ACT [Marionette-h-gameworks] Dark Parasite

Status
Not open for further replies.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Dark Parasite

Just tried to add the switch,No luck about the enemy radar, azurezero :(

The frame rate drop to 20 fps, seems the mini map can`t handle it. So, i guess we just have to go with area only map with the enemy invincible:(
How about a mask lighting for rader?
Just unmask it for timer when press button.

Btw, forund a bug, when you stick to a top-right corner of a wall, if you turn around, you will be teleport outside the room, sometimes you can head to an open of the room, sometimes you can't and stuck in the black.

Last edited:

A Marionette

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tried to used second mini map on top of the first one to see if can maintain the frame rate, no luck either :(

Can you also include a "view all" gallery mode? For people who just wanna fap? Hate to say it, but not everyone here just wants to play an H-game for fun.
Yeah, i was planning to make a special edition for the pledger on my Patreon page with a view all gallery mode and a "parasite suit" ( instead the yellow suit, you will wear a suit consist of the parasite, maybe with a masturbation animation),since they wait patiently even though the dev process is really slow.

will this game have game over cg? like when you lose to enemies you will get a still picture with that enemy
Seems a good idea, maybe i will commission someone to make the CG, can`t promise it though.

Is voicework planned for the future?
Yeah, i love to add some voice, but then again depends if i can find someone to do it.

Any recomendation?

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think this may have already been mentioned, but when you walk toward an ammo clip or something similar, it either pulls you to it or you dash to it. This can sometimes place you outside the map with no way back in.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, i love to add some voice, but then again depends if i can find someone to do it.
If you do find someone, please don't apply any sort of processing to it. I don't want someone with hooters like hers sounding like she's a little kid.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If you do find someone, please don't apply any sort of processing to it. I don't want someone with hooters like hers sounding like she's a little kid.
Agreed, the more natural the voice, the better.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Finally got around to trying this.

Its not bad for a beta (personally, I'd call it an alpha), but there are a ton of issues.

The whole 'pivoting' thing is definitely an issue (the first thing I did was clip through the table(?) while trying out the controls) and it'll eventually make the gameplay impossible once you start adding faster/more aggressive enemies.

The minimap takes away a lot from the horror aspect, but its a h-game. Make it something you can turn on/off in the options and call it a day. You're not trying to reinvent Silent Hill.

The gameplay/combat is...? Maybe I missed something (I went through the whole demo with just the wrench) but the enemies get knocked back with each hit, so you can just spam the mouse button and club them to death. Seems like placeholder gameplay to me. The gameplay is a real question mark for me.

Sound/Graphics, meh. Its early in development.

The intro: Please make it skipable.

A Marionette

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anybody suggest me some top down shooter h-game for reference?

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Those aren't filters, just Japanese women.

T3rm1nator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The solution may be pretty obvious to a lot of you, but can someone point me in the direction as to how to open 7z files? I can only DL the file as 7z and my computer doesn't recognize the file type.

scizor300

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You'd be better off looking at other non-h top-down shooters, considering there's a far larger amount of them. They'd demonstrate the same mechanics any top down shooter h-game would have well, if not better.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Go get a 7-Zip sofeware or a winrar to open .7z files

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ehhh... games with graphics this pixelated don't do anything for me.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

btw, are you using a mask for the character? if you gave her a square mask for everything she might not end up inside walls when rotating

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So there's a proposed fix to any problems this demo might have had, but it's available only for the super duper golden knight paragon members or something?

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Disagree, needs some delicious phone-soundy filter to make her sound like she's using a voice broadcaster or something, since she's in a full helmet. Which I guess should stop being a thing if her helmet breaks or gets removed or whatever.

WonderLlama2008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I agree with all these suggestions. It would make the game much more intuitive to play if the controls functioned as lazycat suggests.

Well, here's my comments after 'clearing' the demo:

1. Change the movement from moving the flashlight to moving the girl, and position the light around her instead .- . this should prevent the random teleport outside the map issue.

2. I saw a suggestion to add tank style control (W to 'forward' and AD to turns). If you do add it, give the option to use WASD or tank control (I prefers the WASD)

3. Give some invincibility frame upon recovering from a grab, it's a pain to get perma grab by ONE GUY because right after you recover he can just grab you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.