale as he use too! Is…is he coming back to life?!

But she doesn’t have long before her grandfather now adjusts himself to fuck her massive rack, not even bothering to take her bikini top off. (The top could have an option where it can be removed with a button if others like that, I personally have a clothing fetish.)
Ghostly Voice: Oh yeah, these fuckers are huge! You would have done your great, great, grandmother proud! Now squeeze those big melons around my cock while I fuck them, and show you why I have the surname Hooterhumper!

So now Juggs is also getting aggressive and squeezer her big tits as she is still on her knees, nearly crushing her grandfathers cock and bouncing up and down while she eggs him on.

Juggs: Yeah come on Gramps, fuck these big fucking JUGGS of mine! Fuck them like you own them! Harder! Faster!

Gramps: You big titted bitch! I’ll show you how some real hooterhumping is done!

Gramps is now standing while he fucks Juggs tits while she is still on her knees. They both fuck really fast and hard and she is also bouncing in rhythm with his thrusting. This goes on until he blows his load all over her face and tits.

Sex Scene 3
Juggs is now on the bed missionary style while Gramps drives her down into the mattress of the old squeaking bed.

But instead of holding onto her legs he is holding onto her massive tits, and her bra can be gone by now.

Sex Scene Dialogue:
Juggs: Yes, fuck me harder Gramps! Do it! Drive it in to me!

Gramps: Oh fuck yeah, this fucking pussy is so tight! Jesus, even your grandmother wasn’t this fucking tight!

Juggs: Oh yeah, drive it into me! Fuck me through the bed and into the fucking floor!

Gramps: You mega-titted…RAAAHHH…HEAR I CUM!

Sex Scene 4
Gramps has now flipped Juggs over onto all fours as she is on the bed.

Sex Scene Dialogue:
Gramps: Alright “Officer Juggs” time to get your ass reamed!

Juggs shaking her ass: Well come on and do it then Gramps! I don’t got all day!

Gramps: You insolent…alright you want it?! Here it is!

Gramps grabs Juggs by the hips and drives is cock into her ass!

Juggs: Oh fuck that’s huge!
Juggs eyes are nearly popping out of her head as he impales her from behind.

Gramps: Bah, I only got half of it in! But I’m not going to stop until I am bottoming out!

Gramps: Here we go!
With that he gives another hard thrust!

Juggs: AAAAAAHHHH! You’re splitting me like a log!

Gramps: Almost there!

Gramps drives back and then thrusts until he is all the way in.
Juggs eyes are rolled up and her tongue is hanging out while she has a stupid looking grin on her face and then her Grandpa starts to pound her.

Gramps: Yeah, this is a tight fit! You like that you stupid bitch!

Juggs: Oh…my..AAAH…fucking…AAAAAAAAHHHHH….GOOOOOOOOOOD!

Gramps: Yeah, take it! Take it Officer Juggs, take your grandfathers big dick up your tight little ass!

Juggs: UUUUGGH….OMMMFPPHH…GGAAAHHH…FUUUUAAAHHH!!

Gramps: Come on Thunder-Juggs, say that this is incest! Say it!

Juggs: Ugh…This…This is…

Gramps smacks her ass.

Juggs: AAAHHHH

Gramps: I can’t hear you! Try again!

Juggs: This is…incest!
Gramps smacks her ass again.

Gramps: What’s that?

Juggs: THIS IS INCEST! THIS IS INCEST! OH GAWD THIS IS FUCKING INCEST!

Gramps: HELL YEAH! HERE I CUM YOU SLUTTTY BITCH!

Gramps: RRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Juggs eyes roll up into her head and her tongue is hanging out as she has the climax of her life.

Juggs: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FUUUUUUUUUCK!
Gramps Cums deep in her ass.

Load Screen

Juggs has been fucked silly by her great, great, grandfather and she is near a comatose state. But Sir Edward Hooterhumper looks healthier and stronger than ever.
Sir Edward: HA HA! I have done it! I have finally found a way to return from my damnation! That stupid medium thought that she could curse Sir Edward Hooterhumper after I stole her land from her! Ha, well it’s too bad that she is long dead for I would have loved to torture her for all eternity for what she did to me. But no matter, I am alive again and free! Now I can reassume my studies in the dark arts and go back to enslaving the world!

