What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Haseo you are the one who wrote " Conquering Her Kingdom " ?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haseo you are the one who wrote " Conquering Her Kingdom " ?
?

I don't remember ever writing something like that. Where did you find that?

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Star Wars: Rey's New Power's
(Rough draft)

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

The First Order has risen to reestablish the power of the old Empire. Lead by Supreme Leader Snoke, Kylo-Ren is trying to track a Droid known to be holding information key to the finding of the last Jedi.

Kylo has tracked the Droid to a remote planet known to be a watering hole of sorts for all types. Upon arriving Kylo finds Rey, discovering she has seen the location of Skywalker he takes her prisoner.

She awakens to find herself in a interrogation room, with Kylo-Ren..

~Game starts:
Rey struggles with her restraints a bit.

Rey:
"Where am I?"
Kylo Ren:
"You're my guest."
Rey:
"Where are the others?"
Kylo Ren:
"You mean the murderers, traitors and thieves you call friends? You'll be relieved to hear I have no idea."
[pause]
Kylo Ren:
"You still want to kill me."
Rey:
"That happens when you're being hunted by a creature in a mask."
[Kylo Ren removes his helmet; Rey stares, then quickly looks away]*

Kylo Ren:
"Tell me about the droid."
Rey:
"He's a BB unit with a selenium drive and a thermal hyperscan vindicator..."
Kylo Ren:
"It's carrying a section of a navigational chart. And we have the rest, recovered from the archives of the Empire - but we need the last piece. And somehow, you convinced the droid to show it to you. You. A scavenger."

[Kylo Ren Force probes Rey's mind]
Kylo Ren:
:You're so lonely. So afraid to leave. At night, desperate to sleep... you imagine an ocean. I see it... I see the island. And Han Solo. You feel like he's the father you never had. He would have disappointed you."
Rey:
"Get out of my head!"*

Kylo Ren:
"I've know you've seen the map, it's in there, and now you will give it to me."

Rey:
"I'm not giving you anything."

Kylo Ren:
"We'll see."

Kylo strains to use his powers on Rey, but something unexplainable happens..

Rey's tits and ass grow bigger, and Rey a bit taller, leaving her with and incredibly Milfy body.
(Leaving her clothes stretched to the max.)

Kylo's jaw droppes, he's never seen anything like this before.

Rey notices the huge bulge in his pants, and overcome with new feelings she tries to find a way free.

Rey:
"I don't know what just happened, but all of the sudden I really need some hard cock. Why not give me yours?"

Kylo Ren:
"I.. I don't know what's wrong with me.. I have this urge of the flesh.. I need to fuck your tits!"

Rey excited:
"Oh yeah! Come fuck them hard! The ache I feel is insane!"

[Sex Scene 1]
Kylo first fucks Rey through a rip in her shirt, like a titty tunnel fuck.

Eventually he rips her whole top off and is fucking her tits hard until he cums all in her mouth, she swallows it as some drips all over her tits.

Rey:
"Now fuck me! Please!"

Kylo:
"I can't.. I don't understand how you have this power over me.."

Kylo Ren then leaves to go and try to make sense of what's happening to him.

~A Storm Trooper then enters the room to keep watch over her.

Rey remembers the stories of Jedi’s having powers to control the weak minded. She decides to test her powers again.

Rey:
"You will remove these restraints, and leave this cell with the door open."

StormTrooper:
"I'll tighten those restraints, scavenger scum!"

Rey:

Stormtrooper:
"I will remove these restraints, and leave this cell with the door open."

Rey:
"Now you'll fuck my ass and pussy."

Stormtrooper excited:
"Hell yea!.. I mean.. Now I will fuck your ass and pussy."

[Sex Scene 2]
Storm fucks her in some position which makes pussy and anal sex possible in one scene l.

~Now we see Han Solo, Finn, and Chewy in the operations room forcing Phasma to lower the shield.

They are about to leave when Phasma starts running her mouth.

