What's new

Mary (the64bitbot)

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Mary (the64bitbot)

Mhm, it's down the hall to the left, there's a sign outside the door.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mhm, thanks" Mary says, thanking Beth as she sets off for the nurses office, finding it before too long. The door is closed, so she decides to knock.

"Hello?"

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The door opened and a young woman with a nurse's outfit on and glasses poked her head out. Oh, you must have just gotten out of your first session. Please, come in she said, beckoning Mary.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yeah, that's right, how'd you know?" Mary says, giggling a little as she goes inside the office. "So I hear that you generally ask questions of testers? Are they going to be a little embarrassing?"

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Because they only send me first timers the nurse said with a sigh. She raised an eyebrow as Mary giggled, and said they may well be embarrassing. It's all confidential, of course. She signaled that Mary should sit in a particular chair and put on some headgear. We like to run a scan to make sure you haven't been adversely affected she said, closing the door. Ready?

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Is that the case?"

Mary follows the nurses instructions, sitting in the chair and donning the headgear. After settling down, she responds in the affirmative that she's ready.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

First off, I'd like you to describe your feelings as the game progressed, and how they changed, including what changed them and how.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary thinks it over for a moment, wanting to answer properly.

"I would say...I was a bit excited at the start, I knew what it was about and I was interested, but not sure if I'd like it...then...well, I lost...and I did like it. So I'm not so sure my feelings changed that much...mostly just from curiosity to enjoyment...I think."

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I see... Was there anything in particular you didn't like about the experience? Do you think you've been changed as a person by your experience in the EGG?

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anything she didn't like? Mary thought hard about that one.

"I didn't really like when I was fighting the guy with the sword, that kind of hurt...but otherwise I think the only thing I didn't like was...the dissolving clothes...I liked my outfit. I wouldn't say I was changed...but more that I satisfied my curiosity and found something I really liked."

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hmm... Very well. The machine that she was attached to spat out its results, and the nurse asked would you like to know what your results are?

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary wasn't quite sure...but it couldn't hurt, especially if something was wrong.

"Sure then..."

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

It's nothing out of the ordinary. Your mind is more focused on sex than normal, and your inhibitions have been lowered, which is all normal for a first-timer. These effects will decrease with more time spent in the game. You're cleared to re-enter the EGG if you should so choose, just head back to the room. Any questions before you go?

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh? Thanks. I think I'll grab a snack and then head back then."

Thinking about the question, she thought of one, probably a little odd, but she couldn't help but ask. "Umm...how did someone come up with the idea for this thing in the first place?"

After she got her answer, or more likely, didn't, Mary decided to head to the cafe, grabbing a chicken salad before heading back to the EGG, eager to get started.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The nurse smirked a little and answered Mary's question with another question. How do you think?

The chicken salad was sort of bland, not very good, but for cafeteria food it wasn't half bad. When she got back to the EGG some technicians had just finished with the machine and were walking out the door. Beth was still there, and said hello Mary, I see you're back for another session. I've been made your testing adviser, so if you have any questions, you can always come ask me.

If she had no questions, or after having them answered, she settled down into the EGG again, and was presented with a few options.

New Game
Continue Game
Quick Battle
Settings*

There was an asterisk next to the Settings, indicating that there were new settings to fill out, her settings for the previous things entered, but changeable.

Humans: Y 5
Male/Female: Y 4
Female/Female: Y 2
Pregnancy: Y 1
Birthing: Y 1
Non Consent Sex: Y 5
BDSM: Y 6
Slavery: Y 0.5
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y 5
Bestiality (AnimalMonster, Halfhuman, etc)Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5):
Egg layingY/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5):
Corruption: (Body Alteration/Lewd Compulsions)Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5):
Add other:
Roughness: Gentle [-----|---] Rough

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh...I'm curious...has there been any work on making the EGG multiplayer~?" Mary manages to ask Beth before she leaves.

After having her question answered, she sits down in the EGG, filling out the new settings.

Bestiality (AnimalMonster, Halfhuman, etc)Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5): Y, 3
Egg layingY/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5): Y, 1
Corruption: (Body Alteration/Lewd Compulsions)Y, 1 (Minor, More cmpulsions than alteration.)
Roughness: Gentle [-------|-] Rough

Then she selected quick battle, taking a look at the options it presented.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Quick Battle presented a number of options to Mary.

Load Persona:
-Mary (FP 6/6, AP 0/10, MP 3/3, Lvl 2 Magic Expertise, Aggressor 1, Dodger 1, Skill: Mana Burst, Spell: Slow)
-Create Heroine
-Add Allies?

Select Opponent Type:
-Human Male/Female
-Demihuman Male/Female
-Slime Family
-Tentacle Family
-Demon
-Animal
-Other (Create Unique Opponent)

Select Opponent Level (1-10):

Select Setting:
-Dungeon
-Wilderness
-Mountain
-Master bedroom
-Living Lair
-Other (Create Unique Setting)

Last edited:

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary decides to select the 'create heroine' option to see what else she might see.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

There were options to select a name, a weapon, an area to enter in skills and stats, and an area to edit the looks of the heroine in a general way.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary decided not to bother with the create heroine option, deciding to look at the 'Add Allies' option now, to see what that was like.