What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Midnight Ace

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

It's been awhile since I've looked forward to a MnF game. Reason for this, is the fact of the games that are coming out now are being more of a hit & miss. :/

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Alright here are the pictures for PKMN Harem Master.

Hope you all enjoy them :)

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here is some stuff I have written for HP:Hermione's Milf 2, not sure if it's what I'll use, but feels close.

Harry Potter and Hermiones Milf 2
(Rough Draft.)
After Hermione sees the man she loves (Ron) having intercourse with her Sexy Milf Mrs.Jean Granger, Hermione races off vowing to give Ron "A Milf!".

Mrs.Granger to the boys:
"Oh my.. I can't believe I did that.. don't worry I'll go talk to her, I'll fix this!"

Harry and Ron just nod their heads, they can't believe she isn't pissed they just fucked her like a bimbo.

Mrs.Granger throws on a sexy robe and exits the room.

[Cut to]
Hermione is going up some stairs into the attic. A dark room with a giant window at the end which moonlight is flooding through. With the swish of her wand candles that line the walls flicker to life lighting the room a bit better.

Hermione walks to the end of the room where an old wood and copper chest is covered by a blanket and a few items cluttered on top. Once again with the swish of her wand the things move aside revealing the chest.

She gets down on her knees and opens it. She reaches inside and pulls out a book (the Magic Book from Seregas other game).

Hermione turns the pages until finally saying:
"Ah-ha! Here it is, exactly what I need.."

Hermione stands and with a swish of her wand says the words:
"Incantus Milfus-Maximus!"
-and in a puff of gold and purple smoke we see first her body grow taller, then her ass, then her breasts, she finally has a body as fuckable as her Milfs.
(Hermione's clothes would be stretched to their limits.)

We then see Jean (her mother) enter the room not yet seeing Hermiones body she walks up through the dim light.

Hermiones Milf Jean:
"Hermione honey what have you done to yourself?!"

Hermione with a evil grin:
"Well mother.. my dimwitted boyfriend and Harry may have fallen for your little charms.. but I know you better."

Jean:
"Well I must admit they performed their Horny Magnifukus spell proficiently. Those boys needed a fuck Hermione.. what's wrong with your mom having a little fun?"

Hermione crosses her arms under her mammoth melons and stomps her foot:
"FUN?! Letting my boyfriend charm you and fuck you is fun?! I wanted to be his first.."

Jean shakes her head in remorse:
"I'm sorry Hermione honey but what's done is done."

Hermione:
"Yes, yes it is; and now you shall be my fun mother, my first.."
Hermione raises her wand.

Jean:
"Whaaaat are you doing my lil Jeanie?"
As she starts backing away.
Any idea's on what she should do to her mom with magic? I have two scenes to use on Hermione punishing her Milf :)

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here is some stuff I have written for HP:Hermione's Milf 2, not sure if it's what I'll use, but feels close.

Any idea's on what she should do to her mom with magic? I have two scenes to use on Hermione punishing her Milf :)
As far as this goes I am really looking forward to it
Really interested in what you wanna let hermine do to her mom

well what I am thinking of is using a spell she found in the book becoming futa and taking her mom
or using the stuff to hold her mom down and masturbating her

after the first scenes the boys could come in and join or the mom could gain the upper hand and show her daughter how its done

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As far as this goes I am really looking forward to it
Really interested in what you wanna let hermine do to her mom

well what I am thinking of is using a spell she found in the book becoming futa and taking her mom
or using the stuff to hold her mom down and masturbating her

after the first scenes the boys could come in and join or the mom could gain the upper hand and show her daughter how its done
I have considered the Futa route, but Serega the artist has expressed he doesn't like making futa.

I'm thinking she puts her mom under the imperio curse which gives her total control over her mom.

then maybe..
1. She could send her mom to fetch ron, Ron comes up with Hermione's milf, then Hermione fucks Ron and her mom.

2.maybe she summons a orc, Hagrid or some big brute to fuck them both.

3.we get some Lesbian stuff with just the two ladies.
(Serega has also told me he doesn't really care to make Lesbian stuff either, but I assume it's better than futa to him.)

after the first two scenes I'll have the ground give way then Hermione and Jean (her milf) fall into the room below, where the Weasley twins fuck them for the last 2 scenes.