Phasma:
"You can't be so stupid as to think this will be easy.. my troops will storm this block and kill you all."

Finn gun pointed at Phasma:
"I disagree. What do we do with her?"

[Sex Scene 3]
Chewy, Han, and Finn fuck Phasma gang bang style.

She would no longer have a helmet on, only arm and leg armor.

Now at this point I don't nowhere to go because I don't know what to make scene 4 about.

Ideas?

So what do you think?

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

(Rough draft)

The First Order has risen to reestablish the power of the old Empire. Lead by Supreme Leader Snoke, Kylo-Ren is trying to track a Droid known to be holding information key to the finding of the last Jedi.

Kylo has tracked the Droid to a remote planet known to be a watering hole of sorts for all types. Upon arriving Kylo finds Rey, discovering she has seen the location of Skywalker he takes her prisoner.

~Game starts:

Rey:
"Where am I?"
Kylo Ren:
"You're my guest."
Rey:
"Where are the others?"
Kylo Ren:
"You mean the murderers, traitors and thieves you call friends? You'll be relieved to hear I have no idea."
[pause]
Kylo Ren:
Rey:

Kylo Ren:
Rey:
Kylo Ren:
"It's carrying a section of a navigational chart. And we have the rest, recovered from the archives of the Empire - but we need the last piece. And somehow, you convinced the droid to show it to you. You. A scavenger."

Kylo Ren:
:You're so lonely. So afraid to leave. At night, desperate to sleep... you imagine an ocean. I see it... I see the island. And Han Solo. You feel like he's the father you never had. He would have disappointed you."
Rey:
"Get out of my head!"*

Kylo Ren:

Rey:

Kylo Ren:
"We'll see."

Rey's tits and ass grow bigger, and Rey a bit taller, leaving her with and incredibly Milfy body.

Rey notices the huge bulge in his pants, and overcome with new feelings she tries to find a way free.

Rey:
"I don't know what just happened, but all of the sudden I really need some hard cock. Why not give me yours?"

Kylo Ren:
"I.. I don't know what's wrong with me.. I have this urge of the flesh.. I need to fuck your tits!"

Rey excited:

[Sex Scene 1]

Eventually he rips her whole top off and is fucking her tits hard until he cums all in her mouth, she swallows it as some drips all over her tits.

Rey:
"Now fuck me! Please!"

Kylo:

Rey remembers the stories of Jedi’s having powers to control the weak minded. She decides to test her powers again.

Rey:

StormTrooper:

Rey:

Stormtrooper:

Rey:

Stormtrooper excited:

[Sex Scene 2]
Storm fucks her in some position which makes pussy and anal sex possible in one scene l.

~Now we see Han Solo, Finn, and Chewy in the operations room forcing Phasma to lower the shield.

Phasma:
"You can't be so stupid as to think this will be easy.. my troops will storm this block and kill you all."

[Sex Scene 3]

Now at this point I don't nowhere to go because I don't know what to make scene 4 about.

Ideas?

So what do you think?
Sounds sweet! You could go back to Rey or Leia. There are few characters you could still do.

@Squall

Holy crap! I totally forgot about that idea! It was the first idea I submitted after I became a ULMF Mod. Just need to find it in my HDD.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

(Rough draft)

~Game starts:

Rey:
"Where am I?"
Kylo Ren:
"You're my guest."
Rey:
"Where are the others?"
Kylo Ren:
[pause]
Kylo Ren:
Rey:

Kylo Ren:
Rey:
Kylo Ren:

Kylo Ren:
Rey:
"Get out of my head!"*

Kylo Ren:

Rey:

Kylo Ren:
"We'll see."

Rey:

Kylo Ren:

Rey excited:

[Sex Scene 1]

Rey:
"Now fuck me! Please!"

Kylo:

Rey:

StormTrooper:

Rey:

Stormtrooper:

Rey:

Stormtrooper excited:

[Sex Scene 2]

Phasma:

[Sex Scene 3]

Ideas?

So what do you think?
For what you have so far, I have only on thing to say.

