What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
OP Updated with the latest version 2.06, the latest translation and most bug-fixed mod.

@ulmfuser3 look there dude https://f95zone.to/threads/makura-c...ha-upcoming-demo-released.39728/post-13749002 - maybe incorporate some of the mods?

Since there will be more patches probably and this thread is also about the final version (when it comes) how about we make the information here more easily obtainable?

I suggest we could start a few consecutive posts (and move them to the beginning of the thread by staff if they agree), one with the latest translation, one with the mods and one with a walkthrough. The idea is to have one link to each post to share, instead of people searching the thread for info every time. OFC I could copy/paste each info every time, but I suggest that @Xebit could have his own post (edited every time) with the latest translation, @ulmfuser3 with the mods and someone else wanting to post and maintain walktrough. @A Lost Cat was active in walkthrough part of the thread, so I kindly call him here too :)

About walkthrough, I suggest two parts - one with the overall guidance what to do in what order and second one with screenshots etc.

The old content (for the older demos, a demo after final release etc.) either deleted or under spoiler tag.

What do you think guys about such idea?

EDIT: 4th post could be about game mechanics explanation, tips, tricks etc.

Last edited:

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
I always feel like i forget to pay attention to everything i did until i go back and check again, and then i take two steps out the door and feel like i left the oven on again... but i can help out at least with it.

btw, are you sure i saved the game? Lemme save again just to make sure. *saves for the 6th time without even leaving the save screen*

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
View attachment 49951
At the inn, what does it mean if someone has this yellow/green icon?
Good question. Red and Blue stars-like stuff means the same color won't sleep together in the same room. A stamp means MC can't sleep with such girl alone. But this one - I don't know.
That is why we need a post with game mechanics explained and/or wiki.
I still don't know what libido means.

crashdingo

Reputation score
OP Updated with the latest version 2.06, the latest translation and most bug-fixed mod.

@ulmfuser3 look there dude https://f95zone.to/threads/makura-c...ha-upcoming-demo-released.39728/post-13749002 - maybe incorporate some of the mods?

Since there will be more patches probably and this thread is also about the final version (when it comes) how about we make the information here more easily obtainable?

I suggest we could start a few consecutive posts (and move them to the beginning of the thread by staff if they agree), one with the latest translation, one with the mods and one with a walkthrough. The idea is to have one link to each post to share, instead of people searching the thread for info every time. OFC I could copy/paste each info every time, but I suggest that @Xebit could have his own post (edited every time) with the latest translation, @ulmfuser3 with the mods and someone else wanting to post and maintain walktrough. @A Lost Cat was active in walkthrough part of the thread, so I kindly call him here too :)

About walkthrough, I suggest two parts - one with the overall guidance what to do in what order and second one with screenshots etc.

The old content (for the older demos, a demo after final release etc.) either deleted or under spoiler tag.

What do you think guys about such idea?

EDIT: 4th post could be about game mechanics explanation, tips, tricks etc.
i think it could be a good idea especially the walkthrough part.
Maybe also placing on the first page, other minor mods if they exists for easy search.
I agree also on placing the content/guides of previous version under a different category in order to not make confusion with the current build.
i also suggest maybe, if both the staff agrees as well the guys who made the list, placing the class info on page 1, as well maybe making a list of the skill/magic each class could learn by level-up.

Diaphanous

Reputation score
1715851236207.png

Good question. Red and Blue stars-like stuff means the same color won't sleep together in the same room. A stamp means MC can't sleep with such girl alone. But this one - I don't know.
Wasn't it a symbol for a recently recruited girl? Who won't agree to sleep in the same room as a man other than the MC. This icon looks like the Japanese symbol of novice drivers, as a guess why it is shaped and colored this way.
Iirc it was introduced in the earlier demo as a measure against distracting male companions with newly recruited one-night heroines.

trakon

Reputation score
Wasn't it a symbol for a recently recruited girl? Who won't agree to sleep in the same room as a man other than the MC. This icon looks like the Japanese symbol of novice drivers, as a guess why it is shaped and colored this way.
Iirc it was introduced in the earlier demo as a measure against distracting male companions with newly recruited one-night heroines.
Yep, that's because her "trust" is below 20. Value increases with each battle.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
View attachment 49951

It's the thing japan uses for a 'beginner' often used when someone just got their learner's permit for driving (iirc). so as others have said, they're a newbie to the team.

edit: didn't see that got mentioned already, lol.

Having been fucking about with different MC classes every time, i've come to a strong conclusion that if we don't get better male armor, there's zero reason to play a frontliner MC, because your armor is going to suck balls no matter what, you'll be stick using fancy plates that are heavy and the girls will have the bikini plate that just utterly destroys anything you can wear.

Additionally, i really prefer the dual-type-casters for coverage and cross-contamination, though i haven't tried out a pure-caster in the final demo yet. As an MC class, since we're (vanilla) not allowed bard (lol why?), i think i might suggest that Bishop (not considering it's alignment requirements for now) as the best MC class to use for several reasons...

First, you automatically get access to alchemy magic learned from books, which i assume is to make sure you have someone who can cast jump as it's a necessary spell.
Second, it covers both cleric and mage spells, giving you healing and magic damage for those pesky ghosts early on who are almost physical immune.
Third, there is actually some moderate armor you can put on that i've come across, a breastplate only wearable by them (of course on a group i didn't have a bishop on) so if you end up getting shuffled to the front if actual frontliners get killed or paralyzed or whatever, you won't be a wet noodle
Fourth, a lot of good staves are M range, so you can attack form the back when you don't need to cast anything, and a lot of staves are (use)able to cast shit, such as the staff with the 0 on top casts fucking raise dead, or the one with the crescent moon casts row-aoe light blast, and both aren't too bad on damage to just bonk enemies with either.

