What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

I liked Haseo's game. Sure it was short and not what he wanted.. but the art is clean, and I myself see it having possibilities still.

I have heard from Vadim, Kosmos, and Serega, all three seems to say it's because Vadims game was not ready, so Kosmos rushed to make Haseo's.

Why?
They need to release a demo to get more subscribers for one..

I feel bad for Haseo, Anonymoose fan, HDemon and the others that have suffered such bad games, even I myself have fallen for such bs, but we must pick ourselves back up and keep trying.

I mean I'm terrified my idea that just won is going to Kosmos.. but I will hope for the best :)

Like a friend reminded me "They don't even have to take our submissions.", so to see my silly idea's made is Miraculous all in itself to me.

MnF has made a new rule that a person cannot win more than 3 times per year. Last year the ideas were being made by like 3 people and the rest of us were being shit on for not being one of those 3 people. Now everyone has to be smart about what they write as you can only submit three times per year. If there is going to be a Iron Giant 3, it will be one of the last ideas they write and may come at the end of the year.
Where is this rule? I don't see it on the site.

Attached is a picture from Vadims new game not out yet, Red Heat.

Attachments

Last edited:

killsometime

Reputation score

Hello, long time lurker here. So I somehow got locked out of the MnF website and of course I'd like to remedy that, but seeing as I can't access the website I can't find the Mods' contact info. So if some kind soul could send it my way that'd be greatly appreciated :)

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

The scenes were actually nice.

I know Haseo's character's name unscrambled is Master Hand, but it was lame, the music annoyed me, and they kinda made Ashram look like a Fire Emblem character.

I'm glad Pinoytoons got Powerfuck Girls. He's the new man in town with a lot to prove.

Kosmos don't give a fuck.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I am just going to put Smash behind me as the artists don't seem to give a shit that they rushed it, why bother talking about it. Won't stop me from writing but it does worry me that it may happen again.

In other news here are the last pictures for Busty Family

I will have a new Poll up in the next few days. When you all see it, vote away.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello, long time lurker here. So I somehow got locked out of the MnF website and of course I'd like to remedy that, but seeing as I can't access the website I can't find the Mods' contact info. So if some kind soul could send it my way that'd be greatly appreciated :)
[email protected]

Good luck.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I am just going to put Smash behind me as the artists don't seem to give a shit that they rushed it, why bother talking about it. Won't stop me from writing but it does worry me that it may happen again.

In other news here are the last pictures for Busty Family

I will have a new Poll up in the next few days. When you all see it, vote away.
All things considered... The Palutena animation was one of the better ones of recent games. I feel bad since you pushed for that game for... what...

Four, five months? Maybe more.

Walk it off...

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

All things considered... The Palutena animation was one of the better ones of recent games. I feel bad since you pushed for that game for... what...

Four, five months? Maybe more.

Walk it off...
I plan on learning off of this but I do hope I don't get shit tons of downvotes when submitting new ideas, I do want people to know the final game was not my fault and that I do still want to see a good game to come from one of my ideas. I guess I will see when I submit my next one lol.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I plan on learning off of this but I do hope I don't get shit tons of downvotes when submitting new ideas, I do want people to know the final game was not my fault and that I do still want to see a good game to come from one of my ideas. I guess I will see when I submit my next one lol.
Dudes.. in all honesty having a shitty game on your record does not hurt your chances.. I have what? 3 ideas by Kosmos that sucked, and one by Vadim, yet still I can churn out a win.

Plus I publicly argued with Serrated, McCoy, GreyFox, and like 2-3 others, yet still I win.

It's proof that all that's important is your idea, write a fuckin awesome idea, and you make top 3, possibly win.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Dudes.. in all honesty having a shitty game on your record does not hurt your chances.. I have what? 3 ideas by Kosmos that sucked, and one by Vadim, yet still I can churn out a win.

Plus I publicly argued with Serrated, McCoy, GreyFox, and like 2-3 others, yet still I win.

It's proof that all that's important is your idea, write a fuckin awesome idea, and you make top 3, possibly win.
I fucking will!!! haha

Baraking21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what is all the rush here? what happened?!

Haseo we know that it is not your fault it's fine
after all i believe you can win a second time

Last edited:

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what is all the rush here? what happened?!

Haseo we know that it is not your fault it's fine
after all i believe you can win a second time
And deep inside Haseo knows he can too. He's upset because his game got changed too much, and rightfully so. It's hard for anyone to understand this pain until it's happened to them.

I shall be posting my idea at some point after work tonight. Hope everyone's excited!
I see you post idea's, I'm waiting.
;)

Know this, don't put too much hope into an idea, because it might bomb, instead just try to have fun writing them.

Midnight Ace

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Lets see if I hit everything in this post.

- That tit-job scene with Kim in MB5 :D:D:D
- Dee Dee ass scene in that demo. That booty tho :cool:
- Its awful to hear what happened to Haseo game :mad:
- Guess with only three games a year means a lot of series have came to an end without a grand finale:(

Think that covers the last couple of pages:)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Lets see if I hit everything in this post.

- That tit-job scene with Kim in MB5 :D:D:D
- Dee Dee ass scene in that demo. That booty tho :cool:
- Its awful to hear what happened to Haseo game :mad:
- Guess with only three games a year means a lot of series have came to an end without a grand finale:(

Think that covers the last couple of pages:)
Nailed it! lol

Baraking21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey...i saw that some guys uploaded polls of the competition back in the day.

why did they stop? is it forbidden or something like that

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi Sin glad to see you around.
You are right, a idea that reaches the top 3 is a winner to me :)
The image of Red Heat looks awesome :)

Last edited:

blacknight7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys, been a while since I've been on
sorry to hear what happened Haseo, I kinda know how you feel, except for me it was my idea getting knocked outta first place
Would like to try another idea again though, was thinking of one to do with Panty from Panty and Stocking, what do you guys think?

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi guys, been a while since I've been on
sorry to hear what happened Haseo, I kinda know how you feel, except for me it was my idea getting knocked outta first place
Would like to try another idea again though, was thinking of one to do with Panty from Panty and Stocking, what do you guys think?
If Kneesocks pops up, you have my full support.