What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Regarding animes, how many times they have been similar to the source material ? Only one i can think of is most of Tsunade Stuff.
I'm not a fan of One Piece but i love big boobs, so you can say that i'm in the group of " BEWBS " and not in the " OMG a MnF game based on my favorite anime " group.
What i want to say is, if you love your animes, better avoid MnF until they draw better anime characters or get someone that draws them well or else you are going to get a game with western characters and big boobs and the only thing you know that it is from an Anime is the title and the character names :)

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I honestly don't think their faces are that bad at all. :confused:

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Regarding animes, how many times they have been similar to the source material ? Only one i can think of is most of Tsunade Stuff.
I'm not a fan of One Piece but i love big boobs, so you can say that i'm in the group of " BEWBS " and not in the " OMG a MnF game based on my favorite anime " group.
What i want to say is, if you love your animes, better avoid MnF until they draw better anime characters or get someone that draws them well or else you are going to get a game with western characters and big boobs and the only thing you know that it is from an Anime is the title and the character names :)
Yeah but they are very good with cartoon characters and video game characters as you can see with Power Puff girls or Dexter.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hello all!!!

First off sorry for being away but Target is a bitch! They love giving me overtime but not enough to pass 40 hours. I worked 15 hours in 2 days on 4 hours of sleep so I was supposed to upload pictures yesterday but I passed out for 14 hours instead lol.

Before I continue I have a few things for you.

New Game

One Piece of Luck, Meet and Fuck

AND

a New Cracked game courtesy of BCT. They continue to provide game for all of you and they have been doing it all year. Please please please! Thank BCT for their work. They really appreciate it :D

Xmas Payrise 5 The Gift of Confidence

http://www93.zippyshare.com/v/sC3OJkgL/file.html

AND AND AND!!

The pictures for the winner of the last poll.

Stepmoms Revenge 2

Have a groovy day everyone :D

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks BCT, and thanks Haseo. :D

azethoth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

An early christmas present? Thanks BCT for the crack, and haseo for the delivery! :D

Last edited:

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

BCT with the early holiday love!

Yeah that One Piece game looks pretty good at first glance, I do think Boa's face is a bit strange especially because her face is different to most other females in One Piece but I think the main concern is if it will lead to stranger faces when animated.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After googling Boa from OP, I'm just glad they didn't go with the giant fucking forehead she appearantly has. :p

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

After googling Boa from OP, I'm just glad they didn't go with the giant fucking forehead she appearantly has. :p
She's one of 3 sisters. She's the most normal-looking.

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

One was a snake right? All I know about One Piece is Perona who is a ghost.
And even that's wrong^^
She's not a ghost, she can create and control ghosts. and she's one of the 21 girls on my list, of course

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score

And even that's wrong^^
She's not a ghost, she can create and control ghosts. and she's one of the 21 girls on my list, of course
I don't read the manga. I only go by what the fans do.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here is another round of pictures everybody :D

Enjoy the Mom and Daughter goodness ;)

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

That's more just the art style that the batch of episodes had, that being said she's still fine by anime standards and nothing compared to some of the extremes from that arc.