Gramps looks at Juggs as she is a withering mass of post orgasm on the old bed.
Sir Edward: And I have you to thank for this my darling descendant! I think I will let you live for now, that was the best sex I have ever had in my life, and I so would love to participate in it again someday! Fair thee well my dear granddaughter! Bahahahaha!
And in a flash, Sir Edward Hooterhumper is gone, and Juggs lays there thinking covered in cum.

Juggs: What have I done? Oh God, I took a lot of cum…I think I’m pregnant!

The End?

Last edited:

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The story is duplicated.
It is an entertaining reading.
Looks like Serrated likes to put Juggs in this crazy situations. First dolls possessed by evil spirits, the that crappy mechanical donkey and now a ancestor's ghost.And possible pregnancy.
Now for the 50.000$ question... does the stomach bulge ?

Fencer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Behold !

The story looks great, I'm eager to see what it will look like in M&F style.

I'd be delighted to. :D

Now, make yourselves comfortable, you're in for a LONG read.
Officer Juggs: Cellar Shagging

This is what she should be wearing. Hat, sunglasses, and all.

Please remove the stands of black cloth that hang down the sides of her hips.

Juggs: Ah, it’s nice to still be able to work on my tan in the fall. Not too many more days and winter is around the corner.

As she is enjoying herself, her cellphone rings and she raises her sunglasses to her forehead and picks up her cellphone off of the table which is to her left. She sees that whoever is calling her is from a number she doesn’t recognize. But curiosity gets the best of her and she decides to answer the phone.

Juggs: Hello, this is Officer Jasmine Juggs.

Voice on Phone: Hello Ms. Juggs, my name is Harold B. Boring, and I am a lawyer from the law firm Flat, Chested, and Boring. Have you heard of us?

Juggs: Flat, Chested and Boring? Yeah, I know of your firm. If you can call that ram shackled building from downtown a law firm. Don’t you guys usually represent the same scumbags that myself, and the other cops of this city, try to put away?

Voice on Phone: Yes, well we are a meager firm, albeit a successful one. And justice for all of course…heh heh…

Juggs: You’re interrupting my vacation Harold, and I don’t get many vacation days. So if you got a point to make I suggest you get to it.

Voice on the phone: Yes of course, straight to business. Have you ever heard of Sir Edward HooterHumper?

Juggs: Sir Edward What-a-Humper?

Voice on the phone: Sir Edward HooterHumper. He was a descendant of English royalty who had immigrated to MNF Metropolis in 1880.

Juggs: No, should I have heard of him?

Voice on the phone: Well according to our records he was an ancestor of yours. Actually, he was your Great, Great, Grandfather on your mother’s side. Anyway, when he moved here he had once owned some land south of the city, west of Lagoon Beach. Do you know the area of which I speak?

Juggs: That area is kind of the middle of nowhere; isn’t it?

Voice on the phone: Yes, the city, as well as some other investors, have been looking that direction to expand, however some of that land there is still privately owned by the Hooterhumper family. I’m surprised you never heard of them.

Juggs: Not that it’s any of your business, but I never stayed in touch with my family. Again Harold, get to the point, your rambling is starting to piss me off.

Voice on the phone: Yes, so sorry about that. I have a tendency to be…well a bit boring at times. Or so I am told. Heh..heh…

Juggs: …

Voice on the phone: But…*ahem*…I digress. Well our firm was outsourced by the city to contact you about a deed to that land, and at the moment you seem to be the only living heir. Which means that land is yours if you so choose to inherit it.

Juggs: What would I want with a bunch of land?

Voice on the phone: Well if you officially own it you could sell it to the city, or whomever, if they so wish to purchase it. And being that the land was purchased before the turn of the 20th century, you are not required to pay any property taxes!

Juggs: Hot damn, I like the sound of that! Do you need me to come down and sign something?

Voice on the phone: Actually we do, but before you decide, why don’t you go scout out the land for yourself, and see if you think it’s worth anything. Also we are closing up for the day, so you would be better coming downtown tomorrow.

Juggs: Alright! That sounds like a plan! Thanks Harold!

Voice on the phone: Oh you are very much welcome Ms. Juggs. I will text you a free app that works as a GPS locator and the coordinates you need to find the place. And by the way did you know that property tax was originally designed by…

Juggs hangs up the phone on Harold in midsentence. Shortly after she gets the text for the information she needs. She sits up in her lounger all excited and smiling.

Juggs: Wow, this land could be worth something, and its tax free! I better change, and go check it out!

Juggs: Shit…all my clothes are still in the wash. Fuck it, I will just go down there like this. Oh well, maybe I will stop by Lagoon Beach on my way back, than finish working on my tan there.

Juggs Personal Car.

Load New Screen

As Officer Juggs drives up to the lot on an abandoned dirt road, she gets out of the car and takes a look around. It’s basically a setting of green meadow with some pine trees in the background. As she gets out of her car to take a closer look, she sees where an old house use to be, but all that is left is the concrete foundation on the ground with a doorless cellar entryway beside it.

Juggs: Wow, there was a house here once, but is totally gone now. The cellar doors must have rotted away, but it looks pretty like the entry way is still clear. I wonder what’s down there.
A ghostly voice than eerily cries out in a loud whisper from within the dark cellar: H-hellllllp M-mmmeee!

Juggs jumps back in a bit of a fright!
Juggs: Whoa! What the fuck?!

Ghostly voice repeats: H-hellllllp M-mmmeee!

Juggs: What?! Who’s down there? Are you injured? I’m a police officer I can help you.

Ghostly voice: P-pleeeeasssse! H-hellllllp M-mmmeee!

Juggs: Hold on sir, I can’t see a thing. I have to go back to my car real quick and retrieve a flashlight and first aid kit. After I access your wounds, I will call for an ambulance.

Load New Screen

Juggs goes down the cellar steps, with her flashlight in one hand, a first aid kit in the other, and her sunglasses are removed. The downstairs cellar is larger than she imagined, and inside it there is a ton of old wooden furniture and book shelves covered over by decades of cobwebs.
As Juggs explores the area she says: Sir, where are you? I can’t find you.

Ghostly voice: O-over here…behind t-the bookshelf…on the bed.
As she walks over she sees a ghostly figure like this laying on the ground. He looks tired and weak, as far as ghosts go.

Though he isn’t wearing a coat and his clothing looks much more ragged.

Juggs: Holy Shit! You’re a freaking ghost!

Ghostly voice: Y-yesssss. I am the trapped soul of S-Sir Edward Hooterhumper! This was once my cellar, which was built below my mans-s-s-ion. I’ve been stuck here for over one hun-hundred yearsssss.

Juggs: Sir Edward Hooterhumper?! No way, you’re my Great-Great Grandfather! But how and why are you trapped in your cellar?

Ghostly voice: L-long ago…I hired a medium to read my fortune. She told me, t-that I was doomed to ruin and poverty if I built my house here. S-she didn’t say why, only that I had to move or be cursed. I called her a fraud and told her to leave. S-shortly after, I died in a farming accident, and s-since then I haven’t been able to m-move to the beyond.

Juggs: Uh…okay…uh…I can’t really help with that. Should I go get a priest or something?

Ghostly voice: No priest can help me. In the time I have been t-trapped here, I found an ancient tome that s-s-says only strong powerful energy from the throes of passion can break a curse that sh-shackles the soul. P-please, I beg of you. I have been here so loooong.

Juggs: I see well I…WAIT?! WHAT?! IF YOU’RE SAYING WHAT I THINK YOU’RE SAYING YOU CAN FORGET IT! I’M NOT DOING THAT! I’M YOUR GREAT, GREAT, GRANDDAUGHTER FOR FUCKS SAKE!

Ghostly voice: I know what I ask for is-s much. But my s-soul is so weak. I fear, I s-shall slip into oblivion if nothing is-s done s-s-soooon.

Juggs: Ugh…fuck my life. I would hate to have my great-great-grandfathers soul just disappear into nothing on my conscience. Alright gramps, I will help you out, for the sake of your eternal salvation. Maybe just a blowjob will do the trick. Sit up and spread your legs, gramps you’re about to get the cock sucking of a lifetime…or in this case an afterlife time.