Not set in stone yet though.

Midnight Ace

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Don't know how far magic can go...but how about these.

1.) A gangbang on the mother that includes items around them, like a chair, person in a picture etc.

2.) A knock off version (overgrown size) of Ron & Harry fucking the mother hardcore style.

3.) Hermione using magic so her mother is unable to move, which Hermione can have fun with her mother's body.

4.) The mother becomes a sex slave to Hermione's will.

These are just some ideas. :p

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't know how far magic can go...but how about these.

1.) A gangbang on the mother that includes items around them, like a chair, person in a picture etc.

2.) A knock off version (overgrown size) of Ron & Harry fucking the mother hardcore style.

3.) Hermione using magic so her mother is unable to move, which Hermione can have fun with her mother's body.

4.) The mother becomes a sex slave to Hermione's will.

These are just some ideas. :p
Well after writing what I did last blog, I have been struck by lightning and come up with this.

Hermione sends Jean to get Ron.

Ron comes up and gets zapped by Hermione.

When he awakes he is unable to move. We then see Jean on her knees infront of Hermione. Dialog, blah, blah, blah.

Hermione has Jean eat her pussy while using items around her magically to do whatever to ass/pussy.

Hermione eventually releases Ron from his invisible ropes. She changes him into a buff brute version. Now Ron fuck Hermione or both like crazy.
(I'm actually considering a Gorro (mortal kombat) type of body, four arms, with an xtra dick on his chest so he can hold both ladies up and fuck them standing at the same time.. crazy I know.)

Then the floor starts to give way, something falls from above, smashing Ron on the head, he passes out, girls fall smashing through the floor into the clutches of twins.
(Ladies will be passed out as twins start their assault.)

idea's?

I'm saving Harry for part 3, with Ginny.

Last edited:

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have considered the Futa route, but Serega the artist has expressed he doesn't like making futa.

I'm thinking she puts her mom under the imperio curse which gives her total control over her mom.

then maybe..
1. She could send her mom to fetch ron, Ron comes up with Hermione's milf, then Hermione fucks Ron and her mom.

2.maybe she summons a orc, Hagrid or some big brute to fuck them both.

3.we get some Lesbian stuff with just the two ladies.
(Serega has also told me he doesn't really care to make Lesbian stuff either, but I assume it's better than futa to him.)

after the first two scenes I'll have the ground give way then Hermione and Jean (her milf) fall into the room below, where the Weasley twins fuck them for the last 2 scenes.

Not set in stone yet though.
Seraga doesn´t like to make futa?too bad, well for that he did a good one with the schoolgirl curse

Damn hoped for something else after him making schoolgirl curse

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seraga doesn´t like to make futa?too bad, well for that he did a good one with the schoolgirl curse

Damn hoped for something else after him making schoolgirl curse
Don't worry, I'm pretty sure we'll see a Schoolgirl Curse 2 sometime next year.

As far as Hermione with a dick.. for you I will arrange a poll on MnF site, if people want it, I'll try to write it in ;)

Edit:
Here is a poll for you all here as well :)

How bout Hermione's Milf(Jean) fucks Hermione with a dick futa style and Ron is forced to watch?

Poll:

Midnight Ace

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well after writing what I did last blog, I have been struck by lightning and come up with this.

Hermione sends Jean to get Ron.

Ron comes up and gets zapped by Hermione.

When he awakes he is unable to move. We then see Jean on her knees infront of Hermione. Dialog, blah, blah, blah.

Hermione has Jean eat her pussy while using items around her magically to do whatever to ass/pussy.

Hermione eventually releases Ron from his invisible ropes. She changes him into a buff brute version. Now Ron fuck Hermione or both like crazy.
(I'm actually considering a Gorro (mortal kombat) type of body, four arms, with an xtra dick on his chest so he can hold both ladies up and fuck them standing at the same time.. crazy I know.)

Then the floor starts to give way, something falls from above, smashing Ron on the head, he passes out, girls fall smashing through the floor into the clutches of twins.
(Ladies will be passed out as twins start their assault.)

idea's?

