What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

ulmfmonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Makura cover soft|SLG]Leane of Legitimate Crown

lazycat said:
Well, there's a tiny one, the nameless girls can get pregnant just fine.
Anyway, I went and screw around a bit with the king system to see how it works.
The basic rule is that he will take your girl if he doesn't have enough girls.
The easiest example is if you send any girl to him at the start (2/4) he'll take them until he's full.
He won't take non-heroine characters :v kinda obvious but just want to point out in case anyone's curious.
Now here's a little something I wasn't sure at first so I had to wait a while to confirm:
While traveling, he'll count as having 0 girls regardless of the actual amount he has, so if any of your girl touch his cart or his guards, she'll get taken
It seems each month you'll get a report of how many girls he slept with, and every few days when you visit he might've taken one of the heroines into the back room, which you'll get a scene for if you happens to drop by (in the demo, at least the archer girl have 1 scene, the little sister/queen doesn't seem to have one)
Yeah, I am well aware, but as dartred pointed out last time, the nameless concubines could get pregnant in the last demo as well. According to some of the members on the community board who are talking about the game, there were some things present in the comiket demo (such as the ability to move down and attack the southern nations) which were removed in this demo. So it annoys me to wait months finally try out the new demo only to see it provides just as little insight on the full game mechanics as the old demo

dartred said:
photoshop or did you pull that from the web?
I found it on a site ( ) talking about the game, it was uploaded to another website called dotup then deleted not long ago for some reason?
I will upload image to another site for download in higher resolution if you want

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yes please. zooming in kills the rez >.<

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Do you know anywhere you can get the comiket demo?

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Unless someone ends up uploading the demo from Comiket, nope. The next demo will be the one that comes with the full game, so I guess we'll have to wait.

ulmfmonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here ya go:

Last edited:

Zeronight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone explain the controls to me please.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Blog update with three new cgs. Still no release date.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Interesting, they add sexual stat for female non-heriones o_O
(Wendy in there is one of the 3 mages trio you get in the new demo)

In the screenshot shows virginity status, first partner, etc. (including your enemies!)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

first partner and virginity status? i hope that will apply to all girls and not just non-heroines. monster sex better make a comeback. the goblin pregnancy was hot.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

first partner and virginity status? i hope that will apply to all girls and not just non-heroines. monster sex better make a comeback. the goblin pregnancy was hot.
Well, possible :v the text under the image used 'female warlord' as google-fu said it so it might applies to all female characters.

The stats are:

Name (Wendy) virginity (Virgin)

Children (how many she birthed)

Copulated with Men (guess on this one) X times
MC
Saint King
Akram
Manzuul
Kashim
Others

First partner (None here since she's virgin)

Not sure on this last one :v too lazy to check.

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game NEEDS a translation when it comes out :eek:

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Got around to trying the new demo. The king is LOT less obnoxious now. You can really slow him down to the point where the whole thing is irrelevant. The combat is terrible though. Just outright terrible. It's 100% about spamming special moves now, unit types and counters almost doesn't matter. There's arguably no reason to use the more costly troop types and just pick something with high defence and spam super moves for thousands of damage anyway.

Spy missions are hilariously broken as well just in the first game. You can completely devastate city defences with level 1 slimes and spear units and just keep freeing them with no risk. Use the one mage that saps MP, and you can just walk all over even the super boss stack at the end of the demo. They really need to tune the balance, if this game ever gets finished. It's been what, 2-3 years now? I get that it's hard to make a quality strategy game, but there reaches a point where the development is taking so long that any enthusiasm from your fanbase to buy it is long gone.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Got around to trying the new demo. The king is LOT less obnoxious now. You can really slow him down to the point where the whole thing is irrelevant. The combat is terrible though. Just outright terrible. It's 100% about spamming special moves now, unit types and counters almost doesn't matter. There's arguably no reason to use the more costly troop types and just pick something with high defence and spam super moves for thousands of damage anyway.

Spy missions are hilariously broken as well just in the first game. You can completely devastate city defences with level 1 slimes and spear units and just keep freeing them with no risk. Use the one mage that saps MP, and you can just walk all over even the super boss stack at the end of the demo. They really need to tune the balance, if this game ever gets finished. It's been what, 2-3 years now? I get that it's hard to make a quality strategy game, but there reaches a point where the development is taking so long that any enthusiasm from your fanbase to buy it is long gone.
Don't know about second demo, but in the first demo the enemies will start leveling up their anti-spy building if your spy was causing them trouble.

Maybe it's in higher difficulty mode - -a

tanto

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The blog says the game release has been postponed to the end of November, hopefully this will be the last of the delays. Anyone managed to find the latest comiket demo? The one with all the features.

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To all the people who try to do translation, has anyone poked around in the game files to see if the Demo can even be patched so that the UI is in english or will we have to use quick reference cards like last game?

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Blog has been updated again. And I think other blog said he is trying to release near the end of the year.

tanto

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Futonpasta (their leader) says it is at the final sprint. Let's hope so.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3 new CG. 1 NTR and 1 PREGNANCY!

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

3 new CG. 1 NTR and 1 PREGNANCY!

1 Vanilla too I believe. I think the pic the blue girl was in was from one of the few Vanilla scenes.