Sex Scene 1
A blowjob scene similar to this; until he cums.

During the Blowjob:

Ghostly Voice: S-s-soooo G-Goood!

Ghostly Voice: Y-yessss! Suck it hard! Go Deeper!

Juggs says to herself: I don’t know how this is working, but his cock feels so real in my mouth! And how the hell am I supposed to go deeper? This cock is fucking huge!

Sucking Sounds: SCHLLURRP SCHLLURRP SCHLLURRP
Although Juggs is sucking her undead grandfather’s dick, his cock is so big she can only get 1/4 of it in her mouth. Gramps can already start to feel some of his strength return, but he wants more! So he reaches down with both hands and drives his hips forward as he fucks Juggs mouth and rams his cock down her throat. Her eyes should cross towards the center of her nose (comically) at this point as she now has 1/2 of her Gramps cock hammering hard into her throat. He holds her for a few seconds and then lets her slide up till she has just the tip in her mouth, but then drives her head down his shaft hard again thrusting upwards. Now she is up to ¾ of the way down his cock! Again her eyes cross and then slowly uncross as he lets her move her head all the way back to the top, and then finally one final violent thrust as he drives her all the way down to his nutsack. Juggs eyes are wide and her throat is completely stuffed!
Sex Scene Dialogue:

Juggs First Throat Cram: MMMPPPHHHHCCKLLLLGKKL
Ghostly Voice: Fuck yeah you big titted slut! Get that fucking cock in your throat!

Juggs Second Throat Cram: MMMPPCCKCLLGGGRMMPPH
Ghostly Voice: Come on you can do better than that! Get down on it!

Juggs Third Throat Cram: MMMPPPHHHACKMPHGLK
Ghostly Voice: No Granddaughter of mine is going to do a half-ass job! Suck it like you mean it!

Juggs Fourth Throat Cram: MMMMMPHHHGLOTCH!
Ghostly Voice: There ya go Big Tits, deep throat that fucker!

Than from here out Ghost Gramps fucks her throat deep with violent pumps until he blows his load, causing some cum to shoot to leak out from around her mouth and spurt out from her nose.

Sex Scene 2
Juggs is relieved to finally have her ghostly grandfathers cock out of her mouth, and get some much needed air. She noticed that during the blowjob, he was getting stronger and wasn’t stuttering anymore. Plus he seems to be less like a ghost and made more of flesh like a man.

Juggs Thinking: It seems like the sex is working! Grandpa is getting stronger! And he doesn’t look as pale as he use too! Is…is he coming back to life?!

But she doesn’t have long before her grandfather now adjusts himself to fuck her massive rack, not even bothering to take her bikini top off. (The top could have an option where it can be removed with a button if others like that, I personally have a clothing fetish.)
Ghostly Voice: Oh yeah, these fuckers are huge! You would have done your great, great, grandmother proud! Now squeeze those big melons around my cock while I fuck them, and show you why I have the surname Hooterhumper!

So now Juggs is also getting aggressive and squeezer her big tits as she is still on her knees, nearly crushing her grandfathers cock and bouncing up and down while she eggs him on.

Juggs: Yeah come on Gramps, fuck these big fucking JUGGS of mine! Fuck them like you own them! Harder! Faster!

Gramps: You big titted bitch! I’ll show you how some real hooterhumping is done!

Gramps is now standing while he fucks Juggs tits while she is still on her knees. They both fuck really fast and hard and she is also bouncing in rhythm with his thrusting. This goes on until he blows his load all over her face and tits.

Sex Scene 3
Juggs is now on the bed missionary style while Gramps drives her down into the mattress of the old squeaking bed.

But instead of holding onto her legs he is holding onto her massive tits, and her bra can be gone by now.

Sex Scene Dialogue:
Juggs: Yes, fuck me harder Gramps! Do it! Drive it in to me!

Gramps: Oh fuck yeah, this fucking pussy is so tight! Jesus, even your grandmother wasn’t this fucking tight!

Juggs: Oh yeah, drive it into me! Fuck me through the bed and into the fucking floor!

Gramps: You mega-titted…RAAAHHH…HEAR I CUM!