As for scene 4. I have absolutely no idea. In fact to be honest, the only names I recognize are Chewy and Han.

Also, as the self appointed MnF Grammar Police, there is something I feel compelled to mention. In your last sentence, you have written "Now at this point I don't nowhere to go because...". Now, in this context, the correct wording is "know where".

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kel,
Yeah my phone makes errors I don't catch sometimes, thanks though.

I've only seen the new one 3 time's, but I really like it. Have you seen the new one?

I was gonna go with Leia, Ahsoka, or Padme, but Rey needs more coverage I think. Plus Serega can probably make her amazing.

I'll probably lose, but it'd be a shame not to try since I love the genre so much.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Kel,
Yeah my phone makes errors I don't catch sometimes, thanks though.

I've only seen the new one 3 time's, but I really like it. Have you seen the new one?

I was gonna go with Leia, Ahsoka, or Padme, but Rey needs more coverage I think. Plus Serega can probably make her amazing.

I'll probably lose, but it'd be a shame not to try.
My vote is for Rey. Leia would be nice but the more we get Rey the better!

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's some solid writing on such short a notice, Sin.

You're right in that it'll be hard to come up with the last scene, because you've got a gangbang and it's hard to follow up after that.

It's interesting that you kept it so close to the movie's plot, and I can definitely tell that you've seen the movie multiple times. XD

One suggestion might be to put in a "intermission" where you say that after the battle, the heroes are back in the Falcon, fleeing Starkiller base. You can then have a scene of Chewbacca and Finn DPing Rey. Maybe a bit rushed, but the best I can think of off the top of my head.

Another solution could be to have the "showdown" between Rey and Kylo Ren be not a lightsaber battle, but a "battle fuck" where she dominates him by riding him into submission or something.

On a related note, do you think it's okay to use the official names? Haven't MnF said something about avoiding trademarked names and such?

Last edited:

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sounds sweet! You could go back to Rey or Leia. There are few characters you could still do.

@Squall

Holy crap! I totally forgot about that idea! It was the first idea I submitted after I became a ULMF Mod. Just need to find it in my HDD.
Here Haseo, your idea

Empires rise and fall, this is the life of the Galactic Empire in the Year 20XX.
To topple these empires people hire Jedi's, Mercenaries, or any-other means available willing to kill for Galactic Credits.

Queen Magana has pissed off the wrong people trying to find a Husband to birth a son and secure her Linage. Known for her Beauty and brains, she is not willing to just Marry any man. After rejecting a Rich Noble, her and her family were selected for termination. With her, are her 3 Daughters, Megan, Lim, and Rutte who like their mother are beautiful but dangerously intelligent. Your employers give you one task.

Rid the Universe of Queen Magana and her 3 Daughters.

Character Designs:

The Mercenary:

Queen Magana:

The 3 Daughters:

Megan:

Lim:

Rutte:

Opening Scene:

The Mercenary boards the Queens Ship and sneaks aboard. Trying to take out the Queen right away, the Mercenary finds himself at the Doorway of the Queens Chamber. To his luck it is locked. One of the Daughters must have the Key or a way to unlock the Door. You decide to look for the Daughter that may have the key and start your search. There are 5 Destinations on the Map and in these locations you will find one of the 3 Daughters.

1. The Bridge - Lim
2. Bed Chambers - Rutte
3. Nurse Station - Megan
4 Computer Room - ?????
5. Queens Chamber - Queen Magana

Sex Scenes:

Megan: Megan is kind and very nurturing so she is the Ships Nurse

Arriving at the Nurse's Station you fake an injury and Megan tries to help but cannot find out what to do. You say your Crouch hurts so she analyses it.

Scene 1: Hand Job & Blowjob

The Actions will go like this:

Slow Handjob>Fast Handjob>Play with Balls>Kiss the Head>Lick up and Down>Blowjob>Fast Blowjob>Deepthroat>Cum on her Face

Lim: Lim is head strong like her Mother and serves as Commander of their Ship thus works on the Bridge

Arriving on the Bridge you go into intense negotiations. The only way to progress is to first Sleep with Megan and talk with Lim again, threatening to harm Megan, making Lim bend to your will.

