What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

CyberPunk

Previously known as The.Punisher
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Welcome Punisher! :D

Also, I think the neg reppers are gone as they've realized it's a lost cause. Their rep doesn't affect us.
Negrepping took a toll on the troll.

Officer Juggs : Undercover Whoppers

Last edited:

Franky242

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks hot! How many scenes does it have?
Games not bad ... nothing special, but not bad.

1. Scene: The guy take her from behind. Pussy and Anal
2. Scene: She gives Blow+Titjob
3. Scene: She rides the guy backward.
4. Scene: she´s lying on Bed and he takes her Pussy from behind.

After every Scene the guy is cumming ...

Hope that helps u ;)

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Why would you hate a Tsunade game if it has a good story? It's been over an year without a Tsunade game. I'd personally love to see Tsunade debt. :)
Because Tsunade's been done a million times before. Plus there are other Naruto characters that could be in games. The Mizukage game was good, so it's not like they can never show up. But there always seems to be this gravitation towards Tsunade.

Either this game will be AMAZING and we can get more Naruto stuff or it will be fucking terrible and nobody will try another Tsunade idea again.

You would be surprised ;)
As said previously, if there ARE more Naruto games with DIFFERENT characters, you know, some VARIETY, that'd be nice. If all this Tsunade game does is lead to more Tsunade games, then it defeats the purpose. At least I can say that this game is not a cash-in designed to go to the top of the poll despite being shit. No, the game's story was solid. I can appreciate that at least.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The game was alright. 6/10 but it was nothing special in my opinion.

In other news I have the final set of pictures for Red Heat. Now the Dancing Bear!!!

I will put up a poll on Thursday and see hoe the voting turns out but the next set of pictures will be up by next week for sure.

Have a good one everyone :D

CyberPunk

Reputation score

Games not bad ... nothing special, but not bad.

After every Scene the guy is cumming ...
I wonder, from where did he gather so much energy for all that cum.. Wait.. It's a MNF game! Anything and everything can happen!

Going by title, the game looked hot to me, surprised it didn't turn up!

Thanks Andre and Haseo!

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In other news I have the final set of pictures for Red Heat. Now the Dancing Bear!!!

I will put up a poll on Thursday and see hoe the voting turns out but the next set of pictures will be up by next week for sure.

Have a good one everyone :D
Ok, now I know what you meant with the dancing bear. how does he dance, something russian to fit into the story?

MultiCL-DeesnaM22

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Because Tsunade's been done a million times before. Plus there are other Naruto characters that could be in games. The Mizukage game was good, so it's not like they can never show up. But there always seems to be this gravitation towards Tsunade.

As said previously, if there ARE more Naruto games with DIFFERENT characters, you know, some VARIETY, that'd be nice. If all this Tsunade game does is lead to more Tsunade games, then it defeats the purpose. At least I can say that this game is not a cash-in designed to go to the top of the poll despite being shit. No, the game's story was solid. I can appreciate that at least.
I pretty much agree with you 100% there SKSonic. Despite me not being a fan of Naruto, I can appreciate the Tsunade games for what they are but even so I never quite understood people's "worshipping-like" attraction to Tsunade while there are tons of other females existing in the Narutoverse.

I wonder, from where did he gather so much energy for all that cum.. Wait.. It's a MNF game! Anything and everything can happen!
You're basically saying the same thing twice by using "anything and everything" there mate, just sayin'. ;)

Going by title, the game looked hot to me, surprised it didn't turn up!
I wouldn't pass personal judgement on it just yet because Haseo said he thinks it's average.

It goes without saying but people, and as such tastes, differ. What Haseo thinks is a bad or average game, you are just as likely to think is average or good respectively yourself.

More like
if I'm not wrong.
That's it indeed, but it's not as awesome without funky upbeat Russian BGM. :D

CyberPunk

Reputation score

Despite me not being a fan of Naruto, I can appreciate the Tsunade games for what they are but even so I never quite understood people's "worshipping-like" attraction to Tsunade while there are tons of other females existing in the Narutoverse.
Big boobs + blonde hair = instant turn on for me :D

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here is the entire set for Red Heat in case you missed getting pictures the last few weeks.

The next poll will be up by tomorrow and hopefully the pictures will be up by Sunday.