Sex Scene 4
Gramps has now flipped Juggs over onto all fours as she is on the bed.

Sex Scene Dialogue:
Gramps: Alright “Officer Juggs” time to get your ass reamed!

Juggs shaking her ass: Well come on and do it then Gramps! I don’t got all day!

Gramps: You insolent…alright you want it?! Here it is!

Gramps grabs Juggs by the hips and drives is cock into her ass!

Juggs: Oh fuck that’s huge!
Juggs eyes are nearly popping out of her head as he impales her from behind.

Gramps: Bah, I only got half of it in! But I’m not going to stop until I am bottoming out!

Gramps: Here we go!
With that he gives another hard thrust!

Juggs: AAAAAAHHHH! You’re splitting me like a log!

Gramps: Almost there!

Gramps drives back and then thrusts until he is all the way in.
Juggs eyes are rolled up and her tongue is hanging out while she has a stupid looking grin on her face and then her Grandpa starts to pound her.

Gramps: Yeah, this is a tight fit! You like that you stupid bitch!

Juggs: Oh…my..AAAH…fucking…AAAAAAAAHHHHH….GOOOOOOOOOOD!

Gramps: Yeah, take it! Take it Officer Juggs, take your grandfathers big dick up your tight little ass!

Juggs: UUUUGGH….OMMMFPPHH…GGAAAHHH…FUUUUAAAHHH!!

Gramps: Come on Thunder-Juggs, say that this is incest! Say it!

Juggs: Ugh…This…This is…

Gramps smacks her ass.

Juggs: AAAHHHH

Gramps: I can’t hear you! Try again!

Juggs: This is…incest!
Gramps smacks her ass again.

Gramps: What’s that?

Juggs: THIS IS INCEST! THIS IS INCEST! OH GAWD THIS IS FUCKING INCEST!

Gramps: HELL YEAH! HERE I CUM YOU SLUTTTY BITCH!

Gramps: RRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Juggs eyes roll up into her head and her tongue is hanging out as she has the climax of her life.

Juggs: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FUUUUUUUUUCK!
Gramps Cums deep in her ass.

Load Screen

Juggs has been fucked silly by her great, great, grandfather and she is near a comatose state. But Sir Edward Hooterhumper looks healthier and stronger than ever.
Sir Edward: HA HA! I have done it! I have finally found a way to return from my damnation! That stupid medium thought that she could curse Sir Edward Hooterhumper after I stole her land from her! Ha, well it’s too bad that she is long dead for I would have loved to torture her for all eternity for what she did to me. But no matter, I am alive again and free! Now I can reassume my studies in the dark arts and go back to enslaving the world!

Gramps looks at Juggs as she is a withering mass of post orgasm on the old bed.
Sir Edward: And I have you to thank for this my darling descendant! I think I will let you live for now, that was the best sex I have ever had in my life, and I so would love to participate in it again someday! Fair thee well my dear granddaughter! Bahahahaha!
And in a flash, Sir Edward Hooterhumper is gone, and Juggs lays there thinking covered in cum.

Juggs: What have I done? Oh God, I took a lot of cum…I think I’m pregnant!

The End?
Looks nice. The ending makes me wonder if there will be a sequel with a pregnant Juggs :D Would be a first!

Also, with the results of the poll, i'll change my DBZ story to make Yamcha fuck Mrs Brief (since you would like to see some cheating)

Edit: just remembered pictures you could use in your story Squall

Last edited:

rider of death

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Problem is that with the new ccbill rules, i don't think they will aloww a story where someone screaming "THIS IS INCEST"-_-

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It is not incest, it is an incestual scene played by two not related actors^^

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, one of them is legally deceased, so if anything, it's masturbation. :p

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I was in the mood for Yoga so here is Yoga Milf for you all. One of the best games this year. Everything is just fucking great so enjoy the pictures :D

I also want to know something. My Chloe idea just won so I am going to wait 2-3 more cycles to go through before I submit a new idea. This will be about a month and a half so it works out. The thing is I don't know what to write my next idea about. Well kind of. I have already written an idea called Nintendo Summer.