Scene 2: Cock Slap & Titfuck

The Actions go like This: (Please Read Side Notes)

Gently Slapping Lim's Face with your Cock>Hard Cock Slapping> Titfuck Up and Down> Titfuck Side to Side> Cum on her face and Tits

Side Notes: While Cock Slapping Lim you will be teasing her about how a commander has fallen so low. Constant teasing should be used for the whole scene

Rutte: Rutte is playful and likes pranking and teasing her Sisters. You find Rutte in her Room: She can only be talked to after Bedding Lim and Megan.

Going into Rutte's room you find out she knows what you have been doing with her Sisters and she wants to tell her Mom unless you can Fuck her in such a way she forgets about everything she saw.

Scene 3: Standing Doggystyle

The Actions go like this:
Fuck her Ass Cheeks>Fuck her Pussy> Fuck Harder>Go Crazy> Cum inside

After finding all 3 Sisters you can now go into the Computer Room. Inside you find the Queens Door Controls. You Unlock them and turn around to see all three Sisters Behind you.

They want to sacrifice themselves before you can even lay a hand on their Mother.

Scene 4: Triple Titfuck and Multi Blowjob

The Scene Progression will work in the form of Six Meters. 3 for Titfucking and 3 for Blowjobs

You select a Sister and she can either give you a Slow or Fast Titfuck and is the same for the Blowjob. Once you fill all 6 Meters you cum all over their Hair, Face, and Tits.

Arriving in the Queens Chambers you find Queen Magana waiting for you on her Throne. She has been watching you, seeing you corrupt all 3 of her Daughters, and doing it in brilliant and magical ways. She decides she wants to make you her Husband and rule at her Side. What else to do but Accept

Scene 5: Reverse Cowgirl Pussy and Anal Fucking

Scene Progression Goes like This:

Pussy Fucking>Hard Pussy Fucking>Anal>Hard Anal> Enter final Screen for Cumshot

The Game Ends after Cumming on the Queen's Face Smile
(Replay of Scenes)

Game Idea by Haseo.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here Haseo, your idea

Empires rise and fall, this is the life of the Galactic Empire in the Year 20XX.
To topple these empires people hire Jedi's, Mercenaries, or any-other means available willing to kill for Galactic Credits.

Queen Magana has pissed off the wrong people trying to find a Husband to birth a son and secure her Linage. Known for her Beauty and brains, she is not willing to just Marry any man. After rejecting a Rich Noble, her and her family were selected for termination. With her, are her 3 Daughters, Megan, Lim, and Rutte who like their mother are beautiful but dangerously intelligent. Your employers give you one task.

Rid the Universe of Queen Magana and her 3 Daughters.

Character Designs:

The Mercenary:

Queen Magana:

The 3 Daughters:

Megan:

Lim:

Rutte:

Opening Scene:

The Mercenary boards the Queens Ship and sneaks aboard. Trying to take out the Queen right away, the Mercenary finds himself at the Doorway of the Queens Chamber. To his luck it is locked. One of the Daughters must have the Key or a way to unlock the Door. You decide to look for the Daughter that may have the key and start your search. There are 5 Destinations on the Map and in these locations you will find one of the 3 Daughters.

1. The Bridge - Lim
2. Bed Chambers - Rutte
3. Nurse Station - Megan
4 Computer Room - ?????
5. Queens Chamber - Queen Magana

Sex Scenes:

Megan: Megan is kind and very nurturing so she is the Ships Nurse

Arriving at the Nurse's Station you fake an injury and Megan tries to help but cannot find out what to do. You say your Crouch hurts so she analyses it.