So, for summary, you get all three major magic lists available, either intrinsically (cleric/mage) or by books only (alchemy), good-enough armor, medium ranged weapons, and working around female-only biased armor for your dudermans.

You get to be backup frontline capable, can fix everything, and deal with everything as long as you're not alone and swarmed, which would ruin anyone.

Last edited:

Diaphanous

Reputation score
Yep, that's because her "trust" is below 20. Value increases with each battle.
Nice detail. I've shifted Sandra's and alchemist's combat behavior to always defend, so that the party takes all challenges by themselves. For that vibe of slooowly grinding initial money and levels, and that immersive "we gotta revive Max but no money, fuck it, girls, the only way is by selling your panties". That entails few battles, to avoid risks, and consequent "shouldn't that icon have been removed after one night, is that a new condition or some stealthy bug" :LOL:. So the key was trust.

As an MC class, since we're (vanilla) not allowed bard (lol why?)
Bard is girls-only class, like Valkyrie. These two are the only girls-exclusive classes. As for why only girls can be bards in this game, I suppose it's to avoid the fabulous menace of class-changed Max dual-wielding maracas. Joined with a harp-playing MC, they'd exhilarate Murumuru into forgetting her world-destruction plans :ROFLMAO:.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Nice detail. I've shifted Sandra's and alchemist's combat behavior to always defend, so that the party takes all challenges by themselves. For that vibe of slooowly grinding initial money and levels, and that immersive "we gotta revive Max but no money, fuck it, girls, the only way is by selling your panties". That entails few battles, to avoid risks, and consequent "shouldn't that icon have been removed after one night, is that a new condition or some stealthy bug" :LOL:. So the key was trust.

Bard is girls-only class, like Valkyrie. These two are the only girls-exclusive classes. As for why only girls can be bards in this game, I suppose it's to avoid the fabulous menace of class-changed Max dual-wielding maracas. Joined with a harp-playing MC, they'd exhilarate Murumuru into forgetting her world-destruction plans :ROFLMAO:.
On start, i sell all underwear by default. I'm gonna be buying books anyway, who needs that 1ac and rape defense, whats gonna rape you, the spiders? this isn't that kind of game!

Also to optimize on that dual-bro-bards imho, switch bard Max to sleigh bells, dual-=wielding them freezes all kinds of shit hilariously consistently, and MC to the heal-harp, every turn 20-ish whole party hp is nuts.

i dunno why christmas music would be so powerful, since it's a jp game, maybe it summons kfc and everyone stops fighting altogether.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't get it - where is the warehouse to organize stones inside. I enter 4-square empty wooden building and nothing happens.
1715887151723.png

Last edited:
Reputation score
It's the building to the south of the snowy city, where the elaborate block puzzle was in the last demo.

Strange that it's explicitly NOT where he tells you to go... but I forget, do you get the key from him or do you need to retrieve the key from the 4-square building you mentioned?

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's the building to the south of the snowy city, where the elaborate block puzzle was in the last demo.

Strange that it's explicitly NOT where he tells you to go... but I forget, do you get the key from him or do you need to retrieve the key from the 4-square building you mentioned?
Thank you for your answer :) BTW. I've obtained time switch device and have two places with stone block, do you know how to proceed? I also can't leave harpy region at all.

Last edited:

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Updated tweaks archive. Added tweak with which when target character have no place for wea/arm/acc but can equip then it will be equipped.
This was always annoying me when I tried to equip some weapon or armor to some char by drop from other char(for example after repair) but there was no place in bag for it and I got only message about the char cant carry anymore but now the item which can be equipped will be equipped if no place in bag. Also useful for case when need to carry more items. Cursed items will not be equipped of course.
Also added tutorial info ctd fix and displayName show tweak for rename char message into xebit's patch3.xp2 for those who dont want to play in original demo and will remove any patches above patch3.

(upd1: fixed case when moving item to warehouse was causing related to equipped check)

link is >here<

Last edited:

Clarins

Reputation score
I failed the orc mission because it took a long time to find their place and finally the captain was gone. Do I have to go back to the previous save data and complete this mission? Or is it okay to continue the story even though the orc mission failed?

crashdingo

Reputation score
1)How many times does it take to change alignment of the party by attacking friendly enemies?
I have one girl that has good alignement and i need to go down to neutral

I heard also that some church can decrease through donation the alignement. which church is it?

Does anyone has any tips against the ice dragon boss fight? he has a lot of hp.

2) what do you think of this change of job?
i am at lv15/16:
elf alchemist into sorcerer or bard
gnome summoner into bard or hunter
dwarf assassin into bishop (or keep as it is)
MC from Lord into bishop (or keep as it is)
sylph spellblade into valkyrie
max the elf thief into hunter (i don't know which class is best for him)

i don't remember the last level each class would learn any skill/spells before makig a reclass.

I am thinking to train a heroine to obtain max lv of magic class from sorceress (since is should have covered both max alchemist magic and summoner one already)
Having a valkyrie or spellblade as a frontline
and the other 2 could be whatever else

3) i don't remember, between bishop,monk and druid. which of the 3 allows to obtain max lv of healing magic?
which one has access to stronger weapons?
how far can a druid reaches in alchemic magic tier spells?
likewise how far can a bishop reaches in sorcerer type of spells?