What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

I like your title suggestion ,especially "The forgotten beauties", the problem is, I just want a word between the "magic Book" and the colon to make clear from the start that this game is not part of the official Magic Book-Series run by Elvis to not disappoint potential readers and so make them turn away from liking the game.

Yeah,Sin I see your idea growing as much as my errors :p , how about: the liquid spills on Dopy knocking him out and forcing 3 girls out of the book, Bully (let's call him jeff^^) sees this, surprised that the book can really create hot chicks, steals the book wanted to use it on his own.
Dopy now wants to get the book back to save the girls inside it from jeff, the 3 girls forced out promise to help them ,but they are weak and can only get power from his magically enlarged cock.
(as indian girl is a given, she could chase down Jeff with her indian tracking skills)
so they get the book back and as a present he can choose one to have un with, ergo goth girl (the hottest "forgotten" of them ,no doubt!^^)

As the two other girls ,the options would be:
-Witch with a dickhead-broomstick (Drekavac Sidragasm)
-Chun-Li without underpants (Teeraal Jikininki)
-the female nipple-showing pirate (Teeraal Sidragasm)
-The..aztec priestess? (Labasu Pazuzu)
-Jessica Rabbit (Jikininki Sidragasm)
I forgot, that it even had Jessica Rabbit :D
well that's 3rd place nearly assigned

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I like your title suggestion ,especially "The forgotten beauties", the problem is, I just want a word between the "magic Book" and the colon to make clear from the start that this game is not part of the official Magic Book-Series run by Elvis to not disappoint potential readers and so make them turn away from liking the game.
What about Magic Book-ish: The Forgotten Beauties?

As the two other girls ,the options would be:
-Witch with a dickhead-broomstick (Drekavac Sidragasm)
-Chun-Li without underpants (Teeraal Jikininki)
-the female nipple-showing pirate (Teeraal Sidragasm)
-The..aztec priestess? (Labasu Pazuzu)
-Jessica Rabbit (Jikininki Sidragasm)
I forgot, that it even had Jessica Rabbit :D
well that's 3rd place nearly assigned
I just replayed it to remind myself of the unused girls, and I'm definitely liking the pirate and Aztec(?) priestess. As for the third, what about the Amazon/cave-girl (Jikininki+Pazuzu)?

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll reiterate my point about this being a spin-off.

However, if you want to be more elegant and literary about it, I have a couple of suggestions:

A Magic Book Tale: The Forgotten Beauties

or

Magic Book Tales: The Forgotten Beauties

*or* (and I think this is quite clever)

Tales from the Magic Book: The Forgotten Beauties

---

EDIT: When you guys say "Aztec Priestess" are you referring to Farah from Legend of Queen Opala?

Last edited:

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

EDIT: When you guys say "Aztec Priestess" are you referring to Farah from Legend of Queen Opala?
No, we aren't.

Give us some credit, we can tell the difference between an Egyptian and a (possibly) Aztec. Besides, she's not eligible because she has a scene in the original.

This is who we mean.

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Weeeell... if you think she's Aztec, you're can't be that good, considering that there are no bovines in Mezoamerica. :p

She looks vaguely Eastern Mediterranean, something along the lines of Greaco-Mesopotamian. Probably not that closely based on anything in real life, so it's hard to tell.

She's hot as hell though, good luck on making a scene with her, Meetie. :)

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Weeeell... if you think she's Aztec, you're can't be that good, considering that there are no bovines in Mezoamerica. :p

She looks vaguely Eastern Mediterranean, something along the lines of Greaco-Mesopotamian. Probably not that closely based on anything in real life, so it's hard to tell.

She's hot as hell though, good luck on making a scene with her, Meetie. :)
Well we did doubt she was Aztec. That's what all the question marks were about. :rolleyes:

And besides, given the basic design of the gold crown and jewellery she's wearing, you can understand why we thought she was possibly Aztec.

Anyhoo, I've compiled a list of the most suitable candidates. We have:

Blonde Lara Croft

Indian girl

Witch

Chun Li

Pirate

Cow Goddess

Amazon/Cave-girl

Jessica Rabbit

Goth

Devil girl

As I've said before, for the last two girls, I'd go for the Pirate, Cow Goddess or the Amazon/Cave-girl.

Last edited:

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Guys you are awesome^^ We have no the wonderful title:
Tales from the Magic Book: The forgotten Beauties

Which says everything it should say^^

Anyhoo, I've compiled a list of the most suitable candidates. We have:

Witch

Chun Li

Pirate

Cow Goddess

Jessica Rabbit

As I've said before, for the last two girls, I'd go for the Pirate, Cow Goddess
or the Amazon/Cave-girl.
And with Kelumirs Help I created a poll of my most suitable candidates:

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here is another set of pictures for everyone. Next set is when things start getting good so enjoy for now! :D

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hm, although just having started, the poll brings me to the idea of using 5 girls instead of 4, but not with 5 scenes but two in one^^

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hm, although just having started, the poll brings me to the idea of using 5 girls instead of 4, but not with 5 scenes but two in one^^
i would support the idea of using 5 girls ;)

Go for it meetie

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just voted, and was pleasantly surprised to see most other's chose the same.
Seriously, that Cow Goddess is deliciful!

How I've over looked her idk.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure if Jessica Rabbit should be there though, considering that she has a scene in Magic Book 3, as well as being in at least two other MnF games. I mean, she's hot, but she'll probably be back one day, considering her iconic status.

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm not sure if Jessica Rabbit should be there though, considering that she has a scene in Magic Book 3, as well as being in at least two other MnF games. I mean, she's hot, but she'll probably be back one day, considering her iconic status.
Damn Crawdaddy, that's a good point. Because Jessica Rabbit appeared in Magic Book 3 she's actually not a forgotten character!
Well with this it seems secure, that Cow Goddess and Chun Li will be the last two characters.
What do you think about making Cow Goddess the real bimbo and pimp her breasts up two sizes?

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What do you think about making Cow Goddess the real bimbo and pimp her breasts up two sizes?
I'm up for it. :D

Well with this it seems secure, that Cow Goddess and Chun Li will be the last two characters.
I must admit I'm disappointed that the pirate isn't doing better.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Another day another girl that turns into a milf to get back at her mother. Happen more than you think :D

Enjoy the pictures you bastards!!

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So, I've started watching a new anime called Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere. I'm only a few episodes in and it seems good so far, but my god it is confusing. It doesn't even ease you into it. I was scratching my head within the first eight minutes of the first episode.

Anyhoo...
I bring it up because I was wondering if this anime is popular enough to maybe work as a basis for an MnF game.

CyberPunk

Previously known as The.Punisher
Reputation score

So, I've started watching a new anime called Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere. I'm only a few episodes in and it seems good so far, but my god it is confusing. It doesn't even ease you into it. I was scratching my head within the first eight minutes of the first episode.

Anyhoo...
I bring it up because I was wondering if this anime is popular enough to maybe work as a basis for an MnF game.
Never heard of it. But if it got some great chicks, then why not?

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I know this one and it sure has a bad storrytelling... but at least it got some jokes and a few hot babes

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those interested.

I feel bad..