Scene 1: Hand Job & Blowjob

The Actions will go like this:

Slow Handjob>Fast Handjob>Play with Balls>Kiss the Head>Lick up and Down>Blowjob>Fast Blowjob>Deepthroat>Cum on her Face

Lim: Lim is head strong like her Mother and serves as Commander of their Ship thus works on the Bridge

Arriving on the Bridge you go into intense negotiations. The only way to progress is to first Sleep with Megan and talk with Lim again, threatening to harm Megan, making Lim bend to your will.

Scene 2: Cock Slap & Titfuck

The Actions go like This: (Please Read Side Notes)

Gently Slapping Lim's Face with your Cock>Hard Cock Slapping> Titfuck Up and Down> Titfuck Side to Side> Cum on her face and Tits

Side Notes: While Cock Slapping Lim you will be teasing her about how a commander has fallen so low. Constant teasing should be used for the whole scene

Rutte: Rutte is playful and likes pranking and teasing her Sisters. You find Rutte in her Room: She can only be talked to after Bedding Lim and Megan.

Going into Rutte's room you find out she knows what you have been doing with her Sisters and she wants to tell her Mom unless you can Fuck her in such a way she forgets about everything she saw.

Scene 3: Standing Doggystyle

The Actions go like this:
Fuck her Ass Cheeks>Fuck her Pussy> Fuck Harder>Go Crazy> Cum inside

After finding all 3 Sisters you can now go into the Computer Room. Inside you find the Queens Door Controls. You Unlock them and turn around to see all three Sisters Behind you.

They want to sacrifice themselves before you can even lay a hand on their Mother.

Scene 4: Triple Titfuck and Multi Blowjob

The Scene Progression will work in the form of Six Meters. 3 for Titfucking and 3 for Blowjobs

You select a Sister and she can either give you a Slow or Fast Titfuck and is the same for the Blowjob. Once you fill all 6 Meters you cum all over their Hair, Face, and Tits.

Arriving in the Queens Chambers you find Queen Magana waiting for you on her Throne. She has been watching you, seeing you corrupt all 3 of her Daughters, and doing it in brilliant and magical ways. She decides she wants to make you her Husband and rule at her Side. What else to do but Accept

Scene 5: Reverse Cowgirl Pussy and Anal Fucking

Scene Progression Goes like This:

Pussy Fucking>Hard Pussy Fucking>Anal>Hard Anal> Enter final Screen for Cumshot

The Game Ends after Cumming on the Queen's Face Smile
(Replay of Scenes)

Game Idea by Haseo.
Dang dude. Thanks!

Where did you find it?

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

My vote is for Rey. Leia would be nice but the more we get Rey the better!
I know this isn't good feedback but I've never been the biggest StarWars fan. I did really enjoy Rey in the movie though so I'll vote for her. Maybe this will mean we'll get a black male in a MnF game where the whole game doesn't revolve around him being black.

CyberPunk

Previously known as The.Punisher
Reputation score

(Rough draft)

~Game starts:

Rey:
"Where am I?"
Kylo Ren:
"You're my guest."
Rey:
"Where are the others?"
Kylo Ren:
[pause]
Kylo Ren:
Rey:

Kylo Ren:
Rey:
Kylo Ren:

Kylo Ren:
Rey:
"Get out of my head!"*

Kylo Ren:

Rey:

Kylo Ren:
"We'll see."

Rey:

Kylo Ren:

Rey excited:

[Sex Scene 1]

Rey:
"Now fuck me! Please!"

Kylo:

Rey:

StormTrooper:

Rey:

Stormtrooper:

Rey:

Stormtrooper excited:

[Sex Scene 2]

Phasma:

[Sex Scene 3]

Ideas?

So what do you think?
I liked everything except the scene 2, to show Rey fucking a stormtrooper just degrades her. Instead you could show Ren being overpowered by Rey mentally and being forced to ass/vaginal fuck Rey.

For scene 4, you could show that Chewbacca has alone come across the room where Kylo Ren/Stormtrooper is doggy fucking Rey. Chewbacca develops gets a hard on seeing Rey's tits juggle. Chewbacca stares for a few moments then decides to join the fun and then fourth scene starts with the threesome.

