What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Yup, here is a new game that was cracked but BCT

Jessica Vs. Holli​

BCT continues to make this year great so don't forget to give your thanks so they can continue you to bring ya the goods :D
Thanks a lot for the game bct and mnf!
Also it seems my browser is now trying to block zippyshare, for now I'm going to trust that Haseo isn't linking viruses.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Also it seems my browser is now trying to block zippyshare, for now I'm going to trust that Haseo isn't linking viruses.
I will never link to anything with Viruses so something is up. Do you have Avast? That thing is so fucking stupid sometimes. Would trade for another Anti virus but it's pretty good for being free.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Well glad you liked it. I will apologize for the dialogue I happened to rush it into submission and didn't correct any spelling so it shows. I didn't find the music that bad I actually liked it so that's a point of disagreement. The arm though, yeah, I happened to miss it on my first play through so yeah....

As far as the titfuck. I didn't like it as much as some other poses so I cut it out. Glad you liked the anal though it was the first scene I wrote because I really wanted it. The glasses I didn't write in. It was something the artist added, and I have mixed feelings on them. I'm mostly just glad at how great that anal scene was and that Kosmos once again added anal.
It's not a jab at you, man. Just critique. Many people seem fixated on anal...

I don't see why you have to dig your dick into a shit hole when there's a fine wet pussy right next to it.

I liked this particular scene because it made a lot of sense to fuck her ass from there. It's a straight passage. It was well done.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I don't know about vadim and kosmos but serega is a huge ass hole.
Mind giving an example?

The best ones are always the most eccentric ones^^

Todays round is only for those who haven'T won a game until now and only allows new characters so here's your big chance to win if you haven't until now
I'd be available to submit one of it in your name if you want^^
So new character as in characters never been submitted b4, characters that never won before, or just having new characters altogether?

viran95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Jessica Vs. Holli​

BCT continues to make this year great so don't forget to give your thanks so they can continue you to bring ya the goods :D
Thanks BCT for your work!!

thatangryduck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

its a popup from zippyshare thats causing the page to be blocked, leads to an annoying, hard to close scam page.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Rawart hasn't been on Whentai for 2 months...

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I really hate it when I don't receive emails from this site anymore. I miss big news like this. Thanks BCT.

Furky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Jessica Vs. Holli​

Thanks BCT for your hard work. Thanks to you, we can enjoy these great games. :D

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

hmmm nothing on weed day eh? bah i was too buzy celebrating Lucy's birthday anyways.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hey guys. Sorry I have been away but I had a family emergency. I will try to keep to my schedule but no promises.

Here are your pictures so enjoy!!

CyberPunk

Previously known as The.Punisher
Reputation score

Hey guys. Sorry I have been away but I had a family emergency. I will try to keep to my schedule but no promises.

Here are your pictures so enjoy!!

I hope it's not bad. Take care mate.

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

hmmm nothing on weed day eh? bah i was too buzy celebrating Lucy's birthday anyways.
I always give her the red hair color scheme in smash so she looks like Titania from Path of Radiance. :eek:

dredd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New game cracked.
Ah...nice :D

Actually, I have been looking thought many artist and found a good furry/pokemon artist. So, I'm curious if you people wat to see

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hope it's not bad. Take care mate.
My Grandfather got really sick so my days are going to be filled by staying at the Hospital with him.

I will drop these pictures off before I leave though so enjoy you bastards!

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn, Haseo. Best of luck to your granddad, and hope you're doing all right.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I always give her the red hair color scheme in smash so she looks like Titania from Path of Radiance. :eek:
"Good man", even if it is a reference to Corderlia but nonetheless "Good Man"

My Grandfather got really sick so my days are going to be filled by staying at the Hospital with him.
Best of luck on that 1 Haseo.