Mary (the64bitbot)

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Mary (the64bitbot)

11 vs. 7

Mary managed to blast the slime with her magic, causing it to wobble significantly for a moment.

11 vs. 9

Okay! Aly yelled, and she managed to land a solid hit on the slime with her sword.

6 vs. 9
7 vs. 19

The slimes both lunged for Aly, but the fairy was able to dodge out of the way with ease.

Slime 1
1/3 HP

Slime 2
6/6 HP

Mary
5/5 FP
0/10 AP

Aly
4/4 FP
0/10 AP

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Don't get cocky...don't get cocky...

Mary said not a word as she tried to blast the slime which seemed almost dead. Yelling at the other one. "Hey you big...thingy? Jerk...something? Bother someone your own size!"

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

7 vs. 12

Mary missed the weakened blob badly, her magical blast slamming into the still shimmering wall. She could only hope she didn't anger more of the slimes that seemed to cover the room.

5 vs. 13

Aly also missed, the slime dodging out of the way of her sword with surprising dexterity.

13 vs. 16
13 vs. 17

The slimes both lunged at Aly again, and again she managed to jump out of their way just in time.

14 vs. 10

Mary managed to get in a good hit on the weakened slime, causing it to seemingly evaporate.

19 vs. 5

Aly took the opportunity to stab at the other slime, wounding it.

14 vs. 11

However, the slime managed to slide around her ankles as she did, restricting her movement.

Slime
5/6 HP

Mary
5/5 FP
0/10 AP

Aly (Engulfed, -1 to attack)
3/4 FP
0/10 AP

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Damnit I said leave Aly alone!" Mary yells furiously as she tries to blast the slime grabbing her friend, hoping it will free her.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

12 vs. 10

Mary hit the slime, causing it to slide off of Aly.

17 vs. 14

Aly also managed to slash the slime.

17 vs. 9

The slime, however, engulfed her ankles again, tiring her out.

Slime
3/6 HP

Mary
5/5 FP
0/10 AP

2/4 FP
0/10 AP

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary runs up to the slime as she blasts it again. "Damnit I said leave her alone you stupid blob!"

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

2 vs. 9

Mary fails to hit the slime, her energy blast careening harmlessly into the wall.

13 vs. 12

Aly has better luck, managing to slash the slime off of herself.

14 vs. 8

Once again, however, the slime manages to hit Aly, who is starting to look quite exhausted, even though she tries not to show it.

Slime
2/6 HP

Mary
5/5 FP
0/10 AP

1/4 FP
0/10 AP

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Get off my friend!" Mary yells again, trying to blast the slime.

"Leave her alone you stupid beast!" Mary keeps trying to taunt the beast to go for her instead of her fairy friend.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

5 vs. 17

Mary missed badly, her errant shot slamming into the wall and disturbing another slime! It began its slow ooze towards them.

5 vs. 5

With a mighty swing, Aly manages to cut the slime off her once again, the thing starting to look as weak and tired as she is by this point.

7 vs. 5

The slime, however, managed to get in a good hit on her as well, and she slumped to the floor, exhausted. Mary... Save me! she cried out, trembling in fear of what the slime would do if Mary couldn't beat it.

Slime 1
1/6 HP

Slime 2
5/5 HP

Mary
5/5 FP
0/10 AP

Aly
0/4 FP
0/10 AP

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I will! I...promise!" Mary shouts as she prepares for the battle...she didn't quite think she could win.

Auto it till end, if Mary is at 1 FP, she'll offer herself if they leave Aly alone.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

6 vs. 7

Mary just barely misses the weakened slime, her energy blast harmlessly crashing into the cave floor, seemingly weakening it a bit.

9 vs. 2
3 vs. 10

The weak slime was not quite as hopeless as she was, however, and managed to successfully get at her, engulfing her up to her ankles in its goop. Even so, she managed to avoid the other one as it lunged at her.

Slime 1
1/6 HP

Slime 2
6/6 HP

Mary
4/5 FP

10 vs. 14

Mary tried to blast the slime off her legs, but failed miserably.

9 vs. 11
11 vs. 20

Both slimes fail to further harm Mary.

0 vs. 22 Counter!

Mary tries to blast the slime off her again, but misses badly, and the slime takes the opportunity to ooze further up her legs to her knees.

5 vs. 15
11 vs. 14

Both the slimes fail to press their advantage though, somehow failing to harm Mary. The slime around her knees, though, starts to act as an aphrodisiac, and she begins to feel just a little aroused...

Slime 1
1/6 HP

Slime 2
5/5 HP

Mary
3/5 FP
1/10 AP

6 vs. 7

Mary changes tack, trying to stab the slime off her, but fails.

14 vs. 20
15 vs. 5

One of the slimes manages to hit her, almost knocking her off her balance if not for the one holding her upright. She also begins to feel even more aroused, her panties starting to moisten as the slime tried to climb up her. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to lose...

Mary
2/5 FP
2/10 AP

1 vs. 17, Counter!

Mary tries again to stab at the slime, failing spectacularly once again as it oozes up to her waist...

5 vs. 6
4 vs. 6

Both slimes miss again, but Mary is nearly at her limit. Aly looks on tearfully and screams run! Get it off you and run! I'll be fine!

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"No! I refuse to leave you here after you saved me before!" Mary yells, hoping that she wouldn't hear the next part she whispered under her breath. "Please...leave Aly alone and I'll let you do whatever you want to me." she says weakly, trying to plead with the slime.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

You can't beat them though! And it'll be okay, I'm used to this! Aly replied, though her tears indicated that either she was lying, or concern for her new friend. The slimes wobbled a bit when she whispered her offer, not moving, but not giving much of any indication that they understood her. Still, they seemed to wait on her to move, almost as if they were confused as to what was happening.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Shit this isn't fair game, what the hell! I can't even win..."

She tried to plead to the slimes once more, relaxing a little bit and trying to indicate she'd surrender, still begging them silently and in her mind to leave her friend out of it.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The slimes clearly had no understanding, and the free one began to slowly ooze towards Aly, leaving the weak one on Mary to ooze its way up her body, starting to dissolve her dress as it went...

Slime 1
1/6 HP

Slime 2
5/5 HP

Mary
1/5 FP
2/10 AP

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary desprately blasts at the one going for Aly, trying to distract it. "No!! Stay away from her!"

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

12 vs. 9

Mary's sudden attack wounds the slime, and it begins to ooze back at her. Her attack also stuns the slime engulfing her, causing it to wobble downwards towards her ankles. Stop that! Just kill the slime on you and run! Aly screamed adamantly. They're not going to leave me alone anyway!

Slime 1
1/6 HP

Slime 2
4/5 HP

Mary
1/5 FP
2/10 AP

Last edited:

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary growls, focusing on killing the one on her now, hopefully she could finish it off then get the other one, though she thought it was unlikely.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

11 vs. 11

Mary finally managed to kill the slime that had clung to her with her staff, the thing almost shattering into hundreds of little blobs, which slid away towards the walls to coalesce again when it recovered.

3 vs. 16

The other slime launched itself at her, but she managed to avoid it quite easily. Mary, please, run away! Aly called out, desperately wanting not to see her new friend raped by the slime.

Slime
4/5 HP

Mary
1/5 FP
2/10 AP

Aly
0/4 FP
0/10 AP

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"No! I'm not just leaving you here!" Mary shouted back, putting all her effort into blasting the creature.

"I'm a mage aren't I? Why can I only do magic blasts...comon, think, try something different..." Mary was thinking hard about not just going a magic blast, but really blasting the thing with some sort of spell, or just trying to blast it as much as she could.