And additionally, I have made some amends to the intro scene, I hope it further improves your story.

*[Kylo Ren removes his helmet; Rey stares and starts to blush]*

Kylo Ren:
Rey:
Kylo Ren:

Kylo Ren:
Rey:
"Get out of my head!"*

Kylo Ren:
"Wait.. There's something else.. There's me. What am I doing in your head? I think you like me. But I don't like you. How can I like a scavenger? I just want the map. I know you've seen the map, it's in there, and now you will give it to me."

Rey:

Kylo Ren:
"We'll see."

Rey:
"I don't know what just happened, but all of the sudden I really need your cock 'cause I think you're very handsome. I demand your cock. Now!"

Kylo Ren:
"I.. I don't know what's going on.. But I feel overwhelmed with your words. I will need to fuck your tits!"

Rey excited:

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

(Rough draft)

~Game starts:

Rey:
"Where am I?"
Kylo Ren:
"You're my guest."
Rey:
"Where are the others?"
Kylo Ren:
[pause]
Kylo Ren:
Rey:

Kylo Ren:
Rey:
Kylo Ren:

Kylo Ren:
Rey:
"Get out of my head!"*

Kylo Ren:

Rey:

Kylo Ren:
"We'll see."

Rey:

Kylo Ren:

Rey excited:

[Sex Scene 1]

Rey:
"Now fuck me! Please!"

Kylo:

Rey:

StormTrooper:

Rey:

Stormtrooper:

Rey:

Stormtrooper excited:

[Sex Scene 2]

Phasma:

[Sex Scene 3]

Ideas?

So what do you think?
Found something this morning that gave me an idea. why not make scene 4 a throwback to a couple of old fan-fav's.

C-3PO and R2-D2.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Craw,
I like the "intermission" idea, for the last seen I did want to show sex after the battle.
(Since the way I have it is two before and one during.)

About the names,
They asked for a Star Wars idea, they didn't say refrain from using real names. The way I see it is the fans would love something more true to the actual events of the movie.
(But I'll ask.)

Cyber,
I like your idea's, but it is imo that Kylo is a bit of a baby, throwing fits, and crying, so I didn't want to write him in as this manly, sexual figure. That's why he's more scared and confused, also quick to run to his Master for advice.

I do like some of your dialog changes, and will try to add them in.

Btw,
It seems a lot of people want to see Chewy fuck Rey. I can try to write it in, but since I'm staying true to the script, it would have to be before or after the battle.

Maybe it could be Chewy fucks Rey and older Leia?
(Before Rey leaves to go find Luke.)

Kel,
Good idea, but I can't mix those droids in my truer to events story.

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are the last pics for Iron Giant 3. Great game overall and hoped you all liked it.

The winner of the poll will go up on Saturday or Sunday. Check back both those days to see who won the poll.

Stay groovy!

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Your idea with Rey, Leia and Chewie sounds good, Sin. I mean, there are several different ideas that can work, you just choose the one you prefer. :)

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know mate, I just try to consider other's opinions, and desires. Although once I see a path, it's hard for me to stray.

I've heard that maybe we've had a bit too much of huge tits, ass's, and body transformations from me, so I might change Rey's growth part and give her a.. more realistic body.
(Ultimately it's up to Serega how to draw it, no matter what I write in, and we know how he likes to make women.)

I talked to Vadim, he'd like me to change the names a bit, idea's?

Characters are:
Kylo Ren- Kyho Rin
Phasma- Phatassma
Han Solo- Handy Solo
Chewy- Chewbie
Finn- Flinn
Rey- Hard one.. Ray, Rei, Rhey, idk.
Leia- Laya
Snoke- Snope.. idk
Luke- Juke.. lol
BB-8- DD-8.. idk

Thinks that's all.

Last edited:

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Kyle Ren-> Geilo Ren (cause Geil, german word for horny :p)
Han Solo-> Hand Solo, do a Solo..with your hand^^
Rey->Hey