I'm saving Harry for part 3, with Ginny.
That's hot (Paris Hilton voice) :p

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure we'll see a Schoolgirl Curse 2 sometime next year.

As far as Hermione with a dick.. for you I will arrange a poll on MnF site, if people want it, I'll try to write it in ;)

Edit:
Here is a poll for you all here as well :)

How bout Hermione's Milf(Jean) fucks Hermione with a dick futa style and Ron is forced to watch?

Poll:

Thanks man, your consideration is really appreciated.
I think the voting on the MnF forum is a good idea (depending on how many vote)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Does mnf accept idea with straigh shota? (not loli of course)
I really doubt it since even if you write a Shota story the artists will age all the characters that are underage.

I also bring with me more pictures for PKMN

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems as though something went wrong with my polls. They aren't working for me.

Anyhoo,
I don't think I will use the futa, I asked Serega and he still says he'd rather not make it.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Seems as though something went wrong with my polls. They aren't working for me.

Anyhoo,
I don't think I will use the futa, I asked Serega and he still says he'd rather not make it.
What does he have to say about Schoolgirl Curse 2?

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What does he have to say about Schoolgirl Curse 2?
I haven't asked him about it. Chances are it will be removed though, because I believe we are only allowed to make one game in a series per year.

We'll see.

I could add the futa and say to hell with Serega, but if I have futa it could really hurt the game. Those with no taste for futa like Minx have expressed to me they would hate it. Others like Duragon or yourself would love it. What is the right choice.. I've fucked up so many games though already I don't know if I could survive another fumble.

I've already had to join the Serrated bandwagon because no one will ever dislike him like I did. I either get with the fucking program or give up.
(Can't beat 'em, join 'em.)

Last edited:

Midnight Ace

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I could add the futa and say to hell with Serega, but if I have futa it could really hurt the game. Those with no taste for futa like Minx have expressed to me they would hate it. Others like Duragon or yourself would love it. What is the right choice.. I've fucked up so many games though already I don't know if I could survive another fumble.
As much as I would love futa action in the game, I know it would hurt your game; when it comes to the polls (couple of people on this thread hates it seems). I think the reason why School Curse won in the first place; was the idea of the curse switching onto each victim was interesting and it being the first of its kind.

You can't let your past define your future. If you feel this game needs futa, put it in. Game will still be great with or without futa.

btw which games did you fucked up on:confused:

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I haven't asked him about it. Chances are it will be removed though, because I believe we are only allowed to make one game in a series per year.

We'll see.

I've already had to join the Serrated bandwagon because no one will ever dislike him like I did. I either get with the fucking program or give up.
(Can't beat 'em, join 'em.)
Hey sin,
you wee, there is a bad thing about fetishes.... it tends to go into the extremes, there will always many people who love a certain fetish and many who hate it. It doesn´t matter if the fetish is big boobs, small boobs, futa, BDSM or monster girls. There will always be at least 2 extreme camps of people.

If I would try to please both, I would make a game for the guys who hate it and I would make a different game for the guys who love that fetish or put that fetish in the sequel. Well one thing is clear, there will always people who hate a certain fetish decision.
Please one group with this game and the other group with the next one ;)

I believe you will make the best choice for the game.

PS: hope you understood what I wanted to say

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

btw which games did you fucked up on:confused:
Well since the start of this year I've fucked up Velma 4, sure it's more "game like" than any other game by MnF, but it only has one scene.. I'd think that makes it worse than Super Smash Bros.

Then there was "Wonder Rub" a game I made for Vadim and his love of big tits, it's wins.. and goes to fucking Kosmos who has expressed to me he likes making natural tits, not monstrous Vadim type ones. He totally fuckin blew it for me..

-and now I think I might have only enough time to make one more game this year, and I want it to beat Juggs. Which is fucking impossible. I don't even think Haseo's Mortal Cumbutt 2 could beat it if it wins.
(But I can hope.)
;)

Now for games I fucked up before this year,
Whorewitch Sisters
Nintendo Christmas 2
Matsumoto vs Tsunade

I think like two more I can't remember.

Last edited: