What's new

Meeka (Avatar99)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score
Waking up, Meeka is immediately shocked by her situation. Not remembering what happened before she blacked out, she looks around at her surroundings. She is in a small, dark, and dirty room. The room is spartan, with only a cot, cabinet with a couple of drawers, and a toilet. There is a door to the south that is slightly ajar. That's when she realizes she is wearing a strange black sportbra and cream cotton shorts. She panics a bit before noticing a note tied to her wrist. It reads:

"Welcome. You are now my guinea pig. I have been looking for a proper host for my devious experiments. If you can, try to make it to the top. Welcome to My Pit.

-Dr. D"

Meeka DEF: 4
Meeka CONST: 3

Options:
Search the area
Travel S

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Meeka (Avatar99)

Meeka grumbles alittle after reading the note and decides to look around the room searching for anything usefull.

"W-what did I do to deserve this? D-did I anger someone?" She asks out loud.

(Search room)

Last edited:
OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Meeka looks through the drawers in the dark room. Depressingly, she fails to find anything worth mentioning. She sighs and stands back up. Looking around the room, she decides to look under the cot as well. Again, she fails to find anything of use.

(Search Failed)

Options:
Search Again
Travel S

Lurker
Reputation score

Growling slightly in frustration Meeka decides that there was nothing here for her in the cell and leaves.

(move south)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

The girl opens the door and steps into a dark, dirty hallway. She can only see a few feet in any direction, but can make that the hallway continues to her West. She is also able to make out a door to her south. There are a large number of trash bags lining the walls. Then something strange catches her eye. It is a large pile of green translucent slime. It is about 5 feet tall and appears to be made of jello. Suddenly it lunges at her, but sheis able to make a quick dodge and it misses her.

Slime HP: 5

Options:
Attack
Wait/talk
Flee N/S/W (17%)

Lurker
Reputation score

looking at the slime inquisitively she kneels next to it and touches with her index and middle fingers. "What is this?" She asks bringing the slime on her fingers to her nose to smell.

(Wait/Talk)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Bringing a bit of the slime to her nose, she suddenly feels her fingers start to tingle. An unexpected and sort of disturbing wave of warmth rushes through her fingers. She tries to fling it off of her hand, and is successful. In her spasm, she inadvertently hits the slime, causing it to almost leap away from her.

(Crit Hit)

Slime HP: 3

Options:
Attack
Wait/talk
Flee N/S/W (50%)

Lurker
Reputation score

She raises her eyebrow and looks at the slime. "That's very strange. Are you a living organism? Oh now I'm being silly you probably can't understand me..." She finishes muttering to herself. She looks at the slime examining it and trying to figure it out.

(Wait/talk)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Meeka curiously looks at the slime when it suddenly lunges at her. She falls backward and to the side, trying to dodge the flying goo. She is hit with a small portion of it as it flies by, causing a sting in her upper arm. She recovers quickly and turns to try to find the slime again.

(Hit)

Meeka DEF: 3

Options:
Attack
Wait/talk
Flee N/S/W (50%)

Lurker
Reputation score

Narrowing her eyes Meeka growls and tries to stomp on the pile of goo. "Attack me will you!?"

(attack)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Meeks closes the distence between her and the goo quicly. With a large bound, she stomps down with her right foot. She did not expect it to be very fast, and is suprised when the slime moves around her attack. Her foot lands harmlessly on the ground. Without missing a beat, the slime reforms itself, this time around her ankle, locking it to the ground.

(Counter)

Meeka DEF: 2

Options:
Attack
Wait/talk
Can't flee, pinned

Lurker
Reputation score

with a whimper she decides to try to reason with the slime. "What did I do to you? Why are you trying to hurt me?" She asks tears falling from her eyes.

(talk)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

The slime does not appear to hear her pleads. There is a sudden rush of warmth again through her body, starting at her trapped foot. For a moment she thinks this is a good sign until she remembers the same feeling from only a few moments ago. The slime begins to climb up her leg, nearing her knee.

(Crit Hit)

Meeka DEF: 2
Meeka CONST: 1

Options:
Attack
Wait/talk
Can't flee, pinned

Lurker
Reputation score

She squeals and begins to panick as she tries to get the slime off her leg. "No no no no no no!!!! Get off!" She screams trying to shake her leg.

(Attack)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Meeka shakes her leg as best as she can, though everything below the knee is immobilized. She is caught off guard when a small portion of the slime collects on the top of her knee and shoots upward, smacking her just below the neck, causing her to momentarily stop her thrashing. Looking down, she sees the slime oozing slowly downward, reaching to just above her sports bra. Her leg is now caught up to mid thigh. She feels a warm sensation building inside her, and is scared to death by it.

(counter)

Meeka DEF: 1

Options:
Attack
Wait/talk
Can't flee, pinned

Lurker
Reputation score

Meeka whimpers slightly and says "N-no please I don't want this!" crying as she tries once again to shake the slime off of her. She can feel herself getting slightly horny but she does not want to feel that way.

Last edited:
OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Meeka shakes her whole body, partialy from her fighting spirit, and partly from her sobbing. She is able to knock the majority of the slime off of her chest. If falls to the ground and splatters, but quickly reforms near her free leg.

(Hit)

Meeka DEF: 1
Slime HP: 2

Options:
Attack
Wait/talk
Can't flee, pinned

Lurker
Reputation score

She again tries to shake the slime off continuing to whimper and cry as she is attacked by the monster. "P-please leave me alone." She says pleadingly.

(attack)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Meeks continues to thrash and shake under her assailant's purposeful and meticulous advance. She is unable to shake the slime off of her and gasps when she feels the other blob lock around her free leg, slowly climbing it much like the other is doing.

(Counter)

Meeka DEF: 0
Slime HP: 2

Options:
Attack
Wait/talk
Can't flee, pinned

Lurker
Reputation score

She whimpers and begins to feel weak as her vision loses color and her heart pounds in her chest. all she can say is "NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!" As she tries to shake the slime off.

(Attack)

Status
Not open for further replies.