What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

I also have a golden Mermaid statue, what to do with it?
In older demos player descended into the hell, now I can't see such opportunity.
I also failed to get access to mayor's house nor I resolved 7knocks riddle/sewers.
In sewers I need second plank, where to get it?
1716232100138.png
What is purpose of Libido (to the top-right)? It IS NOT "lust" (to the bottom-left).

Last edited:
I also have a golden Mermaid statue, what to do with it?
In older demos player descended into the hell, now I can't see such opportunity.
I also failed to get access to mayor's house nor I resolved 7knocks riddle/sewers.
In sewers I need second plank, where to get it?
What is purpose of Libido (to the top-right)? It IS NOT "lust" (to the bottom-left).

I think in previous demos the mermaid statue was a quest return item, but it was behind doing some other quests first? i can't recall.

Hell was in only quite awhile back, like actual demo2 or something

i don't know how to get in yet, maybe someone else does.

There were a few early versions of demo3 where we could get 2 planks, and they didn't stack, as much as one would wish they did.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lust is have influence on h actions in short period of time like boy can attack some girl because of high lust and it will rise the girl's libido same as in battle attacks. The libido will influence on development of h activities. But I see there many removed from the demo and we seeing only small part. I see many code commented in scripts and if uncomment there will be errors because of missing content. Many errors in the demo because of dev removed many parts.

Ugh, Pissed off I have to restart cuz I accidently saved over my main save so i'm stuck in the stupid boring witch's dungeon. Wanted to leave because I didn't intend to enter it, welp i'm stuck now. How do I push blocks anyways? I tried running into it and clicking blocks but nothing happens. I'm on first floor.

Ugh, Pissed off I have to restart cuz I accidently saved over my main save so i'm stuck in the stupid boring witch's dungeon. Wanted to leave because I didn't intend to enter it, welp i'm stuck now. How do I push blocks anyways? I tried running into it and clicking blocks but nothing happens. I'm on first floor.
you need power bracelet to be equipped. it can be found in sever near of sapphire city. also the bracelet will allow to enter some other places like barbaric dungeon where citizens is very like elfs from your party.

This post right here make sure to equip it.

updated tweaks, made working second floating bridge but read warning in changes list about error because of not implemented or removed in demo places. tweaks already have some checks to prevent ctd because of missing locations but anyway it can happen.

For the people stuck in the sewers. No need for 2 Floating Bridges. Just use jump to update the map and then warp there.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 64
For the people stuck in the sewers. No need for 2 Floating Bridges. Just use jump to update the map and then warp there.
1. It did not work. Map wasn't updated despite i jumped there.
2. How to warp?
@ulmfuser3
3. Could you be more specific, where to find 2nd plank?

What do you mean?
BTW, jump-mapping worked on the water to the south, did not work on the air to the north.
That's why you have to press the button in the sewers to flood the sewers. And when the air is replaced by water you can use jump and warp in the north of the map.

@ulmfuser3 garbage in Dale Coin Forest, |I tried to open/pickup/whatever
View attachment 49983
I* was using the latest ulmfuser patch (21.05).

Anyway:

ver2.08
The formula of the magic learning judgment with the level up was changed.
H of guest female characters is now also recorded.
Fixed that the screen remains black when Sandra and men are in the same room (enbug in ver2.07)
Fixed that Liesel loses her arm when the image is shown in an event when she is naked.
Fixed an error when pressing keyboard or gamepad buttons while the manufacturer's logo is displayed.
Fixed a bug with the hidden effect of the ring of silence.
Fixed a problem with the rewards for warehousing jobs.
Fixed an error with the giant bat sucking blood.
Fixed that the character picture was displayed when pressing the number keys (debug function).
Fixed a problem where characters who were originally high level did not learn low level skills when they leveled up.
Fixed an error in the inn event between the elves and Max.
Fixed some other minor bugs.

Back