What's new

[Complete - Full] Mature Quest English Patch v1.07

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Mature Quest

Alright, status update. I've been working really hard to try to finish this within this week with whatever time I've had. I just finished the last of the game-over sex scenes and NPC tempt scenes today, so all but two of the roughly 70 sex scenes have been translated. Aside from sex scenes, all maps in the game are done except for the gallery and about 25 to 33% of the NPC dialogue in the starting town. So as far as those go, the game is about 99% translated.

This is what I otherwise still have left to do. I have to translate enemy names, skill names, and the messages that appear when they're used, which could either be fairly easy or really annoying. Then I need to go back and change a few things and may have to look for some stuff in the common events. I also have to crawl around in the scripts for stuff like the warp spell location list and track down a few bugs, because boy is it a buggy game--which you'll see when I post the bug fixes with the finished TL patch. And last of all I need to give it a quick playthrough to make sure I didn't completely screw anything up.
Based u-ray, I always wanted a translation for this. I will love you forever. :D

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Alright, status update. I've been working really hard to try to finish this within this week with whatever time I've had. I just finished the last of the game-over sex scenes and NPC tempt scenes today, so all but two of the roughly 70 sex scenes have been translated. Aside from sex scenes, all maps in the game are done except for the gallery and about 25 to 33% of the NPC dialogue in the starting town. So as far as those go, the game is about 99% translated.

This is what I otherwise still have left to do. I have to translate enemy names, skill names, and the messages that appear when they're used, which could either be fairly easy or really annoying. Then I need to go back and change a few things and may have to look for some stuff in the common events. I also have to crawl around in the scripts for stuff like the warp spell location list and track down a few bugs, because boy is it a buggy game--which you'll see when I post the bug fixes with the finished TL patch. And last of all I need to give it a quick playthrough to make sure I didn't completely screw anything up.
I hope with what kR1pt0n1t3 did with his partial you can get things all together. Hopefully the holes will fill up and something good will be coming...:)

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In case you didn't know I made a partial for this long time. Partial translates prologue(first city, all common events and all events/story that happened prior to her going on the journey to save her husband/world), everything except story(skills, items, etc.) + I changed the text font, adjusted the window size of different windows so text fits nicely and looks overall better with latin alphabet.

I plan to use mine with your translation but you decide which you want to go with.

Here it is in case you want to use it.
I sure wish I had a larger window size from the start. Unfortunately at this point it would make everything look awkward since I've already fit all the text around the current size. Thanks for the offer though.

rizo

Reputation score

Oh my I was unaware of this game until now, but holy crap does it look good! Really happy that you're working on it. And it's really appreciated as people like me can't even begin to understand the language...
I look forward to the release which will hopefully be soon.
Keep up the awesome work.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Im curious for which version of the game will the translation be?

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Im curious for which version of the game will the translation be?
The readme doesn't list the game version so I don't know for sure. All I know is it's not the 1.00, because it doesn't have the bug where you can force Laura to undress regardless of her ecchiness.

If you're worried about compatibility it shouldn't matter. The patch will overwrite all the maps, database entries, and scripts.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The readme doesn't list the game version so I don't know for sure. All I know is it's not the 1.00, because it doesn't have the bug where you can force Laura to undress regardless of her ecchiness.

If you're worried about compatibility it shouldn't matter. The patch will overwrite all the maps, database entries, and scripts.
Ah okay. I guess it will overwrite with whatever version is the patch made in. Thanks. That what i was worried.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You would think that before starting translating the game you would check first if you got the latest version of the game so all the bugs fixes and changes are included with the translation.

Hopefully, you were lucky enough and downloaded the latest version of the game.

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You would think that before starting translating the game you would check first if you got the latest version of the game so all the bugs fixes and changes are included with the translation.

Hopefully, you were lucky enough and downloaded the latest version of the game.
It was definitely a mistake that I learned my lesson from long ago, but luckily it's nothing serious. It didn't get any real content updates so the only changes should've been bug fixes, which I've done tons of myself.

In fact I've tried applying your partial just now which should effectively update the game and I'm seeing that they still never found several bugs that I've already taken care of, like Rice's first sex scene failing to unlock in the gallery if you did it with the Prostitute Lingerie instead of naked, or being able to unlock the Enji tempt scene without ever actually doing it.

Honestly my TL very well may have fixed more bugs than the official latest update. Either way it should be over 99.9% identical with no major differences.

rizo

Reputation score

I really think I'm going to have to buy this when the translation is out, will need to look into how to buy off japanese DLsite though.
Looks like a very good game.

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, here it is. (Edit: v1.01 - a quick bugfix before I go)
#!JZEx0IiQ!H5I5_EnPIC7Lh05ep6ZQmT8mbi69oSZFDqLmYf2BrLc

You should know what to do with that. Enjoy.

Here's the situation. I'm going to be out of town for about a week. On the bright side, I'm happy that I managed to finish the translation before that point. The bad news is that I didn't finish with any time to really check my work. But I at least figured there's no point sitting on it for a week, so consider yourselves beta testers.

I actually started this translation a long time ago and only came back to finish it recently, so there might be some discrepancy in both style and quality. There will surely be errors; my Japanese isn't amazing, and it doesn't help that this game uses zero kanji and a lot of touhoku-ben. (rural dialect basically) But at any rate it's beyond playable and certainly much better than a machine translation.

Anyway, there it is, hope it turned out good, I'll be back in about a week to find out, have fun.

Last edited:

pokemonkenta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Mature Quest - v1.01 released

Thank you for your great work! Gonna try and see what might pop up wrong while playing and come back to tell you :)

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yay! i have a small question, is the link from mega?

I don't even have the game yet but i just learned by experience to just download all the translations while the links work xD

pokemonkenta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yay! i have a small question, is the link from mega?

I don't even have the game yet but i just learned by experience to just download all the translations while the links work xD
Yeah the link is mega, just add that link after mega address.

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation mate.

skyrider

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the translation:)

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the great job!

A pity you didn´t use the latest version... I believe that speed was increased a bit. F5 doesn't seem to do anything in this one.

I have found that when you die and go back to the first village, if you are pregnant the conversation is still in japanese (Edit2: It seems that you do not need to be pregnant. I have noticed after using the first teleport temple). I will see if I find anything else.

Edit: Fighting the bog child there is also a line untranslated when they call for backup

Last edited:

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks mang.