What's new

RPG [ mashimaru soft ] [ ましまるソフト ] Shizumilk - The Goddess of Lushima Island / シズミルク ルシマ島の女神 (RE132271) (RJ132271)

moosemeatman

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ132271 シズミルク ルシマ島の女神

Well it looks like it is up to a ver.1.65

Just though this diserved a little bump

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well it looks like it is up to a ver.1.65

Just though this diserved a little bump
ver1.65:

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

In case anyone is curious and doesn't feel like checking-

Changes Ver1.65

■ I added nightmare dungeon of recollection to (deepest)
(Events along the way and the final boss is not implemented yet, but you can recover it later also to defeat the boss.)
■ This has been fixed warp that leads to the boss who had disappeared in the side street of a side street
■ The selling status enhancement items, I added a recipe of Equipment
■ We have corrected a problem that can inform

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

anybody knows how to get the last 2 bath scenes? (Guy ''joins'' her and the scene where she is a kid)

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

anybody knows how to get the last 2 bath scenes? (Guy ''joins'' her and the scene where she is a kid)
Ver. 2 relased

seems that they added a scene for the dog girl and some other more

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ver. 2 relased

seems that they added a scene for the dog girl and some other more
move out from town west entrance has special fight, then back to home click bed sleep

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game is good, hell yeah I like it!
It's very emotional, well-written and has very good balance in plot, gameplay and H scenarios.

Also dat sheep's smugface.

Ukarad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay. I can't progress anywhere after killing slime and jellyfish. Is this bug?..

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Okay. I can't progress anywhere after killing slime and jellyfish. Is this bug?..
Haven't played this game in ages. Wouldn't mind doing a fresh play-through to check what's next in progression, but can't find a working link anymore (only thing I'm seeing is a dead looking torrent on nyaa).

Ukarad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are working link on 2.02 version on AS.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If it's what I think it is, then work at the bar and trigger a scene by talking to the fat guy with tons of food (IIRC) after eating a cherry from the next guy over and getting drunk. Might require grinding some H-score, too. Afterward you should be able to meet the guy in the inn portion of the building, who will request the item you find in the room past the jellyfish. Progress from there.

The author apologized for the lack of hints for that one part of the game. Thankfully, outside from that the game is relatively linear, just grab all the scenes as they open up.

Ukarad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hm... i done that part, but i just lead to bad end when you give vine to that fat guy.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hm... i done that part, but i just lead to bad end when you give vine to that fat guy.
In all situations that can lead to bad-ends (there's always a rather obvious tell, and a prompt to save beforehand), dialogue choices can either lead to the bad-end or progressing the game. Try to pick a different dialogue choice.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Edit2: ok I got it, deliver the cave fruit to the fat dude in the inn and choose the second dialogue.
Afterwards talk to the book pervert and the road west opens

Can someone please explain this part in more detail? I still can't open up the western road. Every time I try to go further west a pop up message appears with the girl and her companion. I've only got the inn keeper with an ! point and the book shelf in my room and am not sure what to do?

EDIT!
You need to make an item using the book call a Guraibaa. Using the book in front of the dog, under special key items.
Then approach the cave with the rock blocking it, and head back to town to have a h scene with the blue hair man
located north on the park bench. There will be one more scene with the gentlemen to the north and a magic bubble
will appear in your house and the ! point by the book case will disappear. You can now fast travel to the western area.

Last edited: