What's new

ACT [MASURAO] Phantom Knight / ファントムナイト (RE180171) (RJ180171)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [MASURAO]ファントムナイト[RJ180171]

Maybe it's because I'm missing something due to not being able to read moon runes, but the very first boss is completely unbeatable to me.

Nothing hits her, blocking her attacks don't seem to make much of a difference, I can only use one skill to fill up a second gauge under her life bar a little bit, and then I'm stuck in an endless fight that cannot be won or lost.

It's probably some kind of glitch since the boss has some kind of "clone" of herself just standing in the middle of the screen doing nothing while the real one keeps fighting me.

So yeah, so far I can only use that full game save to see what the game has to offer since it refuses to let me win.
When she attacks, right click to block her attacks, then immediately attack her

Bryanis

Reputation score

According to dlsite patch note, it's the 1.04 version from 08/01/2016 that correct the last boss bug and the not saving bug.

I'll be grateful if anyone found and share that version (or the link location) - and I think many other would ba thanksfull as well.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Completed the game, though cheesed several fights by skill spamming.
With Succubus being the first 1 due to the glitch that causes a clone.

My glitch happens on most boss battles, but if you replay the mission without exiting the game, it be back to normal but quitting the application will cause the glitch again.

Favorite girl : Quest Giver Elf.

Really want to know how to deflect the orbs properly. Deflecting them all over the place.

Also, is there anything special at the town square? Given that the final quest will make you to climb the tower.

It's the only place that seems to serve no purpose to me.

Yan23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Completed the game, though cheesed several fights by skill spamming.
With Succubus being the first 1 due to the glitch that causes a clone.

My glitch happens on most boss battles, but if you replay the mission without exiting the game, it be back to normal but quitting the application will cause the glitch again.

Favorite girl : Quest Giver Elf.

Really want to know how to deflect the orbs properly. Deflecting them all over the place.

Also, is there anything special at the town square? Given that the final quest will make you to climb the tower.

It's the only place that seems to serve no purpose to me.
Deflecting Orbs is just like deflecting rock. But the orbs is faster and sometimes can't reach the magician if the timing isn't correct. But the orbs from the left hand of Necromancer (Final Boss) can't deflected if I'm not mistaken

AFAIK, the MC only comment about how quiet the town is. And no in-game event in town square, unless I miss something.

Marvulon

Reputation score

how did you get the waitress, the final boss and the girl in white?
i dont want to cheat them everything else i unlocked already.

Yan23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how did you get the waitress, the final boss and the girl in white?
i dont want to cheat them everything else i unlocked already.
For waitress, visit her and drink beer (till MC passed out is OK). At the right time, you'll got longer conversation with her. She'll tell about a visit to your inn.
I take 2~3 beers every finish a mission, sometimes more. She'll meet you in your inn when the event is about to start.

Final Boss? The girl in black who looks similar to the Main Heroine (the girl in white)? Her event is started when you defeat her and before you fight the Necromancer.

The girl in white. I got all Event unlocked in gallery. But sadly, the girl in white has no event. I want to see her event very much tbh.

Masker99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have been progressing slowly through this game, and sadly got wrecked hard by purple goblins (on 5th quest I think).
Any tips how to hit them so that they wouldn't counter-attack all day long?

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Engrish version coming out within 3 weeks

zipetya

Reputation score

Engrish version coming out within 3 weeks

Holy Moly! Good news!

Is it too naive for me to assume it will be the by then most-up-to-date version of the game with most of the bugs fixed, or are they going to start with the bugged 1.00 or 1.02?!

Whatevs, I'm hopeful!

Also, if someone wants to share a v1.06; go ahead. Noone will try stopping you, I promise! ;P

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ 99% of the time they released on english-side weeks after the japanese-side, you get the most up-to-date version (as of the date the english-side gets it). They then both update at the same time afterwards.

zipetya

Reputation score

^ Thank you for the answer.
It seems that this time showing patience and waiting a little bit on the english version may be the smarter move then.

Marvulon

Reputation score

For waitress, visit her and drink beer (till MC passed out is OK). At the right time, you'll got longer conversation with her. She'll tell about a visit to your inn.
I take 2~3 beers every finish a mission, sometimes more. She'll meet you in your inn when the event is about to start.

Final Boss? The girl in black who looks similar to the Main Heroine (the girl in white)? Her event is started when you defeat her and before you fight the Necromancer.

The girl in white. I got all Event unlocked in gallery. But sadly, the girl in white has no event. I want to see her event very much tbh.
thank you very much. i will try that.

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Soooooo, can anyone share for me the English version? I mean, can you PM me? please :)

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Soooooo, can anyone share for me the English version? I mean, can you PM me? please :)
I don't believe it's out yet, the link posted above shows only a trial version.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Buggy engrish fans rejoice

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Finally in English! Heil Masurao!!!

blazh

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone knows the song that plays during credits? I didnt found any mention to its name in the credits or in the readme

Status
Not open for further replies.