It's about the Summer before Nintendo Christmas so a prequel to flesh out a few characters. I already submitted it to Sin and he gave his approval and all it needs are the sex scenes and a few Bikini ideas for you all.

The second is a Gender Bender idea I really want to do. Basically I Male get's turned into a Gorgeous Woman and fucked for all she is worth. This one is more of a Fetish idea, meaning the whole idea is a fetish idea. This one is not for everyone but I do know that Gender Benders have been growing substantially in the last few years.

I know ask you all. What should my next idea be? Nintendo Summer or a Gender Bender? Of course it will be a community idea so you will all have a say in how this all goes so I can make the best possible idea out there.

Vote away here.

and here are your pictures

Enjoy and thanks in advanced for voting :D

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the tips Fencer. Going to save the second image, works better on a demonic invasion.
Also thanks for changing to Yamcha, works great for Bulma to get pissed with him :D
It's hard to write a full invasion with 4 or 5 loop scenes. It's not like a video or a comic that you see lots of action going on.
Haseo, Nintendo Summer sounds nice. Going to vote for that because i dislike Gender Bender.

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Thanks for the tips Fencer. Going to save the second image, works better on a demonic invasion.
Also thanks for changing to Yamcha, works great for Bulma to get pissed with him :D
It's hard to write a full invasion with 4 or 5 loop scenes. It's not like a video or a comic that you see lots of action going on.
Haseo, Nintendo Summer sounds nice. Going to vote for that because i dislike Gender Bender.
Cool. Thanks for voting dude!

Anyone here that would LOVE for Gender Bender MnF?

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Also, with the results of the poll, i'll change my DBZ story to make Yamcha fuck Mrs Brief (since you would like to see some cheating)

I guess even someone like Yamcha needs some loving.

Problem is that with the new ccbill rules, i don't think they will aloww a story where someone screaming "THIS IS INCEST"-_-
I seriously doubt this will b a problem in the near future since the last voting round makes it very clear that incest is still most the popular fetish/genre by far

Sorry for the double post, but i was informed that somebody stole my Mass Effect idea and because of that i removed from my signature,the link to the folder of google docs.
I can't confirm if it is the exact same idea since i am not a member, but if it is, it's a very low blow.
As much as i would like one of my ideas to win, i don't want to see some lazy douchebag getting credit for something that i wrote.
Fucking hell, that bs is still a thing. Well look on the bright side, at least u have a somewhat a good chance to win.....if Officer Juggs wasn't a contender. :(

Cool. Thanks for voting dude!

Anyone here that would LOVE for Gender Bender MnF?
I don't my vote really matters at this point, but how come ur asking? Why not just decide on your own like you did before? Also, do you care about the season bcuz the Summer is almost over & does your gender bender involve futa? Sorry if any of this came out rude.

I'm really hoping this voting round just last a week, it so obvious that Officer Juggs is gonna win that its not even funny.....maybe meme worthy though?

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I don't my vote really matters at this point, but how come ur asking? Why not just decide on your own like you did before? Also, do you care about the season bcuz the Summer is almost over & does your gender bender involve futa? Sorry if any of this came out rude.
You're good dude lol. That is the reason why I asked since Summer is about to end and I needed time to get everything together. My Gender Bender idea would only have m/f so it would be really contained since it would be the first GB idea on there and it's best to take things slow.

Either way Nintendo Summer has won so I will just finish that idea and get some more ideas as we go along.

In the meantime here are your pictures. Enjoy the Yoga!!

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just had a stupid/brilliant idea for a MnF game.
A Highlander parody.
A Immortal, name pending, have killed a lot of immortals and has yet not win " The Prize " which in porn world is like fucking a goddess :D
During a fight with an egytpian queen woman, he wins, but before beheading he notices she is a hottie, probably classic boobs pop out scene here, and he decides to fuck her instead of beheading her because, what the hell, is a porn game :D
After he cums he notices that his penis has growth in size, and he feels he is getting closer to the Prize !
So he battles and fucks 2 more women through time, maybe a french queen and a President for example, until the " Prize " finally shows itself, the greatest fuck of all time :D

Just a few examples :D

Last edited:

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Squall,
I love all the Highlander movies, as well as the show. I'd be glad to submit your idea if'en you ever get it together.
;)